Thursday, Oct. 11th, Meagan still had a fever today, so I took Natalie to school and I kept Meagan at home with me. We played and watched a movie. She seemed herself, but just had a fever. We picked up Natalie from school and we came home to change into dance clothes because this is our first time to go on Thursday. I went ahead and took Meagan to dance because she seemed better. A friend that I met last year at the girls gymnastics place has her daughter in the girls class, so I was happy to see her! Meagan did an awesome job in class even though she was a little sick and the dance teacher gave her the Star Dance Award! She was so happy about it and I texted her Aunts and Grandparents about it right away. Told Natalie she listened way better this time and to keep it up, so she can get the award sometime!! We came home and then LaLa came over and brought us all spaghetti dinners and then Daddy came home and we all went with LaLa to the Nissan dealership and LaLa got a new car!!! She loves it and it is really nice! Daddy stayed there with her and I took the girls home. We saw two beautiful rainbows on the way home! Daddy and LaLa came a little later and the girls played in the new car for a little bit and then LaLa headed home.
Friday, I kept the girls at home all day to get Meagan 100%. We did go to Chuck E Cheese around 3pm for a fundraiser for the girls school. We had a blast! Natalie loved this jumping game and Meagan kept winning tons of tickets, it was hilarious. We left there and came home and then Daddy got home soon after that. I was going to Plano for tonight and tomorrow for a TMOM mid term meeting with Gini, Kelly and Rachel. Daddy kept the girls and he took them to Lowe's, Chick-fil-a and Target. They had a great time with Daddy!!
Saturday, while I was at the mid-term meeting, Daddy played with the girls at home and also took them to Barnes and Nobles to find a couple of books. He got Meagan a Thomas the Train Seek and Find and Natalie a princess book with Ariel and you could dress her up. They played at home the rest of the day and Daddy had just put them to bed right before I got home from my trip. We watched the Aggies play football. *Natalie is talking really good now and always asks us for help, especially on her dress up little princess dolls. Both girls are just the sweetest things ever.
Sunday, I took the girls to church in the early morning and we let Daddy sleep in a little bit. The girls had fun in the nursery. After church, we came home to get Daddy and then we headed to LaLa's and picked her up. While we were at her house she gave the girls some Halloween treats and toys. She got Natalie some more little princess dolls and Meagan some cars. They both loved their gifts. We all rode together to the Scarecrow Festival and we met up with Celeste, Hollan and Cade there. Celeste got the girls each a cape for Halloween, a dark pink and light pick. They put them on right away! Hollan was such a sweet girl the whole time we were there. We all looked at the booths, got a snack to eat and then Cade and the girls got to ride a couple of the little rides together. It was so much fun to watch them have so much fun. They even decorated pumpkins and Cade got a couple of Crossbows, which he loved!!! We had a great time, it was pretty hot though. We said bye to Celeste, Cade and Hollan and headed back to LaLa's house. Daddy went to work for a little bit and the girls and I hung out with LaLa and we all ate dinner there. We always have a good time at LaLa's house.
Monday, the girls had gymnastics in the afternoon and had a great time.
Tuesday, they both went to school and Meagan played with Shelbee in her class and Natalie played with Vivian in her class. Tonight we went to eat at Boston's with Daddy for kids eat free and a dressed up dog was passing out balloons to the kids, but didn't give Natalie or Meagan one. Natalie watched him pass the balloons out to each kid the whole time and when she didn't get one, she made a big pout face and crossed her arms. Meagan cared to, but she went on eating, so funny how different they are. After we ate, I asked for balloons and the dog came and gave them each one, so then they were both happy. It was so funny though!!
Wednesday, I took the girls to the library for story time and they got to listen to tons of books about spaghetti and they played with a parachute. We then checked out some books and then we went to play and have lunch at Chick-fil-a. They met a little boy there and had a blast playing with him. We left and went to HEB to get a couple of groceries. Then we came home and practiced their Awana bible verses. I took them to their Awana class in the evening and Daddy and I went for a walk while they were there. I picked them up and they both got their first patch for their vests. They were so happy!! They really like saying their verses. We came home and spent time with Daddy and then bedtime!! Meagan always falls asleep right away, but Natalie fights it by reading books and going to the bathroom. *By the way, Natalie has been getting up in the middle of the night and going to the bathroom all by herself and then going back to bed. That is so awesome!!
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment