Thursday, March 21st, I took the girls to school and then I went to do a couple of things to get ready for the wedding weekend. I picked the girls up from school and we came home to get them ready for dance class. I haven't taken them to dance class in over a month because my mom has taken them or we had the rodeo or there was no class. They had a great time in dance! We came home after dance and Daddy ordered some pizza for dinner. When we were done eating, Alicia brought over her kiddos to come play while she went to a meeting. We had a good time! We played on the swings outside and we played with all the toys inside and Daddy even got in on the fun, chasing everyone around acting like a scary lamb. It was so funny! Natalie actually hit Daddy in a bad spot, Daddy didn't think it was that funny, but I did! A little while later, Alicia came and got her kids and we told them bye. Grandad stopped by to, just for a little bit on his way to Austin. I packed for Austin that evening. Good times!
Friday, we loaded up and we headed to Austin. We stopped at Buccee's on the way and then we got to our hotel room around 12:30 and Uncle Kelly and Hollan were there. We were all sharing a room. Daddy, the girls and I said hi to Celeste, Terrell and LaLa and then just the four of us went to the lobby to eat at the restaurant there. It was good and Daddy got to watch some of his basketball. We went back up to our room to start getting ready for the rehearsal. Terrell rode out to the rehearsal with the girls and me. It was good to catch up with her and see how excited she was. We got to Camp Lucy and Bryan and some of his friends were there. We walked around and it was just beautiful, great views of the hill country. Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan showed up and then we got on with the rehearsal. It was fun! The girls and I walked around and then it was time to get to the rehearsal dinner. Terrell, the girls and I dropped off the truck at the hotel and then we walked to Stubbs where the dinner was. Why I didn't think to drop off Terrell and the girls at Stubbs and then I take the truck to the hotel, I don't know because when we got there, we were just a little late and we were hot. Oh well, it all worked out. :) They decorated Stubbs all Texas themed, it was really cute. We got to visit with family and Cade and the girls had a ball running around on the stage. The food was great and I gave a speech from Terrell and Bryan. We had a good time! After the rehearsal dinner, Daddy, Uncle Cody, the girls and I all rode back together on a pedi-cab. That was so much fun and the girls loved it! Their first time to do that. We got back to the hotel and it was bath time and bed time. It was late and the girls and Cade were trying to sleep on a pallet on the floor, but they kept each other awake, so Cade had to end up sleeping in bed with Celeste and Kelly. We had a good time!
Saturday, Terrell and Bryan's wedding day, I fed the kiddos a snack for breakfast in the room and then all the girls got ready for the brunch/lunch. Dana rode with the girls and I to the Driskill Hotel where the brunch was. It is such a beautiful hotel. We had a good time talking with family and friends and the food was yummy! Terrell gave us each a present for being in her wedding, so nice! Then it was time for us to go start getting our hair and make up done. I got my truck and drove Kate, Dana, Lacy and the girls to the hotel. Tara and Jason met me there to take over watching the girls and I went to get my hair and make up done in Terrell's suite. While I was there, Tara and Jason took the girls to the Children's Museum downtown. They said the girls had a lot of fun. They came back to the hotel and then when I was done, I met them in my room and Tara started getting their hair and make up done. That was so nice of her to do. I was packing bags for this evening. After they were
ready, Tara and Jason left to go to their hotel and I got all our stuff together. We went upstairs to Terrell's room to finish watching everyone get done with their hair and make up and they even touched up Natalie and Meagan's hair. They loved getting their hair curled. When everyone was done, we all left to drive to Camp Lucy to get ready for pictures and the wedding. Everyone looked so pretty. Beautiful weather outside to! I didn't get to see the girls walk down the aisle from where I was standing because I was a bridesmaid and Daddy a groomsman, but everyone told me that they did a great job. Meagan got rid of all her flowers and Natalie would just do a couple at a time. They did pretty good at sitting quietly to. Cade was shy, but Hollan wasn't. When the wedding was over, we took a couple more pictures and then we went to the cocktail area and talked a little and I talked to my family. They took the girls inside with them. Daddy and I got introduced with everyone in the bridal party and then Terrell and Bryan did their first dance. It was so sweet! Then it was time for everyone to eat, poor girls were so hungry, Natalie was crying a little. When she ate, she felt tons better. We took some pictures in the photobooth and we danced and talked and ate Smores. It was a fun and beautiful wedding. The girls danced the night away with Jason. We all stayed to the end and got to throw rose petals at Terrell and Bryan. And then we saw Great Uncle Mike drive them away in the old blue hot rod car. So neat. We loaded up the truck and then we all headed to the hotel. The girls fell asleep on the way and Meagan cried when we had to wake her up, I felt bad, but we got them to bed and they slept great. I think that is the latest they have ever stayed up and they handled it well. Great day!
Sunday, we got up slowly and got dressed and then I took the girls down to the lobby to get some breakfast and Daddy met us down later. We saw Terrell and Bryan there to. We ate and then I took the girls back to the room with me and I started to pack up everything. It took a while, there was stuff everywhere. We finally got loaded up and then we went up to Terrell and Bryan's room to tell them bye and Bryan's brother and parents bye to. LaLa was up there to. The girls loved playing with Peter, Bryan's brother. When we were saying bye, Meagan hugged Peter and said 'I'll miss you.' So sweet! That is the first time she has said that before. We told everyone bye and then we headed out. We stopped at Buccee's for a pit stop and to eat some lunch. Then we kept driving and went by the old house and then on home. LaLa stopped by and then Grandad stopped by for a little bit. We unpacked and got the girls situated and played some games with them. *Meagan is obsessed with Tic-Tac-Toe right now and Natalie is obsessed with computer games. They are so funny! We all went to bed a little earlier tonight, we were all tired.
Monday, we got up and going. The girls had their first Hot Shots soccer this morning and they loved it. They got to play games with the soccer balls like walking like a duck with it, red light green light and putting a body part that was called out on the ball. It was fun to watch them enjoy themselves. Addison from their class at school last year is playing with them. We played at the park after it was over because it was right by it. I went down the slide with the girls, they love when I do stuff like that with them and I love it to! We left the park and we went to HEB to grocery shop and that took longer then I thought it would, so we went home and dropped off all the groceries. We had a sign on our door, that said we had been Egged by Alicia's kids. They hid 12 eggs in our yard for us to find. That was so sweet and neat. We didn't look for them just yet because we were meeting them at McDonald's for lunch. There were some computers there and the kids all had fun taking turns playing the games. We all had some ice cream for dessert and it was good talking time with Alicia. We stayed there until almost 3pm and then we told them bye and came home to find the eggs that were hidden in our yard. Alicia and them drove by just to make sure we were finding all the eggs. It was fun and they were confetti eggs, so we had it all over us. It was time to get ready for gymnastics, so we came in and did that and then went to gymnastics to have some fun! After gym, we went by the bank and the old house to check on things and mess with the garage a little bit. Then we came home and I made dinner for everyone and Daddy. We all ate together and had fun playing before bed time.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and I came home to rest because I wasn't feeling right. When I woke up, I put together the girls Easter eggs for later and then I met up with Alicia for lunch. We just ate and talked for just a little bit and then it was time for her to get her kids from school, so I came home and then I went to get the girls. We met up with Alicia and her kids and Julie and her kids at the movie theater to see the movie 'The Croods'. It was okay, made more for older kids I think, but all the kids seemed to enjoy it. After the movies, we all went to meet up with other twin families for the 3rd Annal Easter Egg hunt at the park. It was beautiful outside and all the kids had such a blast playing at the park and then finding the Easter Eggs! So much fun!! After the hunt, we played a little bit more and then came home to eat dinner with Daddy. We had fun playing games with Daddy tonight and then it was time for bed.
Wednesday, I let the girls sleep in a little bit and then we played around the house and I cleaned up a little bit. Then it was time for the Easter Egg Hunt at their school, so we took some eggs up there and the teachers hid all the eggs. We played outside with the other kids and then it was time to find the eggs. Both girls did great! Natalie likes to get the colored eggs that see likes, so funny to watch them run around to get eggs. We then went inside to eat lunch and help out the teachers. They got some cupcakes to! Then it was time to go. Since I didn't get anything to eat, I went through a drive through for my lunch and we came home, while I ate, I watched them open up their Easter eggs from school and they got to see some candy. Then I played a lot of games of Tic-Tac-Toe with Meagan and then Tavia came by to look at the house and we could see how much it cost to have her clean the house. It was nice meeting her. Then we all played some more together and then we all went to Joanna's house, so the kids could play. Alicia brought her kids over to. All the kids played outside, such a beautiful day!! Then we all went on a nature walk and fed the donkey and rode in their little cars. We had so much fun!! Joanna even made dinner for everyone, which was so nice. We ate dinner over there and she made cupcakes for everyone to, yum! Such a nice treat! We had a great time over there. The girls and I had to leave, so I could take them to Awana. The verse for tonight was 'Teach Me Your Way, O Lord'. They got that one down!! They had a great time at Awana!! After Awana, we came home and played and Grandad came over to do the Fantasy Baseball draft with Daddy. I got the girls ready for bed and they went to sleep pretty fast after I read them some stories. Goodnight!! What a week we had, so much to do, but so much fun!!
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment