Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lisa Came to Visit Us!!

Thursday, August 29th, I took the girls to school and then I met up with Alicia to get our toe nails painted and I ran some errands around town.  Then I went to get the girls from school and they both had a great day, they told me that they got two coins each for listening.  Good girls.  We then came home and we played there the rest of the day.  I got them a new Minnie Mouse Bingo game, so I had them find that and then we played a couple of games.  They loved it!!  Playing at home days are fun times and getting to spend time together.  For dinner we ended up meeting up with Daddy at Cotton Patch to eat.  We had a good time!!  We came home and played Bingo with Daddy and had a great time because Daddy was so funny!!
Friday, the girls and I got up early to go have some speech evaluations done on both girls and it started at 8am and we just made it on time.  Meagan went first, so Natalie and I wanted for her to get done, which took about a hour and 15 mins. Then it was Natalie's turn, so Meagan and I waited for a little over a hour for Natalie.  The lady said they were great for her and that she would add up the score later.  So we got that out of the way and then we came home for just a little bit.  Then we met up with Alicia and Andrew at Chick-fil-a for lunch and for the kids to play.  We ended up staying there for two hours, crazy.  It was fun!  We came home and played and Daddy came home early and we played some games with him.  We ate dinner at home!



Saturday, I got the girls ready for Addison's 3rd Birthday Party at a park in Bryan.  We hit a little bit of the Aggie Football traffic, but it wasn't too bad.  We made it to the park to play and as soon as Meagan was going to run to the playground to play and say hi, she slipped in the mud and got mud all over her.  Poor thing!!  I felt so bad for her, she was sad and embarrassed.  I got her cleaned up a little bit and then I asked Alicia if we could borrow some of Andrew's shorts and luckily she had some!!  So then she just played in those and without shoes.  All the kids had a great time running around and laughing.  Haven and Harrison were there to!!  All the kids sang Happy Birthday to Addison and then they ate some cake and pizza.  They had some water guns there, so all the kids had fun squirting everyone.  It was a fun party.  After the party, we drove home and we hung out with Daddy for a little bit and we waited on Lisa.  When Lisa got here, we showed her around the house and visited for a little bit.  Then Daddy took care of the girls and watched the Aggie Football game, while Lisa and I drove to Caldwell to a place called Mad Hatters, a little tea place.  We ate a great late lunch and stayed there and talked for a while.  We had a good time and good conversation.  After we were done there, we drove back home and of course got in all the aggie football traffic, the game had just ended.  When we got home, Daddy was helping the girls make a Beanie Boo Book and Lisa got to be the witch in the book, lol.  It was fun!  Then we ordered pizza and we took it easy that night.
Sunday, everyone got up and had breakfast and then we all went to church together.  Daddy took the girls to their kid room, so they could play games and outside while we went to church.  It was a good service, like always!  We got the girls after church and then we all went to eat lunch at Wings-N-More and Daddy won the girls some more stuffed animals.  We had fun!  After lunch, we came home and Lisa took a nap and I played with the girls while Daddy worked outside.  Daddy went to his fantasy football draft at Harry's and then Lisa and I went over to LaLa's house and we swam.  The girls actually used their goggles and they both did really good!  Meagan was swimming across the pool to Lisa and Natalie was swimming to me and diving under the water to get diving sticks.  I still have to push Natalie down to dive, but she is really good at getting the sticks.  Then we got out of the pool and we went out ot eat with LaLa, we had Mexican food.  Then we went back to LaLa's and we visited for a little while and then Lisa, the girls and I headed home.  We got them ready for bed and then Lisa and I read some books to them.  Good times!


Monday, Labor Day, I played with the girls in the morning and then Lisa headed out to go back to her home.  Then Daddy, the girls and I headed up to LaLa's to eat lunch with her, Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan.  Hollan can say our names now and so sweetly!!  We just love her, she is so spunky!!  After lunch, we all went swimming and Meagan went at it again today with the goggles on.  She would swim to Daddy, then LaLa and then me over and over again!!  She has it down now, lol!! :)  Margie was there to for a little bit!!  We had fun and then after swimming the kids all got to eat some popsicles, yum!  Celeste and her crew headed out after a little bit and then the girls stayed with LaLa, while Daddy and I went to look for a new mattress, a king sized!!  We found one and bought it!!  Then we went shopping for some beanie boos for the girls because they each earned 10 coins this week for being good, so they each got a beanie boo.  We came home and LaLa had just gotten there with the girls.  Natalie picked the monkey and Meagan the white Owl.  We got the house ready for the mattress delivery and then it came.  The girls were so excited.  Natalie even got a free twin bed with our purchase.  The girls thought it was soft!!  We felt bad that Meagan didn't get a new bed, but we told her she would when she was totally potty trained at night!!  I fed the girls and then Daddy and I ate dinner.  The girls got to play some more and then it was bath time!  We had a great day!!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school.  After school, they told me that Natalie got one coin for listening, but Meagan didn't get any, she I guess was not listening.  Natalie showed me the favorite things list and Natalie's was her new Big Purple Eyed Monkey and Meagan's was her new White Owl.  The teacher told me that they couldn't understand Meagan, so Meagan started crying and then Natalie told her 'You have to speak up' and once she was done crying then they understood her.  Poor thing!  After school, the girls and I went to the grocery store and then we came home to play a video game together and some other games together and colored.  When Daddy got home, they played a little with him and he got them ready for bed.  We read some books and then it was bed time.



Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and they had a great time and we visited with Haven and Harrison a little bit.  Before we left, we got to say hi to Crystal, Caden, Carlee and Crystal's mom.  Then we drove to Olive Garden to meet up with Michelle there for lunch.  It was good to visit with her!!  We stayed there for a hour talking and eating and we saw Ann W. in there to with her sister, so we said hi to her.  Then we headed out and we told Michelle bye.  We then came home to drop some things off and then we went over to Alicia's house, so the girls could play with Andrew and then all of us walked over to the elementary school to pick up Elizabeth and Olivia from school.  They were surprised to see us there.  We all walked back to their house and the girls all played a game and a couple of other things.  Then we all decided to go to the Grand Opening of the IMAX theater in town to see Space Station in 3D.  It was a free movie to!  It was neat!  We ran into Kelly with her family there to.  Afterwards, we took the kids to eat at Freddy's for dinner and then we came home.  Elizabeth and Natalie rode with me and Meagan and Olivia rode with Alicia and Andrew.  To the movie it was the other way around.  Her kids are so sweet!  We told them bye and we spent some time with Daddy and then it was bed time.  We had quite a day today, I was beat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment