Thursday, May 30, I took the girls to school and then they had their last dance class. They got to do a hip hop dance with beach balls and then they had a little party with their class. It was kind of sad. We had a good time and said bye to everyone.
Friday, we just hung out at the house all day and went by to look at some apartments for Grandad. Then we went to LaLa's house and played there and when Daddy came, we all rode together to cousin Allison's high school graduation dinner. We met some of Margie's family and ate some Mexican Food. It was fun! We had the girls give Allison her money. After dinner we decided to head home, Meagan looked really tired. When we got home she had a fever, probably around 102. She slept with us tonight.
Saturday, when Meagan woke up, she still had a high fever, but not other symptoms. Daddy went to sign the lease at the apartments for Grandad and then we headed over to LaLa's house. LaLa said that she would watch our little sick Meagan today, while Daddy, Natalie and I went to Lesleigh's wedding in Houston. It was a pretty wedding. Grammie, Dana, Cody, Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan were there. We had a good time visiting. Natalie colored at the kids table for a long time. After the wedding, we took Natalie to an arcade to play for a little bit and eat dinner. We all kept saying how much we missed Meagan. We drove back to LaLa's and Meagan had just fallen asleep. I kind of woke her up when I kissed her, but she wasn't all there, so she fell back to sleep. Poor thing. We decided to wake her up a little later to take a bath and then she perked up a little bit. We thanked LaLa for watching Meagan, they got a little play time in with her not feeling well. We headed home and had Meagan sleep with us again.
Sunday, we just wanted Meagan to start feeling better, so we stayed home all day. She did start feeling a little better and also got a nap in. Natalie and Meagan pretty much played their Disney video game all day. I felt bad about that, but Daddy and I did get to go through our garage that we have been wanting to do for a while. We organized it pretty good! Now just have to throw some things away, go to Good Will and put some things on Craig's list. We all played the video game later to and then we picked up the house and had some dinner.
Monday, Meagan was feeling better today, still a low grade fever, but much better. We played and I also cleaned pretty much the whole house today, but our cleaning lady quit this morning. Oh well, we will just get another one. The girls had a relaxing day and Daddy played with them when he got home from work. We had some pizza for dinner. I had a twins meeting at the new meeting place and had a good time. Daddy had fun with the girls and even got them to bed early, wow. It was neat to come home from the meeting and they were already asleep. That hasn't happened in a while. Meagan has been super tired from being sick though.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school because Meagan didn't have any fever anymore, yay!!! She still seems a little tired, but she felt fine. After school, I picked up the girls and we ran a couple of errands, we went to Target to get some baby gifts, which took a long time, but it was fun. Then we went to HEB to grocery shop and then we came home and we played Disney game and I made some dinner. A chicken Mexican casserole and broccoli and cheese, yum!! Daddy came home and we all ate dinner, Meagan ate some of the casserole, yay!! Then we played and read some books and all went to bed.
Wednesday, Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew followed us to the Grimes County Fair. We all got inside and then LaLa came with Cade and Hollan. The kids wanted to play the games first, so they did. Then Alicia went to look at the animals with her kids. I couldn't find them at first, but when I did, Elizabeth had gotten sick, so they were going to head out. I felt so bad, I didn't know what to do, but they just needed to go home to get cleaned up. The rest of us stayed and played in the sand pile, saw hatching eggs, looked at some animals and played with some trucks. As we were leaving, the kids wanted to play some more games and they won some more prizes. Then we all went over to LaLa's house to swim. We had a great time. Julie came over with her girls, Saddie, Maegan and Addison to swim. It was fun to visit with them. I got out for a little bit to eat some lunch. Then I got back in to help Saddie and Maegan swim. Then all the kids had some Popsicles, even Hollan did while she was riding in a float in the pool, so cute. Then I helped Cade and Meagan swim a little bit and then everyone put on their floaties and we had a jumping in the pool contest with Meagan, Cade, Saddie and Maegan. They liked that! Then it was time to get out of the pool and dry off. The kids played inside for just a little bit and then Julie and her crew left. Then LaLa loaded up Cade and Hollan and they drove back to their house to meet up with Celeste and Kelly, which they were driving back from New Orleans because Celeste went to the fifth circuit Court of Appeals. Pretty cool for her to get to do that! The girls and I hung out to clean up toys at LaLa's house and then we came home and all of us played the Disney game and then I heated up some dinner. Daddy came home and played the games with them to. We had a pretty good day. Alicia said that Elizabeth was feeling a little better, which was good to hear, poor thing. So many friends have been sick lately. Hopefully a healthier week for everyone!! By the way, this morning, I over heard the girls talking to each other, Natalie said 'Daddy always goes to work' and then Meagan said 'Yes Daddy does always go to work' and then Natalie said 'That is so Raunch'. It was cute!! We also made a Summer Fun List this week and some of the things to do on there were to play at home, eat, eat grapes, snocones, ice cream, go on an ice tour, pool, swimming lessons, arts-n-crafts, Disney game, go on Tara and Jason's boat, jump on Tara and Jason's bed, go to the beach, school, zoo, movies, bowling, skating, play with chalk, play with friends, birthday party, LaLa's house, Oma and Opa's house, Fiesta Texas, and ride Go Carts. I helped a little with the list, but they thought of most things. So fun!! Let's see if we can do everything on the list!
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment