Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mommy Went Out of Town

Thursday, April 18th, I took the girls to school and then I went to the old house to pick up some items to donate to the town of West for the people who dealt with the explosion.  Took that to the mall and then I came home to pack for my Twins TMOM Conference.  Rachael came to pick me up and then we picked up Kelly and we were on our way for a fun weekend.  Daddy picked up the girls from school and he brought them home to get them changed for ballet, I bet he had a blast doing that.  It was probably hard for him.  Then he took them to ballet and then Natalie threw a little fit because she didn't want to dance.  Meagan did fine and she danced the whole time and Natalie only went in when there were props out.  She shouldn't have done that, silly girl.  Must of missed her Mommy.  They came home after dance and had dinner and went to bed.
Friday, Daddy and LaLa took care of them today, I think mostly LaLa, so that Daddy could go into work for most of the day.  LaLa said she had a great time with them.  Daddy also got Terrell's dish we painted last week.  They hung out at home tonight.  Mommy shopped today and went to a Grease Sing-A-Long.





Saturday, Daddy and the girls hung out at home in the morning and then around lunch time they drove up to pick up LaLa and then they drove to Kelly, Celeste, Cade and Hollan's house to visit with them, Kelly's parents, Terrell and Grandad.  Then they all went to Cade's 5th birthday party at a gymnastics place and they all dressed up as super heros, so cute.  I feel so bad that I missed it, I love going to Cade's parties.  I'm so glad the girls got to go to it at least!  The girls got tons of balloon animals, face paint and candy.  They must of had a blast.  After the party, they went back to Cade's house and they had dinner outside.  Then they played and then Daddy, LaLa and the girls came back to LaLa's house to spend the night.  Both girls got to sleep with LaLa and she really enjoyed that.





Sunday, LaLa and Daddy watched the girls this morning at LaLa's house.  Then Daddy brought the girls home and got them dressed for Halle's 6th Birthday Party at Artastic Craft Studio.  He took them to the party and then I got back into town, so Rachael and Kelly dropped me off at the birthday party, so I got to see the girls and help them make their guitars.  Talked to Halle's family, it was such a cute party.  They even got a CD of Halle's favorite songs, which a lot on there are the girls favorite songs to.  We had such a good time.  Then we came home to unload everything from this weekend and change into our Aggie clothes.  Then we all headed up to Navasota for the Aggie Muster there to honor Grandpa.  Most of the family was there and then some other friends of the family.  I swung the kids on the swings with Morgan and got to talk to the family and Clint, Melanie, etc.  We talked about Grandpa a lot, it was nice to remember things he did.  Then we all left there.  The girls and I went over to LaLa's for just a little bit and then we picked up Daddy from work.  We drove home to get girls to bed and to pick up the house.


Monday, Mommy and Daddy's 7th Anniversary, Tavia came over to clean, so we talked to her a bit and then we got out of her way, Daddy was even still home, so he had to leave to.  I took the girls to soccer and they did awesome again.  They are doing great in that class and have great attitudes.  Natalie was a little clingy to me, I'm guessing because I had been out of town.  She would play if I was standing closer to her.  They got their patches after the practice and then we headed out to meet up with Julie, Maegan, Saddie and Addison at Sully's to eat some lunch.  We had a good time!  Meagan loved that Maegan had here name.  We left there, after everyone went to the bathroom a couple of times.  Then we all went to the park to play.  We collected rocks, played on the slides and found a ladybug and all sorts of things.  It was fun!!!  We stayed there until 2pm and then we told them bye and then went to the old house to use the restroom and then drove by our new house to see if Tavia was still there and she was, so we went to Spoon's for some yogurt and after we were done eating, Alicia and her crew met us there and the kids played for a little bit on the hill.  Then we headed out for gymnastics.  The girls did really good!  After class we came home and then LaLa came over to visit and to babysit tonight, so Daddy and I could go have some dinner for our Anniversary.  We ate at Atami Japanese Restaurant for dinner where they look in front of you!  I haven't been to one of those in years, so I loved it!!  We then went to play Putt-Putt golf and we tied!!  We hadn't done that in awhile either, had to get used to it!  We had a good time!!  LaLa had a great time playing with the girls, they even fell asleep for her, yay!!  Great day!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and when I got back home, Daddy was still at home, so I got to spend some time with him, which was nice.  Then I went walking with Alicia and helped her walk her dogs, it felt good to do all that walking.  Then I went back home and cleaned up and then Daddy and I went to eat some lunch at Chick-fil-a.  He then went to work and I came home to get some things done.  I went to get the girls from school and we ran a couple of errands and then we went grocery shopping.  We came home and they got to play their Cowboy Video Game that they just love.  We played that for awhile and then even when Daddy got home.  I made some dinner and we all ate and then in was time for bed.


Wednesday, I got some things done around the house and then Alicia and her crew met us here at the house and we followed her to the Natural History Museum, but it was too crowded, so we went to Barnes & Nobles instead and found a really good sale on boardgames.  We stayed there for a while and then it was time for lunch, so we all went to Freddy's to eat.  After we ate, we all went back to the museum and we walked around, colored, looked at all the reptiles and then we played with the puzzles and played Animal Bingo.  Then they hid a fake snake from each other.  We stayed there until about 4pm, they really know how to entertain themselves and have a good time!  We told them bye and then we came home and played Cowboy game and other games.  I made them some dinner and then it was time for Awana.  I took them and then came home and cleaned a little.  Daddy came home, so when it was time for them to get picked up, Daddy came with me and they were so happy to see him.  When we got home, they got to play their game for just a little bit with Daddy and then I gave them a bath and we read a book and they went to sleep right away tonight, they were tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment