Thursday, Oma took the girls to school and she said they had a great day. Natalie said she didn't get sad at school when Oma dropped her off and Oma bought her some toys today and a Beanie Boo. They played at home in the afternoon with Oma and Opa and then Daddy worked later than usual today, but still got to see the girls for a while. (I shopped in Canton, TX today with my twin friends and ate lunch there. When we were back in Tyler, we had dinner at Panera Bread and then we had fun playing Bunco that night.)
Friday, Oma told me Meagan did something funny. Oma blew her nose and then Meagan said, 'I don't need to blow my nose because I ate all of mine.' So gross Meagan, but funny!! They read some books today, they all ate a lot of breakfast, they played video games, colored, watched TV and Spongebob. Oma took them to Spoon's because they wanted some yogurt and Natalie wanted to go shopping, so Oma took them to a couple of places to do that. Daddy picked up fish dinners from the church for their dinner. They had a good day. Opa left this morning to go fishing this weekend. (My friends and I went shopping and then we ate at a Whole Wheat Restaurant and it was pretty good. I got a Tuna Melt. Then we drove around to look at the Azalea Flowers and other flowers around town. Then we did some shareshops and got ready for our dinner with a great speaker. We had a fun time.)
Saturday, the girls got up early and Oma and Daddy took them to Brazos Valley Gymnastics for Violette's 5th Birthday Party. They got to wear PJ's and had breakfast at the party and jump around on the trampolines. Daddy said they had a blast at the party with their school friends! Violette's cake was a big donut, which Natalie loved!! They came home afterwards and colored and played games and played softball in the backyard. Natalie hit a homerun over the neighbors fence, Daddy said she was excited about that. He also said that Meagan wanted to do the same thing, so she did. They hid eggs around the house to find. Oma said they had fun with that. They ate Tacos tonight with Daddy and Oma and they watched 'Frozen' together. Sounds like they had a good day. (I had my twins convention meeting this morning and then ate lunch at the hotel and heard some identical twins talk. Then I went to Tyler Junior College to watch cousin Allison in her spring show for the Apache Belles. It was a good show and she did really good. I then went back to the hotel and we all got ready for the installation banquet in the evening. We had a good time eating, visiting and meeting new people.)
Sunday, Opa got back to our house from fishing and the girls wanted him to hide eggs around the house with them. It was raining outside pretty bad. Oma made lunch for everyone and then they loaded up to go back to their home. Daddy and the girls got to hang out for a little while until it was time for me to get home. I got home around 2:30pm. The rain had stopped, but it was chilly. I got the girls each a new Beanie Boo, Opal the Owl and Penny a Panda Bear. We just hung out as a family and then we took the girls to Whataburger for their dinner and then took them to Awana. Then Daddy and I went to eat at a new restaurant in town called 'Willie's'. It was pretty good and it was nice to have time with Daddy. After dinner, I took Daddy home and then I went to get the girls and they had a great time at Awana. We came home and then got ready for bed.
Monday, we hung out at the house and I picked up somethings since Marcia and Kim were coming over to clean. Once they got there, we talked to them and then we went to the mall to take a picture with the Easter Bunny. The girls did a great job! Then we went to the toy car area in the mall and I let the girls ride some of those. While we were doing that, Kody was there and he came over to say hi. Good to see him. Then the girls and I ate some lunch there and then we headed out to go to the library. On the way there, we saw Grandad sitting outside his apartment and went by to say hi. He walked to the truck and gave the girls some 'Sugars' and then we went on the library. We looked at a bunch of books, the girls told the librarian a bible verse to get a bookmark and then we checked out some books. We came home and relaxed for just a little bit and then it was time to get ready for our softball game. Daddy met us at the softball fields and we played the 'Diamond Divas'. Our team won 12-4, so that was exciting. That has been three in a row we have won. Natalie hit the ball on a coach pitch in the third inning, but got tagged out. Once she got to the dugout, she started to cry, she said she hit something, but I think she was sad that she got tagged. It was sweet. Grandad came to the game and sat in the dugout by me as I took the score of the game. After the game, I had a twins meeting at Chimey's to get to, so Daddy took the girls to eat at Harold's Hot Dogs with Grandad. They had a good time! They said bye to Grandad and they came home. When they got home, a bird flew inside the house and pooped on the floor, yuck. Daddy and the girls were trying to get the bird out, but within that time the girls were already calling it their pet bird and were naming it, ha ha!! They finally got it out and then they watched the Championship College Basketball game. After my meeting I went to the grocery store and then came home. The girls were still up watching the game with Daddy. When it ended, we got the girls to bed.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and while they were there, I came home and wrote a blog and did somethings around the house. Right before I was going to have lunch with Alicia, Daddy came home to rest. He had a seminar in town and left early to rest. I had lunch with Alicia at Newt's and had a good time catching up. I got Daddy some lunch and brought it to the house for him to eat and then he went to work and then it was time for me to get the girls from school. We went to the park after school to feed the ducks and then we went over to Julie's house to take Maegan and Sadie their birthday present, since we can't make their party on Saturday. The girls all had fun playing and the girls liked their presents. They jumped on the trampoline and played inside. We stayed there until a little after 5pm. I had fun catching up with Julie and the girls had fun to. Then we drove home and I made some dinner and we just relaxed until Daddy got home and we ate dinner. I got to talk to Aunt Tara on the phone tonight. It was good to talk to her!! We spent some family time together and then it was bed time.
Wednesday, I talked to Oma and Kelley (travel agent) and we got Hawaii paid off. Yay!! Then it was time for gymnastics and the girls did great. I had fun talking to all the moms while we watched. Then we headed to the park for a playdate with Alicia and Andrew, Joanna, Haven and Harrison, Jill, Ally and Drew and Kim, Eli and Isaiah. It was fun, we ate lunch and the kids played. Beautiful day outside! Then it was time for me to take the girls to speech. Their teacher got them and I waited in the office. After speech, we came home and relaxed a little and played games. I worked on making an invitation for a Pre-K graduation party we are thinking about throwing at our house at the end of May for the kids in their class. Then it was time to go to choir practice at the church. We met up with Alicia and her crew there. After choir, they all hung out in Alicia's mini-van for a little bit, that is so funny. Meagan and Natalie love to get into her mini-van. We told them bye and then we came home. I was getting leftovers out of the fridge and then Daddy came home. We all ate dinner together and then Daddy played some video games with the girls and then he had a bunch of work to do, so I helped him get the girls ready for bed, they colored for a little bit and we read some books. We laid with them and Meagan fell asleep right away. Natalie wanted to stay up and talk for a little longer. I love them so much!! They are both so sweet in their own ways. Great week!!
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment