Thursday, October 4th, I took the girls to school and then I came home to pack for Galveston. It took me the whole time while they were there pretty much. We had to bring a bunch of stuff. I picked them up early from school at 12:30pm. I got Meagan first and she had just laid down for nap and she was happy to see me. Then we went to get Natalie and she was on her mat, but the lights were still on and she was crying because she knew I was coming before nap, so she was really happy to see me. We got loaded into the truck and drove to LaLa's house where LaLa and Daddy met us. We all got loaded into the truck and we all drove to Galveston to the Moody Garden's hotel. We checked in and got everything situated in the rooms. The girls were going to stay in LaLa's room. I got ready and then I got the girls and took them to Luke and Logan's soccer game. It was so cute and it was good to see Trisha, Scott and Trisha's Dad and of course the boys. It was so funny to watch them play soccer. We only got to stay for about 45 mins because I had to get back to a function to go to with Daddy. LaLa watched the girls while Daddy and I went to dinner in the Aquarium and we met some nice people. After dinner, we went to check on the girls and they were on the Big Phone playing games, we got them all hyper again, whoops, but it was fun and good to see them before bed. Good day!
Friday, we ate free breakfast with Daddy where Daddy and LaLa were having their conference. Then I took the girls to Moody Garden's and they played on a walking piano and then we played at the park. Then we drove to see my old house and neighborhood. Then we drove across the way to the beach and walked in the water and found seashells and feathers. It was fun! We then went back to the hotel and then we went to the Aquarium and they loved the penguins, seeing all the fish and getting to touch the starfish. We walked around some more and then walked back to the hotel and ate a boxed lunch with LaLa and Daddy. Then all of us went to the Rainforest Pyramid and it was really nice. They loved looking at the butterflies and birds. We then walked over to the Colonel boat. I was really excited about riding it, I hadn't since I was a little girl. It was a nice relaxing ride. A great view of the pyramids! LaLa got the girls some ice cream, yum! After the Colonel ride, we walked to where the 4D movie theater was and we watched a 4D Wizard of Oz movie. It was fun, but I think the girls got a little scared. They liked it though. Then we walked back to the hotel and LaLa got the girls each a stuffed animal. Natalie got a mermaid and Meagan got a lizard. So funny! I love them! We went up to the rooms and I decided to take a nap, I didn't feel very good after the Colonel ride. Daddy and LaLa took the girls swimming because it was so pretty outside. The girls had such a good time!! I got ready for this evening and when they got back from swimming, Daddy and LaLa got ready when they got back. We took the girls to a little reception and then we walked around for a little bit. Daddy took them to the room and LaLa and I walked around. We went up to the room and LaLa stayed with the girls while Daddy and I went to have dinner and play with fake money in the set up casino. It was fun and LaLa and the girls fell asleep early because they were all so tired. We all did have a very long fun day!!
Saturday, LaLa and Daddy went to the conference in the morning and I took the girls to IHOP to meet up with Amy and her mom, Pam for breakfast. This was the first time for Pam to meet the girls. It was so good to see them, I miss them so much. Amy and I have known each other for so long, we were best friends. We had such a good time and the girls were so good at breakfast. We took some pictures at the San Luis afterwards and then we said our goodbyes. We drove back to the hotel and we loaded up the truck with Daddy and LaLa's help and we checked out. We drove around a little bit and then we ate lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. Natalie said she wouldn't be scared anymore, but she still was scared of the monkeys. It was fine though. We had a great lunch and then we ordered the Volcano dessert, yum! LaLa bought them a couple of things in the store and some cute cock shoes. Daddy, the girls and I rode the little water ride that they have at the restaurant, it was fun! The girls seemed to like it! We then all walked across the street to the beach and got some more seashells. It was fun! Then we left Galveston! It was such a good trip!! We got to LaLa's house safely and we only stopped once for the restroom and neither girl had to wear a pull up, yay!! They are doing so good with pottying!! Once we got to LaLa's, Daddy went to work for a little bit and it was getting cool outside, so LaLa and I watched the girls play in the front yard. They were having so much fun chasing Percy with some branches. They are so funny. We said bye to LaLa and we came home and unpacked and watched the A&M football game. I also played outside with the girls, we played with the frisbees. Meagan already knew how to do it and I had fun teaching Natalie how to do it!! We came in and had some dinner and got ready for bed. After we put them to bed, Daddy and I watched the last of the football game and we ended up winning at the very end. :)
Sunday, us four went to the catholic church early and then we went to the catholic bazaar afterwards. The girls did really good in church, that made me happy! After church, we had so much fun playing the games at the bazaar. They even got to ride horses and play in bounce houses. Meagan had a really good swing with the t-ball and Natalie threw the darts really good to pop balloons. We played the cupcake wheel and Meagan won a cupcake and then we played the mystery prize game and Natalie won a book. We played some other games, it was fun! Then we all went to eat lunch at BJ's and had a good time coloring. I love my family so much!! We made our way home and played inside because it was cold, so it got pretty messy inside. I talked to Oma and Aunt Tara on the phone, good to talk to them. LaLa stopped by to give us some dinner (taco soup), that was really nice! Daddy, the girls and I just hung out at home the rest of the day. We also played frisbee again! Great Sunday!
Monday, we hung out at home and then around 1pm I took the girls to The Farm Patch, where they have a fun Pumpkin Patch in the back. We met the twins group there with all their little kids. It was so much fun with a hay maze and everything. We took a lot of pictures. A guy that works there even gave us a free banana! It was good to spend some time with the group! Afterwards, the girls and I came home for a little bit to have snack and then I took them to gymnastics, where they always have fun! Natalie was being so goofy in class! After that, we came home and played and had dinner and then Daddy came home to play for a little while. We love when Daddy comes home!!!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school. After school, we went to the park because it was such a pretty day! We played for a little bit and then I had them do somersaults on a little hill. Then Natalie wanted to leave, so we walked to the truck, but before we got in I had them run up a hill and dance at the top and then run back down. I told them Daddy would make them trophies this evening for doing that. We came home and then we played inside. When Daddy came home, he did make the trophies and they loved it!
Wednesday, we had the whole day at home, so I did laundry today. Meagan was telling me that her eyes were hurting, so I felt her head and she had a temperature. I gave her some medicine, which she took really well, no problems there. She has gotten so good at taking medicine and trying new foods. She is so sweet. After she had her medicine, she seemed fine. Natalie and Meagan played with stamps all day pretty much. I don't get them out of the closet too often, so they used the stamps as much as they could. I taught they how to cut a heart out of paper. Meagan can and has been able to write her own name all by herself, she will even spell it for you without looking at the letters. I am still working on Natalie, but she will get it really soon. Both girls have been learning so much lately, they are both really smart in their individual ways, it really amazes me sometimes on what they know and do. Tonight Meagan and I took Natalie to Awana since Meagan had a fever, I didn't want her to stay, but before we left she got to say her bible verses that her and Natalie have been learning and she did a great job. She has now earned her vest and a new book to learn more verses. We said bye to Natalie and then I brought Meagan home and we showed Daddy her vest, we are so proud! We got her ready for bed and Daddy laid in her room with her until she fell asleep. I then went to pick up Natalie and she also got her Awana vest for knowing her bible verses. I am so proud of her to. She was also excited to show Daddy!! We got her ready for bed, she never wants to go to sleep, always wants to stay up and read. She is so funny! She is just like her Daddy and Meagan is so much like me.
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment