Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Visiting Our Friends, Gus and Kourtney...








Thursday, November 21st, I took the girls to school and then I came home to get a couple of things done around the house.  Then I went back to the school around 11 to watch the girls have a Turkey dinner with their class and friends.  It was cute!  They were dressed like Indians!!  The girls didn't eat much of their food, but they ate enough.  It was fun!!  The weather looked like it was going to rain, but I still took the girls to the grocery store anyway.  It took us way longer then I thought it would and then it was pouring down rain when we got to the truck.  Got them in fast, but I got soaked because I had to put all the groceries in the truck!!  Oh well!!  We got home and changed and unloaded the truck.  We took it easy this afternoon and watched old home videos of the girls as babies and we ate and played games.  When Daddy came home, he watched some of the movies to!


Friday, we met up with Crystal, Caden and Carlee at the Children's Museum.  We had a great time playing and coloring.  There was even a new boat there for the kids to play on and they could talk about the weather on a new map.  After the museum, we all went to Chick-fil-a to eat lunch together and the kids played some more.  We had a great time!!  We then came home and we played Sweet Valley High, which Meagan just loves!  Then when Daddy got home we had a game night where we all played Memory and did a puzzle together.  Also played Hide and Seek with Daddy!!  What a great night at home!





Saturday, LaLa came over to get the girls and take them to U Paint It to paint Daddy and I a gift for Christmas.  While she had the girls, Daddy and I went shopping and ate lunch together at Jason's Deli, yum!  We came home and before the girls came home, they ate some cupcakes with LaLa.  We told LaLa bye and thank you!!  Then Daddy, the girls and I headed over to Gus, Kourtney, Cooper and Otto's house.  It was so good to see them and get a chance to talk to them since the hospital and everything with sweet little Otto.  They wanted a normal night with friends and I sure hope we gave that to them!!  We love them so much!!  The girls had fun playing with Cooper and all of his toys.  Daddy and I got to hold Otto for a little while, such a sweet boy.  We also got to watch the Aggies play football against LSU, horrible game!!  We still had a great time visiting our friends!  We told them all good bye and then we all headed home to go to bed.
Sunday, we all went to church together and it was so cold outside and windy.  We talked to Kayla and Kody for a little bit and then we headed to Panera to pick up some lunch.  We came home to eat it because Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew were going to come over for a little bit while Alicia went to the grocery store.  The kids had a good time playing board games, coloring and playing video games.  Such good kids!!  After they headed out, I cleaned up the house a little nad then we just hung out the rest of the night because it was cold and rainy out!!
Monday, I needed to go grocery shopping, but it was still cold and rainy out, so Alicia said she would watch the girls at her house while I went to the store.  We talked for a little bit and then I brought the girls home and they helped me make the dessert for Gus and Kourtney.  Then we went to the movies to see Free Birds, a movie about Turkeys.  It was pretty cute, I liked it!  The girls seemed to like it to.  Then we came home to get the dessert and we drove to LaLa's house.  The girls played there for a little bit and then LaLa came home.  She rode with us to Gus and Kourtney's to delieve dinner and dessert to them.  We talked to them for just a little bit because they needed to take pictures with Santa.  LaLa held Otto for a little bit and then we headed out.  Daddy met us at The Wrangler to eat dinner.  We had a good dinner.  Then we took LaLa home and we headed to our house.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I came home and straightened the house and did laundry.  Not too much going on today, but it was still a good day!




Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and talked to Joanna's husband, Paul, for a little bit.  The girls had a great time there.  Then we came home and the girls helped me make Pumpkin Pie (my Aunt Betty Ann's recipe).  That was fun!  I cleaned up the house a little more and then Daddy showed up and we talked to him for a little bit.  He went over to Grandad's and we went to LaLa's house.  We showed up at the same time as Celeste, Terrell, Bryan and the dogs.  Kelly, Hollan and Cade showed up a little while later.  It was good to see and visit with everyone.  We had some spaghetti for dinner and Daddy finally got done with Grandad and was able to join us for some visiting time.  Terrell and Bryan played with all the kids outside for a little bit.  Then it was time to get back home, we have an early morning, we are all doing the Turkey Trot and it is Thanksgiving, yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment