Wednesday, September 11, 2013
We are Busy Busy Bumble Bees! :)
Thursday, September 5th, I took the girls to school and then pretty much right after school, I took them to the Brazos Valley Fair in Bryan. When we first got there, they wanted some animal balloons, Meagan picked out a sword and then Natalie picked out a monkey. Then we went to find where the stick horse race was going to be and the girls were the only kids there, so they raced each other with the stick horses. It was cute! They galloped in a circle and then Meagan won. They both did a great job and got their first rodeo ribbon!! Then they made some playdoh and looked at some chicks hatching and then rode some ponies. Then we went outside to color on a big color wall and as we were doing that it started pouring down rain, so we went back inside and the girls got two more balloons made, Natalie got a bee and Meagan got a heart. We walked around for a little bit and once it was done raining we went back outside and we walked to the carnival area. I got them a couple of tickets and they got to ride four rides each. Then we went to color some more on the big coloring board and then we watched a K-9's in Flight show and watched dogs jump in water and catch some frisbees. Then it was time to go, it was so humid out there. We drove to Panera and picked up some dinner and we came home to eat with Daddy. He spent some time playing with the girls and then we put them to bed.
Friday, the girls and I hung out around the house before I took them to their first soccer practice for Hot Shots for the fall season. Haven and Harrison are playing with the girls!! Yay!! We had a fun time watching the kiddos, they picked up soccer right away!! After soccer, we followed Joanna to Chick-fil-a to meet up with Michelle, Hampton and Haley and Alicia and Andrew and Samantha was even there. We had a good time, it was crowded, but still fun! We stayed there for two hours. We then headed out and I brought the girls home for a little bit and then a little before 5pm, we left and I took them to Downtown Bryan for First Friday. We went into a Framing Gallery and the girls got to paint, which was fun. Then we walked by a lady dressed as a water droplet and she told the girls how to save water and she gave both girls each a hanging crystal thingy. Then we walked to the Grand Stafford Theater where they were putting on a magic show and we went to sit down when we first got there and a lady came up to Natalie with clown noses and did some magic tricks with them and Natalie was so amazed by what she was doing! It was so cute! Meagan was confused by it to. Daddy met us there and we watched the magic show, which was okay, but not really geared towards kids, but I think the girls still had fun anyway. Natalie did get scared at one point, but then we explained it to her and then she was better. After the magic show, we ate dinner across the street at a new restaurant called 'Cowboy Cafe' and it was okay, I didn't care for it too much. Then we walked around a little bit and saw dogs and got glow necklaces. Then it was time to come home. It was a good family time!!
Saturday, Daddy, the girls and I hung out around the house in the morning. Daddy went to pick up lunch and then LaLa came over to visit while he was gone. He came back and we all ate lunch. Then Aunt Dana and Sam came over to visit with us. We talked for a little bit and then it was time for Daddy and I to head over to Kourtney's parents house to tailgate before the Sam Houston vs. A&M game. LaLa watched the girls and Dana and Sam went to visit Grandad. When we got to Kourtney's parents house, we got to hang out with Gus, Kourtney, her parents and Adriane and Scotty. It was so much fun to hang out with our good friends. We went to the game that evening. While we were doing that LaLa took the girls to the mall to go shopping and bought them tons of clothes and some shoes and a little fox and beaver. LaLa made them dinner and they played at home. When Daddy and I got home the girls were still up and LaLa told us there were ants in Meagan's bed, so we had the girls sleep in our room.
Sunday, the girls, Daddy and I went to church and sat by Kayla and Kody. It was a good service. Alicia and her family came to church to, so we talked to them after church. Then we headed out and stopped by Grandad's apartment to meet up with Dana and Sam. We all went to eat at Luby's together for lunch. It was good to visit with them. We ran into Kayla and Kody there to. We told Dana, Sam and Grandad bye and then we took a trip to HEB, but just dropped Daddy off. We picked him up and then we came home. We played at home and then later on that day, I took the girls to Awana which is starting up again! I dropped them off and I came home to straighten up and then I went to pick up them back up. They had a great time!! Meagan was tired!! We came home and got ready for bed.
Monday, I took the girls to the Aggieland Fitness Dome, so we could meet up with Alicia and Andrew. The girls stayed in the kids room while Alicia and I tried Yoga. Then we got our kids and headed out. I brought the girls home and we waited on Marcia to come. When her and Kim came, we left and went to have lunch at McAlister's Deli. We stayed there for a little bit, waiting on Natalie to eat her grilled cheese. We played games with their Teddy Grams. Then we ran a couple of errands and went to Target and spent some time there and the girls each got a Color Wonder color pack. We came home to a clean house!! We colored and played and I made some dinner and they played outside with their Beanie Boos and then Daddy came home to eat with us. Daddy got to watch and play with the girls tonight because I had a twins meeting where I got CPR certified. Daddy helped the girls figure out some choices for Halloween costumes. They were still awake watching TV in our room when I got home. We put the girls to bed and Meagan is still nervous about ants in her bed, but we fixed the problem. Daddy laid with her for a little bit and sang her some songs.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school. After school, we stayed and looked at the Book Fair going on there and got a couple of books. Then we drove to Spoons to meet up with Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew for some yogurt and then we told them bye! We went to do some errands and then we came home and played and I made some Grilled Cheese sandwiches for dinner. I got the girls ready for bed and read them some of the new books we got. Then Daddy came home and laid down with them for a little bit.
Wednesday, I woke up with a bad headache, so it was a slow morning, but I got them ready for gymnastics. I took them there and they had a great time. Natalie was being a goofy little thing. The coach thought she was so funny! We talked to Joanna, Haven and Harrison. Then we left and got some food at Chick-fil-a to eat at home. The girls and I rested for a little bit and then I felt better. We then played Pretend School, which they loved and had a great time with!! Then it was time for their first Choir class at church. Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew are in their class. Alicia and I sat outside the classroom while they were learning some songs. They had a good time! Glad they could spend some time together. Then the girls and I walked over to the dinner spot and we waited for Daddy to come join us. Daddy, the girls and I ate dinner together at the church. Then we came home and they played pretend school again. Then we played a Whispering game and then it was time to get ready for bed. Busy week!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment