Thursday, Dec. 12th, I took the girls to school and then after school we went to Aerofit to answer a couple of questions about my health. Then we came home and we played there the rest of the day. They helped me make the treat bags for their class party and the tins for their teachers.
Friday, we hung around the house in the morning and then we went to pick up my friend, Angie's medal from a race, but couldn't find the place, so we drove to the girls school and I took them to their Christmas PJ party. They did crafts and ate some good food and got to watch a movie. They also did an ornament exchange. It was fun! We left there and and then went to find the medal place again and we found it!! We then came home. They spent the whole day in PJ's, it was cold and rainy outside, so we stayed in. That evening when Daddy came home, we all went to the Gingerbread House in Bryan. It won the Guiesness Book of World Records for the Largest Gingerbread House. Pretty cool!! We took a family picture with Santa and then the girls rode on the little train that was out there. Then we went to eat dinner at Wolfies and then we took the girls to Toys-R-Us. I walked around with Natalie and I helped her pick out two gifts for Meagan and Daddy walked around with Meagan, so she could pick some gifts for Natalie. It was fun!! We then came home and they helped Daddy wrap the presents they bought.
Saturday, we hung around the house in the morning and then Doc came by to pick up Daddy. Daddy was going to Dallas for Rodney's Bachelor Party. After he left, I took the girls to Vanessa and Marecla's 6th birthday party at Monica's house. It was so much fun, they painted, made snowflakes, decorated cupcakes and ate them, hit a pinata, played a pop a balloon game and a button toss game. We had a great time!!! :) After the party, the girls and I rode to LaLa's house to fed Percy and Penny. We didn't stay there long and then we came back home. Just us girls tonight!! We had a good day!!
Sunday, we just hung out in the morning again and then we got ready for Tara S.'s wedding shower in Navasota. The girls just made themselves right at home at Susan and Doc's house. They are so funny!! It was so good to see everyone and visit. The shower was great and the food was really good. The girls really enjoyed helping Tara open up her presents. We stayed and talked with Susan, Meg, Tara and Courtney after the shower. They even watched the girls while I went to fed Percy and Penny. I picked them up and I then took the girls to Awana. They had store night and the girls each got a board game, Natalie got 'Trouble' and Meagan got 'Guess Who'. They had a fun time!! We came home and I got them ready for bed. Daddy came back late tonight, but he made it back safe and sound!!
Monday, I straightened up the house and then Marcia and Kim came over to clean. We then drove to Lupe Tortilla to meet up with Andrew and Alicia. We ate lunch there and the kids had fun playing in the sand. We had fun! I then took the girls to the library and we checked out a couple of books. We love the library!! Then we came home and then we played at the park because it was so pretty outside! We came home and I made some dinner. We ate dinner when Daddy got home tonight!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I went to meet up with LaLa and all the ladies Daddy works with and we all got Pedicures and then went to Downtown Bryan and walked around the Old Market Place and then we ate lunch at Madden's. It was a lot of fun and it was nice just to relax during this holiday season. I said bye to them and then I ran into Academy and then I got the girls from school and they went with me to Gander Mountain, the Mall and HEB. It was a long day, I was exhausted. Daddy came home and we went to eat dinner with Aunt Dana and Grandad at C&J's BBQ. We ran into Natalie and Meagan 's teacher from school there. Grandad is trying to walk on his foot, which is really good. We had a good dinner and then Dana and Grandad headed out to Lufkin and then we came home. Good day!
Wednesday, I took the girls to gymnastics and they had a winter land there, fun! They got their Progress Reports today and they are both doing really good. We gave their teacher his gift and then we headed out. We went to Chick-fil-a drive through and the person in front of me bought our food, so I bought the persons food behind us. That was so neat to be apart of that today! We then took our food to the park and ate with Michelle, Hampton and Haley, Joanna, Haven and Harrison. The kids played and had a great time today. Love our group of friends. Then I took the girls to speech and they gave their speech teacher a gift. They like to go to speech. We came home to change and then I took the girls to their doctor because Natalie had to get a flu shot. Poor thing cried, but she was okay. We ran a couple of errands in the car and then I took them to get their hair cut and then we came home to eat dinner. Daddy came home and then we headed out to Santa's Wonderland. We met up with Alicia, Andrew, Olivia and Elizabeth there. The first thing we did was go on the hayride. It was so much fun watching the kids reactions to everything. Then we took a picture in front of the Texas Flag of lights and then with Frostbite the Snowman. They headed out and Daddy and I got some dinner. Then we walked around and we bought our ornaments for this year. They were little smore ornaments, cute. Then we walked around in the new store and we headed out. Natalie fell on the way out and cried, so we decided to just come home instead of going to look at Christmas Lights on houses. We had a great week together.
* Girls getting trouble a lot lately: Natalie whining and Meagan whining at bathtime. Good things are they are learning to be big helpers, they like to help wrap presents!! They love looking for Elbert the Elf every morning and changing a number down (counting the days until Christmas).
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment