Thursday, March 20, 2014

Going To A Bowling Birthday Party


Thursday, March 13th, we had a lazy morning. The girls didn't have school today because it is Spring Break.  Around lunch time, we picked up some Chick-fil-a and we headed to a park in town, the one by our old house.  We walked to it and we first ate our lunch and then played on the playscape.  Meagan of course played Ice Princess from Frozen.  We played with chalk and they swung.  Then we walked on the trail to the pond and there were little games to play there.  We walked the whole trail where all the games were and the girls and I had a great time!  Then we walked to the pond and looked at the ducks and turtles.  Beautiful day outside!!  We then started walking to the truck and walked on the balance beam and I took some pictures of the girls in a tree.  We then came home and we hung out the rest of the day.  LaLa came over around 5pm because she was going to babysit the girls.  Daddy came shortly after her.  We gave LaLa her birthday present.  Then Daddy and I left for the Rodeo.  Traffic was a little bad.  We met Michelle and Jay there and they came to sit with us.  Great concert by Maroon 5!!!  Daddy and I went to the carnival afterwards and Daddy won the girls each a stuffed animal, a Minion and a Wooly Mammoth.  Pretty funny!  Then we headed home.  When we got home, LaLa was still awake and she said the girls and her had a lot of fun playing games and reading books.  She headed out and we went to bed!!  Good day!!

Friday, I took the girls to Bahama Bucks to get snow cones, which they only had a couple of bites out of.  They just wanted to play with the little umbrellas.  Then we came home and had lunch and played.  Julie, Sadie, Maegan, Addison and baby Jordyn came over for a little bit in the afternoon.  It was fun visiting with them and Julie went through the girls clothes and got a lot of good things for her girls to wear.  They headed out because they need to go eat.  Daddy came home shortly after they left and we all went to eat at Bonehead's for dinner.  Natalie was whiny tonight because she didn't want to try the shrimp.  We ate outside by the fountain and the girls liked picking the flowers.  After we ate, we went to Best Buy to get a couple CD's to listen to in the truck for the girls.  We got a Disney one and two Kids Bop CD's.  We listened to a couple songs on the way home.  Then we all played games when we got home.



Saturday, we got out early to go buy the new Phineas and Perry Disney Infinity characters for the girls game.  We also bought a couple for Talle also.  The girls wanted to play with the new characters right away when we got home, so they had fun doing that for a little while.  Then they wanted to color and they wanted me to print off coloring pages off the computer, which I feel like I am always doing lately.  Daddy then worked on the girls school science projects with them and they practiced what they were going to say.  Natalie did hers on Cats and Meagan did hers on Zebras.  They did a great job.  Then it was time to go to Talle's birthday party at Grand Station for bowling and games.  It was a cute party and a lot of fun!!  The girls used the silver thing to help them bowl.  Kolton was there to.  After the pizza and cake, all the kids got to play in the game room.  So much fun!!  The girls got a couple of treats and then we told Talle bye and we headed to LaLa's house.  LaLa wanted the girls to spend the night with her.  They had fun coloring, playing games and watching movies.  Good times with LaLa.  Daddy and I went to eat at Pei Wei and then we came home to play Disney Infinitely, LOL!!  We had a good time!
Sunday, Daddy and I slept in and then we got ready for church.  LaLa brought the girls over and she said they had a good breakfast with pancakes and everything.  Then we all went to church together, LaLa came with us to.  We had the girls stay with us in church, so they could do the children's offering.  It was funny, Meagan put her dollar in the bucket right away and Natalie held on to hers, but then Meagan took it from her and put it in the bucket for her.  They make me laugh.  I then took them to their class and then walked back into church.  It was a good service.  We went to get the girls afterwards and then we all went to eat at Olive Garden for a late birthday lunch for LaLa.  Then we came home and LaLa headed out.  We hung out at home and we had left overs for dinner.  Daddy left to do some grocery shopping for Grandad, so the girls and I watched a movie in Mommy and Daddy's bed, we watched 'The Land Before Time', a movie I loved when I was little.  Both girls loved it!!  That just melts my heart!!!  They both liked Petey and Ducky the best.  Then Daddy came back home and they were ready to go to bed and spend some time with us telling stories.



Monday, St. Patrick's Day, we all wore green today.  The girls played their video game this morning and then we invited some friends to come over and play.  Michelle came over with Haley and Hampton and then Joanna came over with Haven and Harrison.  It was fun.  They played outside in the backyard and in the livingroom, bedroom and playroom.  They were just having a blast together.  I even managed to get a picture of all the kiddos in their green.  Fun times.  They headed out and then it was time for us to start getting ready to head to Daddy's work to pick him up.  We got there and went inside and said hi.  Then Daddy was ready to go to The Woodlands for Cade's T-ball game.  We drove straight to the ball fields and we met up with Celeste, Kelly and Hollan there.  Cade was already practicing in the field.  He saw us and came to tell us hi.  He is a little goofball out there.  I played with the girls and Hollan and then watched the game when Cade was up.  He is a good little player.  So cute to watch all those little boys play and learn what to do.  After the game, we all went to eat at James Coney Island for dinner.  It was good to catch up with Celeste and Kelly a little bit.  Then it was time to head back home.  We got home a little before 10pm.  What a fun St. Patrick's Day!!
Tuesday, I took the garbage out this morning and noticed that Daddy had a flat tire, so I took the girls to school and then came back home.  I followed Daddy to Discount Tire, so we could get that fixed and also get both vehicles wheels rotated.  After that, I told Daddy bye and then I went to Target to buy Frozen on DVD.  I also got a couple of other things, like the game Sorry, which I liked to play when I was young.  I then came home and Daddy was still home, so I hung out with him a little bit and  then he headed out to work.  Then I worked on a project and then it was time to go pick up the girls from school.  We came home and we played Sorry right away and I showed them that I bought the movie Frozen.  They were excited about that.  Then it was time to get ready for softball practice and Daddy met us out there.  The girls did really good at practice, Natalie did say she was tired a couple of times, but toughed it out.  Meagan got to put catcher gear on for the first time, it was so cute.  After practice, we took the girls to eat at Fatburger for dinner.  Then Daddy took the girls home, while I went to do some grocery shopping and got some gas.  Then I came home and the girls were coloring and Daddy was on the computer with Trey, Doc and Brian doing there March Madness stuff.  I unloaded the groceries and then got the bath started and Daddy finished it.  Then it was time for bed.

Wednesday, the girls colored first thing in the morning and then we went to gymnastics.  The girls are improving so much!!  I had fun talking with Joanna and Jenny.  Right after gymnastics, I took the girls to their school to present their science project to their class.  Natalie did a great job on her Cats and Meagan did a great job on her Zebras, even though she was a little more quiet.  So cute to see how they do in front of the classroom.  Then we headed out and picked up Chick-fil-a for lunch and went to meet up with Alicia and Andrew, Joanna, Haven and Harrison, and Michelle, Haley and Hampton at the park.  Meagan, Natalie and Haven had fun playing Frozen and kitties.  Good times!  Then it was time to take the girls to speech and they both went at the same time.  She said they both did really good and she gave them a booklet to read and color.  Then we came home and coloring and then I put Frozen on in my room and the video game on in the livingroom.  I had a headache, so I wanted to rest a little.  Natalie watched Frozen with me and Meagan played the games, except she came in when they sang the songs.  Then it was time to go to choir practice.  Andrew was sleeping, but the girls got to sing with Olivia and Elizabeth.  They always have fun together.  Afterwards we hung out in the parking lot a little bit and then Alicia couldn't find her phone, but she found it.  We were heading out and there were a bunch of birds, so I honked and they didn't move, so I had Natalie and Meagan scream out the window and then they moved.  Too funny!  We came home and we played with bubbles outside.  I love watching their faces when they play with bubbles, their eyes just light up!!  They were so happy!!!  Right after we were done with that, Daddy came home.  I started making some dinner and cleaning up a little bit.  We watched TV and ate dinner.  While the girls were eating, Natalie was trying to turn to watch TV and she fell right out of her chair onto the hard floor, pretty much face first!!  It turns out she fell on her knee, chest and face, but she was okay, thank goodness.  We played with them for a little bit and then it was time to get ready for bed.  We had a good week, except for Natalie's fall, boo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment