Thursday, Oct. 31st, Halloween, I got the girls dressed in their halloween dresses for school. It was raining, so I didn't want to get their Halloween outfits dirty. They still looked really cute. I dropped them off and then came home to get a couple of things done around the house for the party this afternoon. I made chocolate pudding for their class party and then at lunch time, I went to their party at school. I love getting to go to all their parties and they tell me that they like when I am there to! :) I helped with serving the food and then put all the treats that I brought in the bags for all the kiddos, Natalie helped me. It was fun and I like seeing how the girls act with their classmates, they of course sat by each other. After their little party, we came home and they went through their treats. Then we did some more things around the house to get ready for the Halloween Party at our house. Then, for just a little bit, we got to relax and watch TV. Joanna, Paul, Haven and Harrison were the first to arrive with Chick-fil-a nuggets, so we hung out with them and talked. Then a little while later, LaLa came over and she fixed up a couple of cute things, she made oranges with a celery stick to look like a pumpkin and then some bananas to look like ghosts and also wienies to look like mummies. Then Michelle, Jay, Hampton and Haley came with their fruit kabobs and everyone kind of started feeding their kids. Then Daddy and Grandad came over. Then Alicia, Brandon, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew came and Alicia made skeleton cupcakes, mummy cupcakes and ghost strawberries and she brought the champagne, yummy. Then Michelle, Eddie, Tyler, Trevor and Tanner came over with some drinks. It was a great party. All the kids played and we had a ring toss game with glow bracelets and witch hats. We all ate and visited and then it was time to go trick or treating. The kids had a blast running up to the houses and getting candy. One house had a fake spider that jumped out at the kids and they all screamed, it was so funny!! We just went around the loop and then came back to our house to hand out some candy. Then everyone headed home, but we still handed out some candy to kids and the girls loved it! Daddy took Grandad home and I got them ready for bed! Oh my gosh, what a fun Halloween!! I loved every minute of it and so happy we spent it with family and friends!! Happy Halloween!!!
Friday, last night, one of Meagan's earrings broke, so that means that we need to go to the mall today and buy some new earrings. I stuck a temporary earring in her ear last night. She actually did okay with that. The girls and I went to the mall and got some earrings. Then we made our way to the Children's Museum because I promised Natalie we would go. She has been asking to go there for a while. The girls had a good time. We came home to eat some lunch and then we just hung out here the rest of the day and played with Daddy when he got home.
Saturday, we all got up early and we headed to LaLa's house to pick her up. Then all of us went to a Bistro right by The Woodlands Mall for Hollan's 2nd Birthday Party. It was a family party, so Kelly's family was there and then we were there. It was nice!! Wonderful breakfast! The girls even ate some things. Meagan said she likes eggs now!! After we ate some breakfast, we then all went back to Celeste and Kelly's house. Hollan got to open her presents and then we sang her Happy Birthday. Terrell and Bryan couldn't be there, but we facetimed them, so they got to see Happy Birthday we us and got to see everyone. The cake was really good! Then the kids played together while the guys watched football and the ladies talked. It was very relaxing. Then it was time for us to go, so we said our goodbyes and then we took LaLa home and then we came home to change Meagan and Daddy for the A&M Football game. Natalie and I dropped them off on campus to go to the game and then us two got to spend some time together. I took Natalie to Cracker Barrel to look around the shop and to eat some breakfast for dinner. She ended up getting a puppy that walks and barks. Then we went to Target to look around at the toys, but we didn't get anything. Then it was time to go pick up Meagan and Daddy from the game. It was getting late and Meagan was getting tired. Daddy said that Meagan had a great time and just had a constant smile on her face. We then came home and got everyone ready for bed.
Sunday, we all got up to go to church. The time change was last night, so the girls got up early this morning. They played in their playroom for a while, while I got ready. Then we all went to church and we took the girls to their room and Daddy and I went to big church as we call it. When church was over, we ran into David and Jessica and they said that Avery and Cameron were in the class with Natalie and Meagan. That made me happy that they got to play together while we were in church. It's been a while since we have seen them. Then Daddy took us to Ninfa's to eat lunch. After lunch, we came home and we worked outside in the yard and we all even went to the park for a little bit to visit with Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew. That was fun! Then we came back home and finished up in the yard and the girls played outside. Then it was time for early dinner and I took the girls to Awana. It was bring a friend night, so Julie's girls brought Olivia and Elizabeth as their friends. I came home and did some things around the house and then it was time for me to go get the girls. I helped Julie get all the kids to her car because she was taking Olivia and Elizabeth home. I brought my girls home and then it was time to get ready for bed.
Monday, we played at home and tried to keep everything straightened up. Marcia came with Kim and we talked to her for a little bit. We left and I took the girls to Dairy Queen to eat lunch. Then we went to a new store in town called Lifeway and we looked at their toys and books. Then we went to Toys-R-Us to look around and play with the toys. We didn't get anything, just had fun looking around. Then we came home and played with all their Beanie Boos, we took a picture of all of them!! We counted 51, wow! We colored and listened to the Awana CD. I fed them some dinner and then Daddy came home. He got to watch the girls tonight, while I went to my twins meeting. He made himself some dinner and he had fun playing tea party with the girls. I had a good time at my meeting and enjoyed getting to know some new people a little more. I came home and the girls were sound asleep. I love them so much!!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and they had a great day. First thing Natalie did was show me she was still in her same clothes because we have been having the issue with her wanting to change clothes at school, so now she can play with phones, computers and video games again if she wants. We came home and the girls had a snack and then we played 'Sweet Valley High'. I colored with the girls and we practiced speech notecards. We had a good afternoon just hanging out at the house. I cooked some dinner and we all ate together. Daddy had to work a little late tonight, but not too bad. He got to spend some time with us!!
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and they had a great time. It is so sweet to see them sit next to Haven and Harrison at the end of class. Their coach is so good with them to!! Then we went to get some gas and some lunch from Chick-fil-a and then we headed to the park to meet up with Michelle, Hampton and Haley, Joanna, Haven and Harrison and Alicia and Andrew. The kids had a great time! It was getting chilly outside. Michelle didn't get to stay too long, Hampton wasn't feeling that great, but it was still good to see them. We all visited and pushed the kids on the swings and then it was time for me to take the girls to speech at the elementary school. They took turns this time and Meagan went first, so I hung out with Natalie in the office for 30 mins. Then it was Natalie's turn, so I spent time with Meagan in the office. We talked to Shayanne a little bit to. Alicia came by to drop something off at the school, so we talked to her as we were leaving. Then the girls and I went to Target and we looked around. We had to get some white t-shirts for school and cups. We stayed there for about an hour looking at toys. We came home and then it was time for choir. Alicia's crew didn't come today, but the girls still had a good time and I stayed in their class to help. I like helping in there, the kids are sweet. After that, Daddy met us there and we all went to eat dinner in the fellowship hall. It was good!! Then we took the girls to the DIG place and then Daddy and I went to our first bible study class. It was good!! Learning about being a Methodist. We walked over to get the girls in DIG and they weren't there. We freaked out a little and then I finally found the teacher and she said they moved them to the nursery area because they had to be five in that class. So we walked back to the nursery and found them, yay!! They said they played with babies, lol! We came home and we got them ready for bed, sang songs, prayed and told stories. We said an extra prayer for our friend Otto who is in the hospital.

No comments:
Post a Comment