Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Show for Diamondette's

Thursday, today was school picture day, so I up the girls hair up and got them dressed up.  I took them to school and they got their pictures done and then took them to class.  They both liked to say candy to smile during pictures.  Such sweet girls.  After school, we came home and got ready for ballet/tap class.  We went to class and both girls did such a great job.  Natalie even got Star Dancer this go round and Meagan was really happy for her.  When we got home, Meagan made Star Dancer Awards for everyone!  So cute!  We ate dinner at home with Daddy and played some computer games and then went to sleep.
Friday, Aunt Terrell and Grammie's birthdays, Michelle and Trevor brought over Tanner for us to play with this morning.  The lady that normally watches Tanner couldn't today, so we offered to keep him.  I felt like I just fed him, changed him and put him to sleep.  Hard to remember what to do with a nine month old.  Meagan liked laying down by Tanner while he slept.  When he was up, he liked to be held and we played with him for a little bit to.  The girls pushed him around in his walker and they even got into his walker to play.  Michelle came to get Tanner around lunch time and then the girls and I played for a little bit and then we went to LaLa's house.  I took some pictures of all of Terrell's gifts there while the girls played inside.  Then I took the girls to their Spring Show practice and just made it in time.  They did great!  Then we walked some more practices and Allison dancing.  We left and went back to LaLa's house and we played baseball outside waiting for Oma and Opa to show up.  They came and we played some more baseball outside, both girls are really good and actually hit the ball.  We were all impressed.  Then us five went to eat at The Wrangler for dinner, it was good, but the girls were acting kind of bad.  We ordered Daddy something to go and then we all drove to our house.  We just hung out at the house that night!  So happy my parents are in town!







Saturday, Opa and Daddy went to work on the yard at the old house, while Oma, the girls and I went to Downtown Bryan for a little Art Fair they were having.  We just came across it!  They had a kids area where the girls painted with veggies, while Natalie did, Meagan wanted to just paint with the paint brushes, it was too weird for her.  Then they wrote on the sidewalk with chalk and then colored on some long paper.  They had fun.  We ran into Minseung and her mom there and Minseung sat with the girls to eat lunch at Must Be Heaven.  Oma and I enjoyed our lunch to.  After lunch we walked around some more and then we came back home.  We rested for just a little bit and then we all headed to LaLa's house to meet up with LaLa, Celeste, Cade and Hollan.  We played outside and the kids were dressed up as super heros.  Played baseball a little bit.  Then we went inside to eat dinner that LaLa made and she also had a cake for Cade's birthday.  We sang 'Happy Birthday' to Cade and we had cake.  Then it was time to get the girls ready for the Spring Show.  We all left to go to the show and found our seats.  Oma and LaLa sat with the girls in the back to wait for their turn.  Cousin Allison danced great in her last Spring Show.  When it was the girls turn, Natalie was held the whole time by one of the dancers because she started to cry, so she was bounced around the whole time, lol.  Meagan did the whole dance and she did such a good job.  It was such enjoyment to watch.  We stayed to watch all of Allison's dances and then we went over to LaLa's to play with Cade's new toys for a little bit and then Daddy, Opa, Oma, the girls and I came home. 

Sunday, Natalie and Meagan's 3 year 9 month birthday, Opa, Oma, the girls and I all went to church, we took the girls to the kids area while we were in church.  We saw Kayla there.  After church, we drove to Luby's to meet up with Daddy, LaLa, Celeste, Cade and Hollan for lunch.  It was good and fun to watch all the kids play together.  Then we came home and Daddy and Opa helped me put some things in the attic and then Oma and Opa headed out to go back to their home, so glad they came down to visit!!  Then LaLa babysat all the kids for us, so that Celeste, Daddy and I could go paint a wedding platter for Terrell and Bryan.  I mostly helped by getting the paints and everything while Celeste and Daddy did more of the drawing and painting, they are way better than I am at painting.  We then went to Toys-R-Us to get some new car seats for the girls and then back to the house where LaLa was playing with them outside.  They were having a grand old time there.  They helped me get the girls dressed and ready and then we told them bye!  Such a good visit!  Then Daddy, the girls and I went to a church dinner to help raise money for the Mission Trips.  It was a good dinner and got to listen to a choir sing.  We then came home and got ready for bed!  Good weekend!
Monday, I took the girls to soccer and they both played really good.  They are way more into it then the other players, which is really funny to me.  They both scored some goals.  After soccer, we walked to the park and played with Addison and Lilly from soccer class and I talked to their mom, Ashley and her mom.  They are really nice.  Then we came home for lunch and we hung around the house and I cleaned and did laundry and played with the girls and we played some board games and computer games.  Then we all went to gymnastics and they had a great time there!!  Then it was home again and we got to spend some time with Daddy.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I ran a couple of errands. After school, we went to the library and returned our old books and picked out some new ones.  We then played at home the rest of the day.

Wednesday, we played at home in the morning and then we met up with Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew at the Children's Museum.  We had a good time, played there for a while and then we decided to go eat at the Chicken Oil Company for lunch.  It was pretty good!!  Then everyone came over to our house to play afterwards.  It was fun, they played hide and seek and Andrew slept the entire time!  They left and went to their choir class and shortly after that, I took the girls to their Awana class.  They had a hard bible verse to say this week, but they did it!  The guy felt bad because Meagan started to cry because she didn't know it very well, poor thing.  She got it though!  We came home and played a video game with Daddy for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment