Friday, we were at home pretty much all day today. We only left to pick up some lunch at Chick-fil-a for the girls. I had lunch at home because I couldn't eat meat today. Andrew and Alicia came over for a little bit. The girls and Andrew watched a site words movie. After they left, we just hung out at the house. We hung out with Daddy when he got home and ate some dinner. We all watched Cars 2 together for the first time. It was cute!
Saturday, (Terrell and Grammie's birthday) we got up, ready and got loaded up to head to The Woodlands for Cade's T-ball game. We met up with Terrell, Bryan, Celeste and Hollan at the game. Cade did a great job. We ate our picnic lunch there and I read Hollan some books. Terrell braided the girls hair and then Meagan sat by her and Natalie sat with me and then Bryan. Cade's team won! After the game, we got Cade and then we all went to have some sno cones. We got a picture with all the cousins together. After that, Daddy and I took the girls to Aunt Celeste's house and we unloaded our things. Everyone else got back and Cade and Hollan took naps while Natalie and Meagan colored some pictures for Terrell and Bryan. We sat outside for a little bit with Hollan, Terrell and Bryan while everyone looked at books. Cade and Celeste went to a birthday party and we just hung out at the house. When they got back, the adults got ready for dinner. We had a babysitter named, Savannah come over to watch all the kids. They ate pizza and watched 'Frozen' together. Celeste, Terrell, Bryan, Daddy and I went to eat at Jasper's for Terrell's birthday dinner. It was so yummy and a lot of fun! When we got back to Celeste's all the kids were asleep. Very impressed! We talked to the babysitter and then we all went to bed. First time the girls have had a babysitter that wasn't family.
Sunday, Celeste had gotten some donuts for us to eat in the morning and then I helped her with the favors for Cade's party. Terrell came down to help us to and then her and Celeste ran to the store to get a couple more things. I went to get ready and when I was done, LaLa came over. She had just gotten back from her Amazon trip. Uncle Kelly showed up to, he had been out of town golfing. We all got everything ready for the party and then we followed each other to Main Event for Cade's sixth birthday party. We helped set up and then all the kids bowled. Meagan even got a strike, Wow! Natalie bowled really good to, I was impressed how both girls threw the ball. Then all the kids went to have some pizza in a party room and we all had some birthday cake, which was so good!!! Then it was time for all the kids to have the chance to play some games in the arcade. Daddy walked around with Natalie and Meagan walked around with me. I let her pick the games, we even played air hockey and played a scary game she had picked out. Then we went to talk to Terrell, LaLa and Celeste and got the favors. Meagan played one more game and spun a wheel and she got the bonus, which was 650 points. Wow!! Daddy, the girls and I went into the gift shop and found a couple of prizes to get and then it was time to come home, so we told everyone bye and we headed back to Navasota to LaLa's house to drop Daddy off. Then the girls and I headed home and we got our stuff for Awana and snacks for their class. I took them to Awana and then I talked to Kelly H. for a little bit and then went to the grocery store to get a couple of things, while I was there I talked to Oma and Opa on the phone. I came home and unloaded the groceries and then went back to get the girls. They both said their verses and they said that everyone loved their snacks that we brought. They were so happy about that. We came home and got ready for bed and then they helped me fill plastic eggs for Joanna's house tomorrow. They got to eat a little candy to. Daddy came just in time to lay with them in bed with me. We said prayer and sang some songs and talked.
Monday, it was so chilly outside and wet and rainy. We got ready for our Easter Egg Hunt over at Joanna's house with Haven and Harrison, Michelle, Haley and Hampton and Sarah and Patrick. The rain held off long enough, so the kids were able to hunt the eggs outside. They had fun!! Everyone came back inside to see what they got inside their eggs. Then we all visited and ate lunch and just had a fun time!! We didn't leave there until about 2pm. We got home and the girls helped me make the eggs and treats for their school Easter Egg Hunt on Thursday. They got to eat some candy and since it was yucky outside, we watch a lot of the Fresh Beat Band episodes. Our softball game got cancelled, so we were able to stay in the rest of the day. Daddy came home and he played the Lego game with the girls for a little bit. Then we headed out and picked up Grandad and ate at Crackle Barrel for dinner. It was good!! We saw Doc there, good to see him. We all left and Daddy stayed with Grandad to help him with a couple of things and I took the girls home and I got them ready for bed and we watched a little TV and I read to them and laid down with them. They both fell asleep pretty fast tonight. Daddy came home right after they fell asleep.
Tuesday, beautiful day outside!! I took the girls to school and then I came home to write this blog and do some laundry. I also got to go eat lunch with Alicia. I came home after that and then I went to get the girls from school. We got home and then we walked by the park to pick some flowers. Then we went to play at the park and we meet a cute family there. The ladies name was Natalie and she had Charlotte and Reagan. They were super nice. Then we walked home and played at home the rest of the day. I made some dinner and then Daddy came home. We all ate and then he played video games with the girls. We got them ready for bed and we read some books.
Wednesday, we went to gymnastics and the girls had a good time. Afterwards, we went to the park we always go to and I had packed our lunch, so we began to eat. Allison and Kelsey were there first and then Kim and her two boys came, then Crystal, Caden and Carlee came to play with us. Then Amy and one of her boys, then Alicia and Andrew, then Michelle, Haley and Hampton and then Joanna, Haven and Harrison. We had a good crowd today! It was a lot of fun. I enjoyed getting to catch up with Crystal. We had to tell everyone bye because we had to go to speech. The girls did great in speech and their teacher just loves them. I talked to Shayanne while they were in speech. We then came home and I played some video games with them and then they played some board games and colored. I fed them a snack and then it was time to go to choir. The girls were kind of crazy today. They enjoyed choir with Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew. After choir, we told them bye and then we ate church dinner with Kayla, Kody and Kolton. Daddy met us there after we ate and we walked to the children's building to visit some prayer stations (little games to play and things to paint and color). Then it was time for the Easter Egg Hunt, so everyone went outside to hunt for the eggs. It was fun. We gave all the eggs back and then the girls each got a treat bag. We then came home and got ready for bed. Daddy played a video game with the girls right before bed. Good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment