Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Good Friends Came to Visit...
Thursday, September 12th, I took the girls to school and then I met up with Alicia to take a walk. I came home afterwards and did some things around the house. Then I went to get the girls from school and we drove to the family farm to take some pictures in the cotton, before all of it was baled. Daddy and LaLa met us there and helped take the pictures. It was quite hot, but we got it done the best we could. We stayed for a little bit and talked to Uncle Bill and then we headed out. The girls and I came home and then we met up with Daddy at the mall to eat at Casa Ol'e and then it was time to come home and get ready for bed.
Friday, I took the girls to soccer and they played really good. Both girls got two goals, very impressed. They had fun playing with Haven and Harrison. After soccer, we followed Joanna to Chicken Express and also met up with Alicia and Andrew. We all ate lunch there and had time to talk a little bit. After lunch, we headed home to do some things around the house and we played games and played outside. I put together a huge train that they got for their birthday, it was a pain, but girls had fun starting to color it! Daddy came home a little while later and then Bryon came over to see the house and visit while Daddy BBQ some burgers. Thad, Nyree, Natasha and Thadeus came over a little while later and the kids got right to playing and I think got very game out to play, lol! We all had a good time together. The kids got to stay up late!!
Saturday, Daddy got up early and made an awesome breakfast for everyone! All the kids ate together and the food was yummy. Thad and Daddy got ready for the game and Nyree and I got the kids dressed and they played outside for a little bit. When the guys left, we took the kids to the park and pushed them on the swings for a little bit and they played with the chalk and frisbees. Then we came back home and they played there. LaLa came over to say hi and she also brought some cookies over for all of us for later. She headed out and then we loaded up and took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for lunch and play time!! The kids had a lot of fun!! Nyree and I did to, but usually after you have been there a while, you are just ready to leave, lol! After Chuck E Cheese, we came home to watch the A&M vs. Alabama game that Daddy and Thad were at. The kids went buck wild, while Nyree and I watched the game. There were toys everywhere, but I must say those kids had a great time! They played outside on the swings and in the sand box to. A&M lost, but it was a great game!! We made the kids some dinner and right when we were done making dinner, the guys came home and brought Nyree and I some dinner. We all ate together and talked about the game and our day. We tried to put the kids down earlier tonight, so that we could visit. Good times!
Sunday, the kids got up and all ate breakfast together again, so cute! I made some cinnamon rolls, which none of the kids seemed to like except for Thaddeus. Oh well! :) The kids played outside and then we played some games. Thad and Nyree packed up and then it was time for them to leave. We had a great time with them. We all then got ready for church and then went to church at 11am. It was a good service and the girls had fun in their class. Then we went to have lunch at Red Lobster and then went to Michael's to get two Beanie Boo's for the girls because they earned up to 10 coins this week and last. Meagan picked the Bee (Sting) and Natalie picked the Meerkat (Rebel). We secretly know that Aunt Terrell got the girls a Bee, so Natalie will just get the other Bee from Aunt Terrell, lol. After Michael's, we walked over to the Halloween store and picked out a couple of outfits for the girls to try on and they both decided they would be clowns!! They will be cute!! Then we came home and played for a little bit and then I fed them an early dinner and then took the girls to Awana. They had a great time and after I picked them up, we came home and I got them ready for bed. Daddy was with Grandad during that time, but got home in time to tell the girls goodnight!! I sang some songs, rubbed their arms and read some books. They love all those things. We had a great weekend!
Monday, we played at home and then we met Alicia and Andrew for lunch at McAlister's Deli, I love that place!! Then after lunch, they met us at our house and the girls and Andrew played video games. It was good to visit with them!! They headed out and then the girls and I played a while game of Sweet Valley High, they love games and so do I!! We played some more and then Daddy came home and we ate dinner and played outside with the swings. They are enjoying doing new tricks on the swings, too funny! Then Daddy and I went for a walk while the girls rode their bikes next to us. We had to keep up with them, lol! I love them so much, they are a hoot to do things with!! Then we came home and Daddy got them bathed and then it was bed time.
Tuesday, Natalie woke up in kind of a stinky whiny mood, but she soon got over it when both girls went outside to play on the swings. They have so much fun out there together!! I got them ready for school and then dropped them off. I saw that Payton sits right next to Natalie (she has been talking about this boy for a couple of days). Must be her little boyfriend, lol! She likes him! I gave them hugs and kisses and took them outside to their class and then I came home. I took them to the grocery store to get a couple of things for the house and then we came home and played games and colored. I talked to Tara on the phone and Meagan went crazy for attention, I tell ya, I can't even talk on the phone anymore!! LaLa came over and she played with the girls on the swings while I cooked dinner for everyone. Daddy came home shortly after LaLa came over, so we had a good family time. The dinner was good and we even got Meagan to eat it, yay, but not Natalie of course. The girls like to swing upside down now, of course I taught them that, they love it though. LaLa headed out and then we got the girls ready for bed.
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and they learned some new things on the bars. They did a great job! Such good listeners! After gym, we meet up with Alicia and Andrew to sign up at a gym opening up soon in town. We are excited about it!! Time to get in shape!! Then we all went to eat lunch at Blue Baker for lunch. After we were done eating, I gave all the kids wipes to clean up themselves and then Natalie went to wipe the windows, which smeared everything, so we told her to stop after awhile. When we were leaving, a lady that worked there gave all the kids chocolate chip cookies because they cleaned their windows. That was so nice! We like that place! It was pretty funny though. We told them bye and then the girls and I came home and I did some laundry and played Sweet Valley High game again with the girls and Go Fish. Then it was time to go to Choir. We got there and greeted Alicia, Andrew, Elizabeth and Olivia and went to choir. The kids really like it!! Alicia and I have fun talking outside the room while they are in there. Then we walked with all the kids to dinner and Daddy met us there. We all got dinner and had fun! Fun group! Then we told them bye and Daddy and I brought the girls home and got them ready for bed and then we watched a little TV and Daddy came home from the store. He helped me put them to bed! Good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment