Thursday, April 4th, I took Meagan to school and kept Natalie with me, since she wasn't feeling very good. She pretty much just wanted to play on the computer the whole time. Daddy even came home to eat lunch with us because he was at a seminar in town. That was a nice treat! Natalie and I went to pick up Meagan and she had a great day at school, she was talking so much about her day! We came home and got ready for dance class. We went to ballet, but Natalie sat on my lap the whole time and we watched Meagan dance. After that, we met Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew at Powersports to do a free clinic for cheerleading. Natalie said she felt okay to do that, so she did and all the girls enjoyed it. It is going to be to expensive for us though!! Oh well, it was fun! We told them bye and then we headed home and I made some soft tacos, that the girls of course wouldn't try, so Daddy and I ate it! They had their normal food they always have. Hopefully they become less picky soon!
Friday, we hung out at home in the morning and then around 11am, we loaded into the truck and then Alicia and her crew followed us to the place where we took bluebonnet pictures before. All the kids were wearing A&M clothes to match and we took a couple of cute pictures of the kiddos. It was fun! Then we hopped back into our cars and we went to a Strawberry Farm to pick some strawberries. That was fun to!! We had never done that, love doing something new! We were all hungry after that, so we ate at the Relay Station and we were the only people in there. The kids enjoyed running around there. After we were done eating we saw a roach, which was disgusting, but none of us got sick, so I guess the food was okay. We told them bye and then we all drove to our own houses. The girls and I played with chalk and roly-polies outside, such a pretty day. Daddy came home and we all went out to eat at Roosters for dinner and had a good time together. Natalie still has a cold, but much better. Then we all went to Kyle Field for the 'Friday Night Lights' Aggie Football practice. It was fun, but we only stayed for about 40 minutes because the music was so loud and we needed to get the girls back home to bed. We had a good time today!!
Saturday, the girls and I got up early and made our way to Navasota for the Sparklette practice with the Diamondettes and cousin Allison. LaLa meet us there and she helped me sign them in and we dropped them off to learn their dance. LaLa and I did some errands and shopping while they were there. At 11:30, we went back to see their performance, it was so cute and they did such a great job!! Then we talked to Allison a little bit and then LaLa and I took the girls over to Sonic to eat some lunch. Then we went to LaLa's to pick up a couple of things and we headed home and played outside. Then Daddy came home and he ate. After he was done eating, we all made our way over to A&M campus for the Physics and Engineering Festival. We met Alicia, Elizabeth and Olivia there. They saved us some seats for the Bubble show, which was fun to watch. The girls got a real kick out of it! Then we walked around a little bit to look at the booths and did a couple of neat activities outside. Then it was time to walk back to the car and we said bye to Alicia, Elizabeth and Olivia. We came home and then we played outside for a little bit. Shayanne, Shaylee and Shelbee came over to see the house and to visit and play. They played in the playroom for a little bit and then we decided we would go play at the park. All of our kids were tired, mine were definitely cranky, but they still had a good time playing with the balls and frisbee. It was good to see them!! Shaylee and Meagan liked playing tic-tac-toe together. LaLa came over and then Shayanne and her crew left. LaLa was babysitting for Daddy and I, so we could go get some dinner at Sully's, watch Basketball and go by Bed Bath & Beyond. Then we came home and Natalie was asleep, but Meagan was awake. She was reading a book with LaLa! We told LaLa bye bye and thank you. I laid down with Meagan for a little bit and then she went to sleep. We had a long, but fun day!
Sunday, I got up early to head to Houston to meet Celeste for a massage and facial and to eat at the Cheese Cake Factory and walk around the Galleria. Daddy got to spend some time with the girls today and play. They played inside and outside. LaLa came over to watch the girls for just a little bit while Daddy went to the old house and then he came back, LaLa headed out and Daddy took the girls to Freddy's to get milkshakes. We all pull into the house around the same time and the girls have milkshake all over them. We cleaned them up and we played outside. Daddy went to work for a little bit and I picked up the house because our cleaning lady starts tomorrow and she needs to be able to clean. Daddy came home and helped us and we ate left overs for dinner. It was a nice day for all!!
Monday, we told Daddy bye for work and Meagan always tells him 'Work is Raunch'. So funny! Tavia came over to start her first day. We talked for a bit and then the girls and I went to the park and played and then we left to run some errands and get some food and then we went to another park for a twins playdate (we didn't have soccer this morning, it was cancelled). We were the first ones there and then Mark and his twins, Helen and Stewart, came in a wagon and then Joanna came with Haven and Harrison. All the kids played and swung and we ate lunch. Mark left after a while and then Alicia came with her kiddos, but Andrew slept the whole time. We took some cute pictures and all the kids wanted to go down the sliding pool, so we helped them do that. Meagan did it by herself one time and I think she kind of hurt herself, poor thing! We said bye to Joanna and them and then Alicia and all of us walked to the creek and they acted like they were fishing. Then we took a little walk and then everyone swung for a long time and then it was time to go. We all went to Chick-fil-a so the kids could play and we stayed there for a long time, the kids were having such a good time. We told them by and it was time for us to go to gymnastics. I was watching the girls and they are getting pretty good!! :) Then it was time to drive to the old house to meet Ken and Daddy, we are going to list it with him. The girls played with the old couch and then it was time to go to the new house. Our house was so clean when we walked in, we all loved it! Tavia did break all my Willow Tree Angels on accident, but that is okay, I can always get more! We ordered pizza and ate dinner together. The girls went to sleep pretty fast, they were tired!!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and I came home and did the laundry and some things around the house. After school, I went to pick up the girls and then we all went to Target to buy a couple of things. We had fun playing and looking at the toys. We came home and played with the new Team Umi Zoomi Game I got the girls and Natalie looked for Roly Polies to put in her new bug carrier. Then I made some good dinner and we ate. Michelle brought little Tanner over to spend some time with us, so that her, Eddie, Tyler and Trevor could go to the Aggie Baseball game. He is such a good baby. He wanted to be held a lot, I fed him and then Daddy came home. He played with the girls outside, so I took Tanner out there for a little bit to watch them play baseball and soccer. Then we came inside and played. Then Daddy gave the girls a bath and I changed Tanner and gave him a bottle. He was tired after that, so I laid him down on a blanket to go to sleep. Meagan laid down by him, that was so sweet! Then Daddy read to the girls and then Michelle and Eddie came to get Tanner. We told them goodnight and then we all went to sleep, I laid with the girls for a little bit to.
Wednesday, I had a headache all day, but I still got to have some play time with my girls. The weather was yucky outside, chilly, so we stayed in all day. We played in their play room a lot and colored, played with Princess barbies, video games and painting and drawing. We had fun! We also did our Awana activity. We left the house to mail off Terrell and Grammie's birthday cards and drove by the old house and then came back home. We watched some TV and then we had dinner and girls played with their stuffed animals in their room. Then I took them to Awana and I came home. Daddy came home and we talked and he ate some dinner. Then I went to get the girls and they both got their patches for knowing their Bible verses. We got them ready for bed!
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment