Thursday, October 24th, I took the girls to school. I did some things around the house and then I picked up Alicia because her car was in the shop. We got to eat lunch at Cheddar's and then I took her to get her car. Then I went to get the girls from school and we came home and went through their playroom. I made more room and got rid of things that they don't play with anymore. Then we played with some of their new toys.
Friday, we did some things around the house and then it was time for their last soccer practice. Joanna and her mom were there to watch Haven and Harrison. It was good talking to them. The girls had a good practice and even got to crawl through a tunnel. Then after they were done, the girls and I came home and played around the house. That evening after Daddy came home, we all rode to a A&M Volleyball game. We met up with Alicia and her whole family and Julie and her whole family. We all got in free with a can good and all the kids sat together and we all sat behind them. It was fun, but I think the kids mostly liked hanging out with Alicia, they were crowding her because she was on the end of the aisle. During a break in the game, we took all the kids out in the hallway and Alicia handed out something wrapped. All at the same time we told them they could open it up and everyone got a Fresh Beat Band T-shirt. That meant that all the kids and us were all going to the Fresh Beat Band concert together. We think all the kids were excited, but a little bit confused. We had to tell them it is a couple of weeks away, but that we were all going together. It is going to be so much fun!! We then went in to watch a little more of the game (it was Natalie, Meagan, Daddy and my first A&M volleyball game). The kids were so excited about what we just told them. Every left before the game was over and we had all the kids running outside. Then we told everyone bye and Daddy, the girls and I went to eat at Fuzzy's Taco and then we came home and went to sleep!
Saturday, I got up a little earlier and got the girls dressed. Daddy and Natalie got ready for the football game, it was going to be Natalie's first A&M Football Game today with Daddy. While they were getting ready, Trisha and Scott brought over Logan to hang out with Meagan and me today. We went outside to say hi to Trisha's parents and Luke. They headed out and so did Daddy and Natalie. Meagan, Logan and I played video games for a little bit and then played outside. We were loading up into the car and I hear my name. Alicia and her family were at the park playing, so we went over there for just a little bit to say hi. They all got to meet Logan and they asked where Natalie was. We told them bye and then I took Logan and Meagan to Chick-fil-a to eat and play. We ran into Haven and Harrison there with Joanna's parents. We had a good time there. While we were there, I heard from Daddy and he said that him and Natalie were headed home. They saw one A&M touchdown and the cannon went off and Natalie said it was too loud, so Daddy decided to bring Natalie home. He said they had a good time anyway. Daddy and Natalie played at home while I took Meagan and Logan to the children's museum. They had a couple of Halloween things to play with that Logan and Meagan liked. We also traced Bats, Ghosts and Pumpkins. I could tell they were having a great time and I was to. Then it was time to leave because I didn't want to get stuck in football traffic. Daddy and Natalie were at home and then all the kids played the video game together. Then Trisha, Scott, Luke, and Trisha's parents came over and I showed them around the house. Luke, Logan and Meagan played video games for a little bit while the grown ups visited and watched football and Natalie was playing computer games. Then we got all the kids off of the video games and we all went into the backyard. It was fun and the weather was gorgeous. Trisha's Dad played with the kiddos. They played some soccer and then they had to try to run through a hula hoop, which they all loved. We visited for a little more and then we said bye to them. It was so good to hang out with all of them, I just love them!! Such a great family!! Then we ordered a pizza for dinner and we just had fun playing together at home. We decided not to crave a Pumpkin this year, we just stuck a Mickey Mouse in one and a Silly Face on another, so we did that and it was a lot fun, but Natalie was a little whiny, so she didn't have as much fun. She was just tired from a long day! Great day!
Sunday, we all went to church in the morning, girls in the nursery and Daddy and I in church. After church, we came home to change and then we went to pick up Grandad and we all went to eat at Luby's for lunch. After that, we took him home and then we went to the girls Demo Day for Hot Shots Soccer. We sat by Joanna and her family. We had a lot of fun watching the kids. The girls did great, Natalie did hold coach Ally's hand for a little bit after she got a little hurt, but then she was fine. Everyone did a great job! The girls even got trophies this time and they loved them!! We came home and they played with their trophies a little bit and we did some things for Awana and practiced their bible verses. Daddy and I both took the girls to Awana and while they were there we grocery shopped and then came home. I went to get the girls and they said all their verses. They love it there!
Monday, I did some things around the house and then the girls and I went over to Joanna's house for a playdate. The girls played with Haven, Harrison, Addison, Andrew, Hampton and Haley. It was a good group of kids. The kids or should I say Natalie made a huge mess in the playroom while we all visited. We made sure to help clean up before we left!! The kids had fun playing on the playscape, driving little jeeps and feeding the cows and the donkey. We had a great time! We headed out from there around 1:45 and then we came home and did some things around the house. Then around 4, I got the girls dressed in their clown costumes and then we headed over to Michelle's house and we followed her family to A&M. It was the girls and I and then Michelle, Jay, Haley and Hampton. It was a little party for little kids of faculty and Jay works there, so we went with them. They had cute little games and even a little haunted house that Natalie liked, but not Meagan so much. We ate a little snack and then all the kids colored. Daddy came to meet us there, we had already pretty much done everything, but he still got to take Natalie into the haunted house again. Then we all walked back to the cars together and we all met at Panera Bread for dinner. We had a good time getting to know each other better. They have such a sweet family. We said bye and we all headed home. We had a fun night!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I came home to write a blog entry and do some things around the house. When I picked up the girls from school, their teacher talked to me about Natalie teeteeing on herself. We both know she is doing it because she just wants to change clothes. She is a little seeker. I told Natalie until she proves to me that she will stop teeteeing on herself to change clothes, she can't play video games, phone or computer. She understood that really well! We came home and played at home. LaLa came over to make some Halloween treats she saw on Pinterest with the girls. That was a lot fun and Meagan really enjoyed helping, Natalie mostly enjoyed eating and seek eating the chocolate candy. She is such a stinker. Daddy came home to rest, while LaLa, the girls and I went to eat some Chinese Food. Neither girl liked the food very much. They were being silly at dinner. We came home and then we said bye to LaLa and thank you!! Daddy felt much better and he played with the girls.
Wednesday, I got the girls dressed in their clown outfits for gymnastics. We headed there and it was raining. They got to swing on a trapeze, play on the trampoline, the bounce house, balance beam and Meagan got her face painted. Natalie didn't want to get hers painted. I got them changed after class and then we met up with Joanna, Haven, Harrison, Alicia and Andrew at Chick-fil-a to play. We ran into Samantha there to with her twins and husband. Kids had a good time and then I had to leave to take the girls to their speech class. They went together this time and the teacher said she could tell they have been practicing. I also got to talk to Shayanne for a little bit to. We then went home and relaxed for a little bit and then I put the girls back in their clown outfits and headed over to kids choir. Elizabeth, Olivia and Andrew were dressed up to, really cute. I helped pass out caprisuns and taking kids to the restroom. Alicia helped with that to. We waited outside the door while they were in choir. When they were done, we told everyone bye and then we came home. We are super excited for Halloween tomorrow!!
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment