Thursday, March 6, 2014

Having Fun With Friends and Family...

Thursday, Feb. 27th, Opa left early this morning before we all got up, to go fishing.  Oma and I took the girls to school.  They had a wear green today for Veggie Tales Day, so they wore the new green St. Patrick's Day shirts Oma had gotten them.  Then we had some time to ourselves.  We shopped and we had a nice lunch together at On the Border.  It was fun spending some time with my mom.  Then we came home for a little bit and then it was time to go get the girls from school.  They had a good day (Natalie didn't want to let Oma go this morning when we were dropping them off.  She has just wanted to stay with us lately, but we make her go).  We all came home and played at the house and made some dinner at home.  We played at the park today to and the girls got to ride their bikes and plasma cars and write with chalk on the basketball court.  It was fun and a beautiful day!!  Daddy came home and we had a good evening together.
Friday, Oma, the girls and I just hung out at the house this morning.  Then Oma said she would watch the girls, so I could go and get some errands and shopping done.  I think I was gone for about 3 to 4 hours, goodness.  Oma had fun watching the girls play their video games and colored with them a bunch.  We just ate at home tonight and LaLa came over to say hi for just a little bit and brought us some more furniture over.  She headed out to go and visit Celeste, Kelly, Cade and Hollan.  We stayed in tonight and Daddy came home and played with the girls.  We played Uno again!





Saturday, I got the girls dressed for Haven and Harrison's 4th Birthday party at Powersports.  Oma went shopping while I took the girls to the party.  We showed up and everyone was there already.  I thought the party was at 10:30 and it had actually started at 10am.  Boo!!!  I don't know what I was thinking.  Oh well, we still got to enjoy the party for another hour, yay!!  It is always fun at Powersports!  The kids had a great time.  We sang happy birthday and then did the parachute and slide.  We told all our friends bye and then headed out back home.  We got Oma and Daddy and we all went to eat lunch at BJ's.  It was fun!  Daddy then went shopping, while the girls, Oma and I went back home.  I straightened up a little bit because we were going to have a playdate with Jessica's little girls, Avery, Cameron and Briella.  Before they came over, Daddy got to practice some softball/t-ball in the backyard with the girls a little bit.  While we were still out there, Jessica and her crew came over and they all played outside in the backyard for a little bit.  Briella was all over the place, so cute!!  My girls and Avery and Cameron played in the sandbox a little bit and then we all went inside to play in the playroom and the girls bedroom.  I had Jessica look through some old clothes of the girls to see if they would fit her girls.  She got a bunch of things!! :)  It was good to catch up with her and see how she is doing.  They left around dinner time and we all just ate some left overs.  Daddy had left while Jessica was there to get a couch from his moms for Grandad, so when he got back I helped him deliver that, while Oma stayed with the girls.  When we got back home, the girls were taking a bath and it was close to bed time.  Good day!
Sunday, we all got up and got ready for church.  We took the girls to their Sunday School room and then Oma, Daddy and I sat by Kayla and Kody in church.  Always good to see them.  After church, we got the girls and we came home.  Opa was almost to the house, so I went to get everyone some chicken to eat for lunch.  When I got back home, Opa just arrived to.  We all ate lunch together and then we played with the girls.  Daddy went over to Grandad's to take care of somethings and the rest of us hung out at the house until it was time for Awana.  Oma and I took the girls to Awana and she ran them in because it was so cold and yucky outside.  Oma and I came home and talked to Tara on the phone and then it was time to go get the girls again.  They both said their verses, yay!!  We came home and got them ready for bed.  Nice relaxing Sunday!

Monday, Daddy left for work and then around 11am, Oma and Opa left to go back home.  It was really cold outside!!  The girls and I just stayed home all day, except around 2pm, we ran two errands and came straight back home.  We played games, we colored and worked in some Pre-k books.  I got the girls fed and bathed and then Daddy came home.  He got to play games with them like Mouse Trap, while I went to my Twins Group meeting.  We helped put bags together for the convention next month.  Daddy had a good time with the girls.  They were still awake when I got back, but that just meant I got my time to lay with them and be sweet and sing songs.  It is one of my favorite times of the day because we get snuggle time in.
Tuesday, school was delayed this morning because it was so icy outside.  Our car and truck were covered in ice, so I had to get rid of all of that.  I didn't get the girls to school until 11am.  I came home and got some bills paid and wrote my letter to my mom for her 60th birthday book I'm making.  Then I went to get the girls and we came home to play.  They helped me write their part in her 60th birthday book to.  So funny!!  We played for a while and worked in a Pre-k and worked on rhyming.  Then around 5pm Daddy's cousin Chris came over with Katrina and baby Kaiden.  We got to visit with them for a while and then Daddy came home.  Chris is getting a job in Bryan, so that will be neat that we might get to see them more.  We all went out to eat at Wings-N-More to eat and talk.  Baby Kaiden is such a cutie!!  He has a scream to, lol.  He kept doing it during dinner.  After dinner we told them bye and then we came home.  Natalie said that baby Kaiden likes to scream, lol!  Good times!!




Wednesday, today is Haven and Harrison's actual birthday and the girls got to play with them in gymnastics today.  After gym, we followed them to Chuck E Cheese to play with them some more and to also play with Andrew, Haley, Hampton, Ally and Drew and Kelsey.  It was fun to get some good times in with the birthday kiddos.  Meagan and Haven are really liking to hang out together lately, it is so cute.  Natalie tried to hide from me because she got a bunch of candy and I told her she could only eat two pieces, so she hide in a game and tried to be sneaky and ate more candy, but I caught and she got a big grin on her face!!  Being a mommy is so much fun sometimes!!! :)  We headed out and got some lunch from Sonic and then we came home to eat it.  I let them play their video game for a little bit and then it was time to go to choir.  They had a good time and Natalie didn't cry this time, yay!!  I talked to Alicia while all the kids were in there.  We like to peek in on them through the window and see them singing.  After choir, we told them bye and then I went to eat with my girls at church dinner.  Then we walked to church for ash Wednesday and Daddy met us there for that (he was taking care of Grandad after his surgery and taking him home).  The girls did really good and they got ashes for the first time.  Natalie did it first and Meagan was so interested in watching what the pastor was doing to her sister.  So cute!!  After church, we needed to pick up Grandad's car, so we did all that and then made it back home.  I got them bathed and we read some books.  The girls helped me read two books, which was really good.  I was very impressed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment