Thursday, March 20th, I took the girls to school and then I met up with Alicia to walk around Wolf Pen Creek Trails. We had a good time catching up! Then it was time to come home and work on my blog. I then went to pick up the girls from school and we went to Spoons to have some frozen yogurt and of course the girls pick the chocolate flavor and then put chocolate candy in it. Too much chocolate for my taste!! They enjoyed it!! Then we came home and played. We then went to softball practice, our last practice before the game on Saturday and opening ceremony. Grandad came to watch the girls practice. That was nice of him. After practice we came home and ate dinner and then it was time for bed. Good day!
Friday, we had a relaxing day today!! Slept in and played at home and then for lunch we met up with Alicia and Andrew at Lupe Tortilla. It was a beautiful day outside, so we sat outside and the kids got to play in the sand! It was fun! Then it was time to go. We told them bye and then we headed home. We just hung out all day and played outside a little bit. Daddy came home a little early and rested. Meagan stayed home with him and played outside, while Natalie and I went to pick up Fried Fish Dinners from church. When we got back home, Opa and Oma had just gotten to our house. Yay! It was good to see them!! We all ate dinner right away and got to visit. Then we watched Basketball on TV and got ready for bed. Good day!
Saturday, we all got up and Meagan and Natalie dressed in their softball outfits for their very first Softball Game and for the Opening Ceremony. Oma, Opa, Daddy, the girls and I headed to the softball fields and we met up with our team, the Little Darlings. Then our team went to take their pictures and of course we bought some. Then at 11am, we had the opening ceremony, so we got to watch our team and the other teams be announced and they walked onto the field. Daddy and the girls looked good out there! LaLa came to watch to!! Then we just hung out with some of the team while we waited for our time to play at 1pm. We had hot dogs there and drinks. Then came game time!! I kept the score for our team and Opa helped me out with that. Oma took some video and LaLa took some pictures. Meagan hit the ball first time at bat with coach pitch on the second pitch, yay!! She ran so slow, it was cute, but she made it to first base. On Natalie's first at bat, she was crying, so Shane and Daddy went to talk to her about it. Then she was ready to bat, she was just a little nervous. She hit the ball on the third pitch, but it was a foul, so then she hit it off the T. She made it to first base, but got Meagan out at home. She did that the next time at bat to, too funny! But the third time, Meagan finally got to score at home! They both hit coach pitch the rest of the game. They did such a great job!!! Our team won 12-1, not bad at all!! They did such a great job!! The game was over with at 2pm. We talked afterwards and then we met up with some team members after the game at Bahama Bucks for some snocone. Then Daddy, the girls and I came home and Oma and Opa were there, they had gone to the store for us. We watched some basketball and the girls played their video games, we played outside for a while. We just had a great afternoon at home. Daddy left to go watch some basketball at Doc and Susan's. Opa and I made some lasagna and salad for dinner and then we made some cookies for Opa's birthday coming up this week. It was a great dinner and we went ahead and did a small celebration for Opa's birthday. Great day!!
Sunday, Oma and I straightened up the house and played with the girls. Opa and Daddy started watching some more basketball and we ordered Opa a present for his birthday. Relaxing Sunday Morning. Lisa came over and got to talk to my parents for a little bit before they had to head out. They were going to visit with Tara and Jason before they went home. We told them bye and then we visited with Lisa at the house. Daddy, Lisa, the girls and I were getting into the truck to take the girls to Awana and then Natalie said her neck was hurting, so I took her out of the truck right away and sure enough, she had to throw up. She was acting totally okay, but she got sick. We changed our plans, Daddy stayed home with Natalie, while Lisa and I took Meagan to Awana. Then Lisa and I went to get some dinner at Grub Burger and we waited there for that. I saw a guy from Galveston I recognized, so I said hello to him. Then Lisa and I came home and we all ate dinner. Natalie seemed to be doing fine, she was playing video games. Then I took Lisa to HEB and dropped her off, while I went to get Meagan. She had fun with Addison and Katie in class. She even saved some marshmallows for Natalie out of her snack. We picked up Lisa and then we came home and right away, Meagan wanted to give Natalie the marshmallows to eat. We got the girls ready for bed and Lisa helped me lay with them and she loved it! Natalie was doing okay, I gave her a bowl by her bed just in case. At 10pm, I went to check on her and she threw up again in the bowl, got her taken care of and then I got ready for bed. At midnight, she came into our room and she said she had thrown up again in the sink and toilet. I made her a comfortable bed on our room floor, so she could sleep in our room. Poor thing has some sort of stomach bug. When Daddy came to bed at 2am, he checked on her and she still felt bad, but no more throwing up after that. We all slept what we could.
Monday, we got up in the morning and I had a head ache and Natalie was still sleepy, but better. Marcia didn't come today, which worked out since Natalie was sick. Lisa, the girls and I just hung out at home all day. We played outside for a little bit and Natalie seemed better as I was pushing her on the swing. After we came in from outside, she was a little more quiet. Lisa watched the girls while I went grocery shopping to find some foods for Natalie to eat and a few other things for everyone else. I came home and put the TV on for Lisa to watch. Natalie and Meagan were coloring and then Natalie laid down on the couch. She fell asleep, sweet thing. I got Meagan dressed for her softball game and Lisa did her hair. Daddy came home to get Meagan for the game and they headed out. LaLa came to pick up Lisa and dropped off a couple of outfits for the girls. I stayed with sweet Natalie. I let her sleep a little bit and I called Oma and Opa. Then she was ready to get up and I colored with her and then we played Disney Universe on the playstation for a while. Then I fed her some dinner and made dinner for everyone else. Lisa, Daddy and Meagan came home from the second softball game, they played the ''Lil' Divas'. They said our team won again, yay!! The score was 10-6. We got a good little team! They said Meagan did a great job and that she was singing out in the field (Let It Go). We all ate dinner and visited and then got ready for bed. I'm so happy that Natalie is feeling way better!!
Tuesday, Lisa and I took the girls to school. Then we ran some errands and came home. Then we made our way to Alicia's house to do an Easter project, making yarn eggs. It was fun to visit while we made them. Then all three of us made our way to Blue Baker for lunch. Yummy! Good times with friends. Then Lisa and I went to Hobby Lobby and looked around and then went to Bahama Bucks to get a snocone for each of us. Then it was time to go pick up the girls from school. They said they had a good day. Then we came home and Lisa, the girls and I all played on the playstation together. It was fun! Then we colored and just had fun spending time together. We played outside and then we fed them some dinner. Daddy had a late meeting tonight and I had one I needed to get to, so Lisa said she would watch the girls while I went to mine. Daddy came home about 15 mins. after I left, so he got them ready for bed and Lisa told him what all we did that day. Then I came home to say hi to Daddy and the girls and then I took Lisa to eat some Chinese food. We had a good time talking. Daddy watched Baby Channel with the girls and when we got back, Lisa and I laid with them and then Daddy had a turn. Lisa likes that the girls tell stories about Donkeys and Poop before they go to sleep. Good times!
Wednesday, Lisa came with us to the girls gymnastics class. The girls enjoyed getting to see Haven, Harrison and Addison. Lisa got to talk to Jill about surrogacy things and we talked to Joanna and Jenny. I went ahead and paid tuition and I paid for the Mini-Olympics coming up in May. Yay!! After gymnastics, Lisa, the girls and I went to eat lunch at Wings-N-More. The girls enjoyed playing in the game area, while Lisa and I visited. The girls each got a free Popsicle and then we came home. Lisa packed up to head out and the girls played their games. We told Lisa bye and thanked her for coming down. Pretty soon after she left, Shayanne brought Shaylee over to hung out with us for a while. Shayanne went back to work and we taught Shaylee how to play video games. Then we coloring and played hide-n-seek. Then we did some crafts and then went over to the park. It was windy outside, but still fun. They walked around in the woods, played with chalk and on the plasma cars. Fun; Fun! Then we came back home and we had snack and then played an Ariel boardgame. After winning some games, they wanted candy for winning, lol! So we ate some candy! Then we printed some pictures and then Shayanne came over to get Shaylee. We had fun! Then it was time for us to go to choir. We met up with Alicia and her crew there, Andrew was asleep, silly guy! Natalie cried a little today at choir with me, but she was okay. She is just silly sometimes, but I love it!! She is a sweetheart. We said bye to them after choir and then we came home. I started making some dinner and Daddy came home. We ate dinner and colored some more and then it was time to get ready for bed. We read their speech papers they are supposed to practice. Then it was night night time!! We had a great week, except for Natalie being a little sick!!
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment