Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Oma and Opa Made a Visit..

Thursday, Nov. 7th, I took the girls to school and then after school we came home and played!!

Friday, I took the girls to LaLa's house and then we went to LaLa and Daddy's work to pick them up for lunch.  We all went to eat lunch at the Wrangler.  It was yummy and we had fun spending time with them.  Then they went back to work and I took the girls to a new park there in town and we loved it!!  New equipment!!  Then we headed to LaLa's house to play and they played outside while I went through some of the ski clothes.  LaLa came home a little early while we were in the piano room and the girls were playing.  We visited with her and then it was time to come home and get ready for Oma and Opa to come over.  We kept the girls up late, so they could see Oma and Opa.  It was hard to get them to sleep tonight.  They were just too excited!!
Saturday, we really didn't do anything today, just hung out with Oma and Opa at the house and the girls and I went shopping with Oma for a little bit, but we were all tired and ready to go back home.  We had a nice relaxing time with them watching cartoons and football.
Sunday, Oma and Opa spent the morning with us and Oma even cooked us lunch and we all ate together.  We loaded up our old mattress for Tara to have and then Oma and Opa headed out to Tara's house.  We had a nice relaxing weekend with them.  I stayed outside to clean up the garage and attic a little bit.  Daddy and the girls played play dough together in the backyard.  They had a great time and it was beautiful outside!!  I finished my job and then I came inside to spend some time with everyone.  Then it was time to take the girls to Awana.  Daddy and I went grocery shopping together and then we went to pick the girls up together.  They had a great time tonight!!
Monday, the girls and I stayed home all day.  I got to go through their dresser and took out some clothes, too much clothes!!  I then played with the girls and they had fun playing outside.  Then we walked with Alicia and Andrew to get outside on a nice day!!  We came home and played some more.  The girls and I met up with Aunt Dana and Grandad to let them into his apartment and then we headed out.  We came home and I made some dinner and then Daddy came home and spent some time with us.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then after school we went over to Alicia's house to play.  Monica came over to with Marcela and Vanessa.  It was good to see them and all the kids had fun playing together and eating snacks.  They loved playing the board games.  We had a really good time!!  The girls and I told them bye and then we headed home.  We then went ahead and met Daddy at On The Border to eat some dinner.  We had a good family dinner.  Then Daddy when to Grandad's for a little bit and I took the girls home.  We got ready for bed.

Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and got to talk to Joanna there.  We had fun watching the girls there.  Then after gym, we followed Joanna over to Chick-fil-a and we met up with Michelle.  Hampton still wasn't feeling himself, poor little guy!  The kids had fun playing together.  We headed out and I picked up a pizza at Little Cesar's Pizza and we came home.  We played while we waited for Crystal, Caden and Carlee to come over.  Once they got there, we all sat down to eat lunch and then the girls and Caden watched some of Caden's movies he brought over.  Then they played inside and outside.  Steven stopped by to visit to.  It was so good to visit with them.  Wish we could see them more!!  They headed out and then I took the girls to kids choir and they had their rehearsal for the Hanging of the Greens.  Alicia's mom was there, so us three got to watch them and we sat outside the room while they had class.  Very nice family!!  After choir, we said bye to them and I took the girls to eat some dinner at the fellowship hall.  It was yummy!!  Then I took them to the nursery and then I went to the Methodisum class and Daddy met me there.  It was about how the Methodist church works.  Good class.  Then we went to get the girls from the nursery and they were happy to see us!!  We came home and went to sleep!!  * We got some really sad news today about Otto (Gus and Kourtney's youngest son), he does have a type of cancer that is hard to cure (AT/RT).  We are heartbroken!!!  Poor little baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment