Thursday, March 7th, today is LaLa's birthday!! :) Today the girls went to school and while they were at school, I went to the old house to clean up the garage for the the garage sale this weekend. I did that the whole time. Before I picked up the girls, I ran home to get their ballet clothes and then I went to get them. We went back to the old house to meet up with Opa and Oma, they came into town to visit and to help me with the garage sale. They help me set up the tables and then we got the girls dressed for dance, Meagan was feeling kind of bad, coughing and runny nose and such, but we wanted her to go to dance any way, to get her mind off of it and it worked. Oma took them to dance while Opa and I set up for the garage sale some more. Then went the girls were done with dance, they came back to the old house and then we all went to the new house to eat some dinner.
Friday, Oma watched the girls while Opa and I went to put signs out telling about the garage sale and then we set up some more things. It was lunch time, so we went home and ate and visited with the girls and took little naps. We all went to the old house to set up a little more and so Angie could come over and pick out somethings to buy. We all went to the new house and Oma made some Roast for dinner. Daddy came home and ate with us to. Early night because we have to get up early in the morning.
Saturday, Oma, Opa and I got up early to go to the garage sale. Opa went to get donuts for us to eat and Mom and I started the sale. We had a good group of people come the whole time and we made some really good deals for people. Daddy watched the girls this morning and had fun playing video games with them and then LaLa came over to watch the girls, while Daddy came to help with the garage sale. We put a For Sale By Owner sign outside of the old house to. After the garage, we came to the new house and Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan were already there with LaLa and the girls. Grammie had also just arrived to have all the girls try on their flowergirl dresses. I missed Nikki, but she came by to give LaLa some numbers for Terrell's wedding. It was nice having everyone at the house. LaLa and Celeste left to pick up some Whataburger for lunch. We all ate and chatted about all sorts of fun things. The girls had a ball playing with Cade and Hollan. Grammie even brought them all huge Easter eggs filled with toys and candy. They loved playing with it all. Grammie headed out to go back home and then Oma rode with the girls and me to go take our pictures with a bunny and a chick for Easter pictures. Celeste, Kelly, Cade, Hollan and LaLa followed us. The girls took their pictures first and then all the kids took some together and then Cade and Hollan took their pictures. It was cute and fun. We loved watching the kids interact with the bunny and chick. We came back to the house and I ran in to get some different clothes for the girls and we changed them outside. We told Cade bye because he was going to go with Kelly to meet up with Kelly's parents and stay with them. Oma and I took the girls to Haven and Harrison's 3rd birthday party at Powersports at 4pm. Natalie and Meagan had a blast going all over the place. Oma and I played with them and we even did the balance beam. Then they sang happy birthday to H and H and had some yummy birthday cake! Then they got to play some more with a parachute and the slide. It was fun!! Oma and I did the parachute to! We told them buy and then we came back to home to visit with LaLa, Celeste, Hollan, Oma, Opa and Daddy. Daddy grilled some steaks and Celeste helped make all the other fixings. We had fun visiting and eating some yummy food. We were celebrating LaLa's birthday today. The girls played with Hollan for a little bit and I played with her to. When Kelly got back, we sang Happy Birthday to LaLa and all ate some cake. We said bye to Celeste, Kelly, Hollan and LaLa. We had such a long and fun day!! We also change the time forward an hour tonight, so that means less sleep to!
Sunday, Daddy, the girls, Opa, Oma and I all got up and ready for church. We took the girls to Sunday school and the adults all went to church. It was such a good service. After church, we all went to eat at Cracker Barrel for brunch. It was so yummy, I love that place! Oma and Opa got the girls each a stuffed animal for their Easter present. Meagan got a dinosaur and Natalie got a bunny rabbit. They love them so much! We all came home and Opa and Oma started packing up to leave. We told them goodbye and then we relaxed for a little bit. I took a little nap and then Daddy took the girls to the store and by the old house. When he got back, I got up and watched the girls. I took them to the park and Alicia met us there with her kids. We played for a little bit and then it was dinner time, so we told them bye, we always have fun with them. We walked home from the park and then we had some dinner. We played at home the rest of the evening.
Monday, we stayed at home and a guy came over to look at our bathroom heater. He has to order a part and will have to come back another time. I cleaned the house pretty much all day and then played with the girls in between breaks. Daddy came home and we started getting dinner ready. Eddie, Michelle, Tyler, Trevor and Tanner came over to eat steaks with us and for all the kids to play. The kids and adults had a great time. Tyler taught the girls how to jump from one bed to another in their room, uh oh! LoL! They all love to play together. They headed out after dinner because we all needed to get the kids ready for bed. After they were all ready for bed, I headed over to Michelle's house to watch The Bachelor finalle with her. Daddy stayed at home with the girls and put them to bed. I came back home after it was over. We had a good time tonight!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and they had a great day as always. After school, we came home to have a snack and then we went to Chuck E Cheese to play a couple of games and to also use all our tickets from Talli's birthday party. The girls love dancing with Chuck E, too funny. They love to play the girls and count the tickets they get. We left there and came home. LaLa and Daddy were there already. We talked to LaLa for a little bit and then she had to go home. Daddy got to stay with the girls and play games while I went to the grocery store! I came home and it was time to eat. Good day.
Wednesday, the girls and I just hung out at home today. Harrison came over for a little while to play while Joanna took Haven to the doctor. We had fun playing with him. We spent a lot of our time in the backyard playing on the swings. Joanna came to pick him up and then the girls and I ate some lunch. Then we went over to the park to play and write with chalk. We came home and played a video game, they like to call 'Cowboy game'. Then we left to get our Easter CD and then we went to Spoon's to get some ice cream and sit outside to eat it. Beautiful day! When we left, we drove on the round about in circles over and over again. They got the biggest kick out of that! Then we came home and we ate some dinner. When Daddy came home, he ate some dinner and then we all walked to the park to play and also went onto the Tennis Court to play a ball game together. Natalie started playing with the June Bugs instead, ha! We walked home and then it was time to get ready for bed. Good week.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment