Thursday, Nov. 14th, I took the girls to school and while they were at school I kept checking on Otto's site the whole time!! People were raising tons of money for our friends. It was such a neat thing to watch. After I got the girls from school, we went to Subway to get the girls a snack (cookies and milk) and then we went to a new children's boutique in town. I bought Otto a gift and the girls some outfits. Then we came home and played here.
Friday, I cleaned and packed this morning and then Daddy came home at lunch time and then the girls, Daddy and I headed toward Dallas to our hotel. We unpacked and then we got some dinner at Wendy's and then drove to the Verizon Theatre. We met up with Alicia and her family and we all walked in together. The kids were going to their first concert, The Fresh Beat Band. Julie and her family then met us inside and we all stood in line to get the kids some flashing Fresh Beat Lights. Then we made our way upstairs and we took some pictures together and then we all went to our own seats. We were not all sitting by each other, but pretty close. We were a couple of rows behind Alicia and her family and Julie was in the next section over. Meagan was so nervous, but excited. Natalie was just excited!! This is considered their first concert because it is something they are interested in. Natalie sat on Daddy's lap pretty much the whole time and Meagan sat on my lap. Both girls sang the songs and got up to dance a couple of times. The band did a couple of skits and song a couple of their good songs. It wasn't a very long concert, but it was a perfect length for the kiddos. We stayed after the show and visited with all of our friends. Then we said bye to Alicia's crew and then Julie's family followed us to an IHOP to eat! It was late, but the kids did great and we had a good time. We had such a great time tonight!! We will never forget it!! We told them goodnight and we drove to our hotel. When we got out of our truck, an officer drove by and gave the girls some stickers. That was nice. Then we went to sleep. Natalie and Daddy slept in the same bed and Meagan slept with me.
Saturday, we woke up to eat some breakfast at the hotel and then we loaded up and we headed to Dallas. We drove over to Ashley and Steve's new house and we finally got to meet little Taylor. He is almost two years old. He is such a cutie!! It was so nice getting to visit with all of them and looking around their house. The girls were being so quiet, but were so entertained by all of Taylor's toys. After we were there for a while, Alicia, Brandon, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew showed up to visit with everyone. All the kids had a great time playing and we ordered some pizza to eat for lunch. We had fun visiting. Around 1:45pm, we needed to leave to come back home, so we told everyone bye and hit the road. Alicia and her crew followed us for a little bit and then there was an accident on the highway, so they went ahead of us. We finally made it home and unpacked. We played with the girls and then Adriane came over to drop off Demetri's old ski clothes for Hollan to borrow. We showed her around our house and we talked for a little bit about all the is going on and about sweet baby Otto. It was so good to see and visit with her. She headed out and then we fed the girls and we all got ready for bed.
Sunday, Daddy, the girls and I all went to church. We took the girls to their class and then Daddy and I went to church. Good service. Then we came home to change and I got to talk to Oma and Opa on the phone and Aunt Tara on the phone. Then we went to campus to pick up Uncle Cody who was in town and we took him to lunch at the Chicken Oil Company. It was good to see him! Then we took him to his friends and we came home. We played at home and LaLa came by for just a bit to bring over some clothes. She said bye and then Daddy went to Grandad's place. I took the girls to a neighborhood fall festival at the park and we met up with Alicia, Elizabeth, Olivia and Andrew. We got animal balloons first and faces painted. Then they wanted to ride the little ferris wheel there. Then we went into the petting zoo and then took turns riding a pony. Then we went to the bounce houses and they played together. Then they all got a snack and then they rode the little train together. Daddy came at that point and spent some time with us. The kids rode on the ferris wheel again for the last time and it was a long ride. Then they played at the park and we told Alicia's crew bye. We had a good time!!! We came home and I fed the girls. Then it was time to take them to Awana. Daddy and I dropped them off and we went to eat some Chinese food and then we went grocery shopping at HEB. I dropped Daddy and the groceries off at home and then I went to pick up the girls. They did a great job and had a great time!! We came home and got ready for bed!
Monday, I cleaned up a little bit this morning and then played with the girls. Marica and Kim came over to clean the house, so we talked to them a little bit and then we headed out. We went to Julie's house to get the Ariel wig back and ended up staying there for a little over a hour. The girls had fun playing with Addison and all their fun toys. I enjoyed talking to Julie to. Right before we left, the girls played some soccer outside and Meagan ended up hitting Natalie, so she got in trouble. Then Natalie fell on some bricks. She had some scratches. Then we went to Downtown Bryan to eat a late lunch at Must Be Heaven. We all sat at the little table and ate our lunch. Then we all shared some milk shakes and we walked around Downtown a little bit. Then we came back to our clean house!! I started to get dizzy for some reason this afternoon, so I took it easy and the girls watched some TV with me and Natalie made a huge mess in the playroom. I didn't care then because I wasn't feeling myself. Daddy came home a little early and made everyone dinner. I felt better then! We all played together and then it was bed time.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and while they were there I got to do a little shopping and worked on the blog. I picked them up from school and when we got home, it was beautiful outside, so the girls got on their bikes and I walked with them. We went to the fountains and then back home. The girls got some play time outside and this evening they got to play play dough with Daddy. Good evening.
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and got to talk to Joanna and other ladies there. Such nice people there. After gymnastics, we met up with Alicia and Andrew, Michelle, Hampton and Haley, Joanna, Haven and Harrison, Jill, Ally and Drew, and Allison and Kelsey (the last two families are some people from gymnastics) at the park we always meet up at. It is a fun park and we all ate lunch together and then the kids played. It was fun!! Liked getting to know some other people a little better. After playing at the park, the girls and I came home for just a second to change and then I took them to speech. They went with the speech teacher together. She said that they are really improving. She can tell they have been practicing. I talked to Shayanne while I was there again, always good to see her there. The girls and I left and decided to go to another park near our neighborhood. It is an old school playground, which I love and the girls had a lot of fun on the see saw and big swing that I pushed them on. Then we came home and we spent all afternoon cleaning up the house, especially everywhere their toys were. We got it finished though! Then we all went to kids choir and they did their rehearsal for the Hanging of the Greens. Fun to watch with Alicia. Love watching our kids singing and having fun together. Natalie hurt her ear tonight (she has been getting hurt a lot lately). It bled pretty good! After choir, the girls and I ate dinner with Alicia and her family at the church. Daddy came right when we were finishing our meal. We told Alicia and her crew bye and then Daddy helped me take the girls to the nursery and we when to our last Methodism class. It was a really good class tonight. Judy, the old pastor, was our teacher tonight. She gave us a lot of information about beliefs. When we were done with the class, we got the girls (watched them for a little bit through the window). Then we all came home together.
*During storytime tonight, I was laying with Meagan in her bed and Daddy was laying with Natalie in her bed (we always lay with both taking turns every night). Daddy was telling a story about the Galloping Gimmes and the story was about Natalie having the Galloping Gimmes and Daddy got to a point in the story where he wasn't going to buy her any more toys. Natalie said 'Stop I don't like this story' and she started to cry. So after Daddy decided not to finish that story because she kept saying the same thing over and over and then she said she didn't like the bad parts of that story. Daddy then changed the story for Natalie to always get what she wants and that made her feel much better. She is so silly!! We were all laughing!!
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment