Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Spring Break Time..
Thursday, March 14th, the girls are 3 years and 8 months today, Wow! They are almost 4 years old, I can't believe it! * Natalie is really into computer games right now, just like her Daddy. Meagan is really into drawing and coloring and she loves to play the piano and sing. Natalie has always been vocal on what she wants, but we have had to work on Meagan using her words instead of saying 'AAA' for what she wants. She has now been using her words so much better now!! We are so proud of her for doing that. Natalie still loves to read and Meagan still loves to write. They are such cutie pies right now. They, for the most part, play really well together and with other kids. Natalie and Meagan do fight sometimes, but we tell them to use their words and tell the other one how they are feeling and it seems to work, if not then some one goes to time out. That is what works for us! * I took the girls to Powersports today for Spring Break Camp. They stayed there all day, 9am to 5pm. They had a great time to!! I had to get some things done for Aunt Terrell's wedding coming up. After I picked them up, we came home and then Daddy came home early, yay! We all went to eat at Lupe Torilla for dinner. The girls got to play in the sand, which they love. We had a great family time! My favorite times are family times!!
Friday, I took the girls to the Children's Museum this morning because we hadn't been in a while. We had a good time painting, looking a books and playing with the rocket ship. We then came home to eat lunch. While we were eating, Alicia came over with Olivia, Elizabeth, Andrew and her niece, Kaitlyn. They played for a little bit at the house and then we all went over to the park to play. We had a great time! Kaitlyn is such a sweet girl, played with all the little kids great. After the park, we said goodbye to everyone and then we came inside to get ready for our pictures this afternoon with Sarah (Butterfly Chaser Photography). The girls and I were ready and then Daddy came home and he got ready. Sarah came and took some pictures outside of the house, with our SOLD letters. Then we followed her to a nearby park to take the family and girl pictures and the number pictures for our clock. The girls got to have balloons and play on the swings to. We had a good time! We told Sarah bye and then we came home to eat some dinner and go to bed. Fun day!
Saturday, Daddy played with the girls this morning and I got to sleep in a little bit. That was nice! I got up and then at lunch time I took the girls to the duck pond park with Michelle, Tyler, Tanner and Trevor. We had a good time! We ate lunch and then we fed the ducks and then we played at the park. It was fun spending some time with them on a Saturday. Amy (another photographer) was at the park, that has taken our pictures before. Talked to her a little bit, good to see her. Kids played a little bit more and then it was time to go. Good times. We came home and the girls played a fun game with Daddy called 'Treasure Hunt'. Daddy made up clues around the house and him and the girls would go to the room with the clues and then find a treasure at the end. They had so much fun doing that. Daddy also taught them how to play a Mickey Mouse game on his Playstation. And they love it! We had a good day!!! Ate dinner at home! Daddy grilled some burgers for us and we played baseball with the girls in the backyard. They both can hit the ball without a T, they are really good! We ate and then put the girls to bed.
Sunday, St. Patrick's Day, I dressed the girls in their St. Patty's shirts and I took them to church with me this morning. Daddy wasn't feeling that good, so he stayed home. After church, we talked to Kody and Kolton and then we went through the carwash and then we came home and walked across the street to the park to play with Alicia's kids and their family. We only stayed for a little bit, but we got to see Olivia do the monkey bars all by herself for the first time!! We walked back home and had some lunch. Then Daddy watched the girls, while I went to the old house to clean it up. LaLa came by to see and then she left to go to our new house. She watched the girls for a little bit, while Daddy came over to help me clean. We got a lot done. He left to go home, so LaLa could head out and then I cleaned a little more. Then I came home and we all went to LaLa's house. She made dinner for us and we played baseball outside. Natalie wanted to pick flowers more than play baseball. Meagan hit the ball so many times with a thinner plastic bat and smaller balls. So good!! She kept saying 'Keep my eyes on the ball' and then she would hit it. We went inside to eat spaghetti and then I helped clean up the kitchen and then Daddy came back from work and we told LaLa goodnight. We had a fun time! We came home and it was bed time!
Monday, I cleaned up the house a little in the morning (lots of cleaning lately, ha). Julie came over with her kids, Maegan, Saddie and Addison. They all played in the play room for a while and I got to show Julie the house for the first time. She seemed to really like it! We talked and played with the girls and then Joanna, Haven and Harrison came over to eat lunch and play. When everyone was done eating lunch, we all walked over to the park to play. We had a great time! Alicia came a little bit later with her kiddos and they ate their lunch at the park and played with all the kids. We blew up Haven and Harrison's jumping bounce balls we got them for their birthday and they loved bouncing on them! All the kids had so much fun! We even got a group picture of all the kids together. Joanna and Julie left with there kids after the park and then Alicia and I with our kids walked to my house and played in the playroom and then played the Mickey Mouse game and tic tac toe! Such sweet kids! They headed out and I picked up a little bit. Then it was time for gymnastics, so we went there. The girls were doing great, but acting so silly. After gymnastics, we went by the old house and then went by the bank and Walgreens to get a picture and some milk. Then we came home and I fed them some dinner. Natalie wanted to play computer games after that and Meagan and I drew pictures and played 'find the picture'. Then Daddy came home and brought him and myself something to eat, so we ate and then played with the girls and then it was bed time.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and I came home and did some things around the house. I picked the girls up from school and then we drove around looking for bluebonnets. We finally found a spot and we hopped out and took a couple of pictures, not many, just enough. Then we went to the library to check out some books for the girls to read. Then we drove by the post office and then went by the old house to check the mail. Then we came home to play, eat dinner and take a bath. I got the girls all ready for bed and Daddy came home right before bed time. We each read them one of their library books and also a story from my old bed time book, which they really like. Goodnight!
Wednesday, the girls and I went over to Alicia's house to go with her and her kids to the Houston zoo. We all rode in her mini van and had a good trip there. Wow, we had a great time at the zoo. First we went to a zoo show to get quizzed on what animals we knew from some pictures. All the kids knew the animals, so they all got a little prize, a zoo card. Then we played in the children's area for a while and played on the climbing ropes and slides and looked at an Otter. Then we petted a cow and looked at farm animals. Next we brushed the goats hair and then we walked over to the carousel and I paid for everyone to ride it. Meagan sat on a zebra and Natalie a gorilla. (Before we got our tickets, I kind of lost Natalie because she went into the exit and was trying to ride the carousel without a ticket and she got in trouble, so we got her and gave her her ticket, she was so confused, it makes me laugh, you had to be there it was pretty funny). All the kiddos rode the ride and then we went to have a little lunch together. Next we decided to feed the giraffes some lettuce and all the kids got a kick out of doing that, they loved it!! I even got to feed one!! Then we looked at all the monkeys and made our way to the 4D movie theater to watch Ice Age, a 15 minute movie. That was fun to watch all the kids reactions, they loved the snow and bubbles that came out. Then we walked around and looked at the lions, tigers and more monkeys. We had a great time! We all got back into the car and had a snack and went by Sonic for some drinks. Then time to head back home, but not before we hit some Houston traffic first. The kids watched 'Wreck It Ralph' on the way back. We got back to Alicia's around 7pm and told them all bye!! We came home and Daddy was home making some dinner, yum! Natalie played her Mickey Video game and Meagan drew some pictures and then it was bath time. We always love to see Daddy at the end of the day, so much fun to see him! Great week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment