September 27th, Thursday, I took the girls to school and they had a great day time as always!
Friday, the girls and I met up with my old boss from college, Glenda and also Biliah, for lunch at Boston's. Natalie was being so goofy, but Meagan was using her manners. We had a good lunch talking and catching up with everything. So good to see them! When we were done, the girls gave them hugs, so sweet. Then the girls and I drove to LaLa's house and Natasha and her mom, Kim, came over to take some pictures of the girls, just because she wanted to. They took some really good pictures. It was such a nice day out and kind of warm, that Natasha's sister put her baby into the pool and I put Landon in and then Natalie and Meagan hopped in. They had a great time. When we got out of the pool, everyone headed out, except for Natasha, talked to her a little bit. She headed out and then LaLa came home. We hung out there for a little bit and then Daddy came over. LaLa wanted to keep one of the girls over night, so we chose Meagan to stay with LaLa. Daddy, Natalie and I said bye to them and then us three drove to Chucke Cheese to celebrate with Natalie because she has been keeping her bed dry every night, yay!! We are so proud of her. She is totally potty trained. We had a great time at Chucke Cheese playing games and getting some small prizes. On the way home, Natalie kept saying she missed 'Yay Yay' (Meagan) and she wanted Yay Yay to come home to sleep in the same room with her. That was so sweet. They really don't get a chance to miss each other, so it was sweet to hear that she wanted her sister!! :) When we got home, she got ready for bed and hung out with us for a little bit while we watched a movie.
Saturday, LaLa and Meagan came over pretty early and Meagan was so happy to see us! Her and LaLa had breakfast at McDonald's and had a good time. She gave us big hugs! Daddy was up making breakfast tacos and I was helping him while the girls played in the livingroom with LaLa. Thad came and ate some food and then Eddie came shortly after that. LaLa was going to watch the girls while Daddy, Thad, Eddie and I all went to the A&M vs. Arkansas football game. It was a good game and we won pretty badly. LaLa had fun with the girls at home and they even got to play with playdoh which I don't let them do to often, so they loved it! LaLa left after we got back and then Thad and Eddie did to. Just the family hung out at home for the rest of the day. It was nice.
Sunday, we went to the Methodist church and we took the kids to the nursery for the three year olds. A nice lady helped us out. Then Daddy and I went to the church service and sat by Gini and her family. It was a great story today. After church, we got the girls and they had a great time. We headed to Navasota to LaLa's house and we ate some lunch there. Then we all went to the Catholic Bazaar to play some games and have fun. We saw Margie, Morgan and Allison there. Meagan won some cupcakes at the cake wheel and then Natalie won a prize at the next wheel. They were good luck. They played some games and then ate some cupcakes and then we headed out back to LaLa's house. We hung out there for a while playing, while Daddy went to work for a little bit. Our girls sure do love LaLa's IPAD (Big Phone). We ate some dinner there and then when Daddy was through with work, we came home.
Monday, we met up with Joanna, Haven and Harrison at a park right next to a dog park and played for a little while. It was fun and I love catching up with Joanna to see how they are doing. We stayed for about an hour and then it was lunch time, so we all said goodbye and I came home with the girls and we ate. In the afternoon it was gymnastics time and the girls had a blast. Then we came home and Daddy came home and we all ate some dinner. Then we went to the doctors office to get the flu shots for the girls. They were all ready for their shots, but then Natalie bled a little and she didn't like that. Meagan didn't want to do it after that, but she toughed it out and took it better than sister, so funny. We loved on them and they got a prize and sticker. We walked them to the truck and Daddy took them home and I went to my twins meeting. When I got back home, Daddy said they were fine the rest of the night!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and they had a great time with playing and music class. We came home after school and played at home the rest of the day.
Wednesday, we had lunch with Jeanette's brother, Raymond, at McAlister's Deli. We paid him for the cotton pictures and he gave me the disk. It was good to chat with him and good to see him. We then came home and played here. I then took the girls to ballet/tap class (decided to take them to this class because we would miss the class tomorrow if I didn't come tonight). Natalie still wasn't that into it, but she did better. And Meagan still did a great job! I loaded them in the truck after class and went to Awana and Daddy met us there. We took them to class and then Daddy and I went to eat dinner at Fowl Digits, it was so nice outside, we sat outside to eat. We then went back to pick up the girls and I talked to Kelly a little bit. When I went to get the girls, Meagan came running out and said 'Jesus Loves Me'. It was so sweet. They each got a sticker for remembering their bible verses. We left and came home and Daddy got dinner ready for them to eat. Then it was time for bed.
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment