Tuesday, April 8, 2014

A&M Vet School Open House

Thursday, March 27th, (Opa's Birthday) I took the girls to school and then I came home and worked on my blog.  When I went to get the girls from school, the teachers told me that Natalie had an accident at school, during nap time, so when we got home, I gave her a shower, just in case.  We played games when we got home and we played Bingo and we colored.  We called Opa for his birthday and he was on a boat fishing, doing what he loves for his birthday.  It rained today, so no playing outside.  I made some dinner and Daddy came home.  We ate dinner and then Daddy played a couple of video games with the girls.



Friday, we did a couple of things around the house and then we met up with Michelle, Haley, Hampton, Joanna, Haven and Harrison at the park by the soccer fields.  We ate lunch and the kids played and drew with the chalk.  Then one of the kids decided to go walk in some of the water on the basketball court, so all the kids wanted to do it.  They had a blast playing in the water.  Every single kid got soaked.  It was too funny!  They loved it though!!  We told them all bye and the girls had to ride naked back home, it wasn't far.  Then I gave them showers and new clothes.  Then it was time to go to speech.  They were wearing their little puppy dog dresses and everyone thought they looked so cute!  They did great at speech and then we came home.  We decided to go watch the Muppet movie with Alicia, Andrew, Elizabeth and Olivia in the afternoon.  It was an okay movie, but we still had fun anyway.  Andrew fall asleep during the movie, he is too funny!  We told them bye and then we came home and Daddy was home.  He had ordered some pizza for us for dinner.  We had a good evening with Daddy.








Saturday, we all got up early to head over to the A&M Vet School Open House.  We met up with Alicia and her crew there, we parked right next to each other.  So we all walked into the building and got some maps.  Then we waited in line for the Teddy Bear Surgery.  It took about 35 mins. before we got in, but it was worth it.  Natalie didn't want to wear the scrubs, but Meagan did.  We waited in line for the surgery and Meagan had her bear done first, she said it had something wrong with it's heart.  Turns out the bear had a button in his heart (the vet put it there).  Then we sewed the bear back up.  Pretty neat!  Then it was Natalie's turn and she had a Beanie Boo Bee.  He had a button in it's tummy.  Natalie really did think her bee swallowed a button.  After everyone was done with the surgery, we then all waited in line to take a picture with Reveille.  It was nice having friends to wait in line with.  We took the picture and then we walked outside and saw some donkeys and then watched a guy make horse shoes.  Then we told them bye and the four of us walked to see the horses.  We ran into Michelle, Jay, Haley and Hampton there and talked to them for a little bit.  It was good to run into them.  Then the four of us went to watch some girls play a little Polo game on their horses.  We all thought that was neat.  Then we got the girls each an animal balloon and then we headed out.  We went to eat lunch at Chimey's and we sat on the porch.  Beautiful day outside!!  We had a good lunch.  Then we came home and Grandad came over to do a fantasy baseball draft with Daddy.  While they were doing that, the girls and I colored and then we started watching 'The Incredibles'.  Grandad headed out and then all four of us finished watching 'The Incredibles' in our bed.  Daddy took a nap to.  Then we got up and Daddy went to the grocery store to buy burger things, so I took the girls to the park to ride their bikes and then we played a little Tennis (their first time to try).  It was fun!  I think they will like Tennis.  Then we came home and Daddy was back and started making dinner (grilling burgers).  We all ate dinner together and then it was time to get ready for bed.  Good day!






Sunday, we let Daddy sleep in and I played with the girls and did some things around the house.  Then we all went to church together and the girls stayed with us this time.  It was a long service, but they did really good!  After church, we came home to eat lunch and then we drove to drop Daddy off at work.  Then we went to LaLa's to pick her up.  We drove out to River Haven to take some pictures in the bluebonnets and just around the area.  We had a good time.  The girls did great, they did get tired of it, but we told them we would get ice cream afterwards.  After pictures, we picked up Daddy from work and then we went to Dairy Queen and got the girls some dinner and ice cream.  Then we went to Great Grandpa's old house to get a couple of things that were LaLa's.  We brought them to her house.  The girls played outside and LaLa made each girl a bug jar for some Ladybugs we found outside.  The girls also played with some old toys that were Daddy's and Celeste's and Terrell's.  A bird got into LaLa's house, so we had to get that out, lol!  Then it was time to go.  Daddy and I took the girls to Awana and then we came home.  Daddy left and went to Grandad's and I got Easter things out from the attic.  Then I talked to Aunt Tara on the phone and then I went to pick up the girls from Awana.  They both did all their verses, they are so good at it!  We came home and watched an old dance video of theirs and they had a snack.  Then it was time to get ready for bed.  Daddy came back and got to lay with us to get the girls to sleep.
Monday, the girls and I hung out at the house and I straightened a little bit.  Then we drove out to Powersports to sign up the girls for Super Hero class in the summer.  Alicia, Joanna and Julie were there to signing up their kids.  We probably waited for about a hour, but we got the class we wanted.  We left there and picked up Chick-fil-a and we met up with Michelle, Haley and Hampton at the park to play.  We had a good time with the chalk and then all the kids liked looking at the Ladybugs in the jars.  Good times!  Then the girls and I went to Target to buy a couple of birthday presents for some birthdays coming up.  Then we came home and played with a new little Furby the girls got at Target.  And they played video games to.  I made spaghetti tonight and when Daddy got home, we all ate together and talked about our day.  We got ready for bed and we watched the Baby Channel before taking the girls to bed.






Tuesday, (April Fools Day) I took the girls to school and I came home to write the blog and do some things around the house.  After I picked the girls up from school, we had a plan to go put some confetti eggs in our friends yards.  We went to Julie's house first and we hid some eggs out in their yard before they came home from school and then we made our way to Michelle P.'s house to hide some eggs there and then we went to Joanna's house and we hid some eggs there.  After we hid their eggs, we visited with Haven and Harrison.  They played on the trampoline and the playscape outside and they played with the toys inside and of course played Elsa and Anna.  It was fun and I got to visit with Joanna.  After that, we helped Haven and Harrison find their eggs and they cracked them on each other.  They had a fun time!  Then we drove to Michelle B.'s house and hid some eggs in their yard and then made our way to Alicia's house and hid some eggs there.  Everyone said their kids really enjoyed it!!  And we had fun hiding the eggs!!  We came home and heated up some leftovers for dinner and Daddy came home and we ate together.  The girls were talking about having brownies at school for the Easter Party, so I told them that I could make brownies right now.  I went and got brown construction paper and cut out two Brown E's and gave them to the girls and I said here are your Brown E's.  They just looked at me like I was crazy and then I said 'Happy April Fool's'.  It was so sweet!!  They said these did not taste very good!  We played games at home and I packed.  The other pictures above where the girls are standing behind the TV is what the girls call 'The Toot Spot'.  Meagan started the trend and Natalie followed.  They are such funny girls!  I love their personalities!!  Oma and Opa came over tonight to stay the rest of the week with the girls and Daddy.  We got to visit with them and then it was time to put the girls to bed.
Wednesday, we spent the morning with Oma and Opa and then Oma came with the girls and I to gymnastics.  The girls did great and Oma enjoyed watching them and we enjoyed visiting with my friends there.  Afterwards, we came home and I finished packing for my trip.  Oma made the girls and Opa some lunch and then Kelly came to pick me up, so I said bye to everyone.  Kelly and I went to eat lunch at Olive Garden and then we went over to Amy's house to help her load up the bags for the Twins Convention.  Then Amy went to pick up Rachel and we were on our way to Tyler, TX.  Oma and Opa took the girls to choir and Oma said that Natalie was crying, so she sat with Oma the whole time, silly girl.  They had to leave a little early to take the girls to softball practice.  Daddy met them there and then Opa and Daddy stayed at the practice and Oma had to get to our house for a conference call.  They had the girls did good at practice.  Once my group got to Tyler, we ate at a Mexican restaurant with Kelly's mom and then we checked into our hotel.  We unloaded everything and then we went to bed.  Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment