Thursday, July 3rd, I had to pack for Fredericksburg all morning. While I did that the girls played together. After I was all loaded up, I got the girls and we drove to Must Be Heaven to eat some lunch. Then we drove to Fredericksburg and we got to Oma and Opa's. We got to visit with Opa for a little bit and then he had to go somewhere, so the girls and I just played and we worked on some Kindergarten Books together. When Opa got home, we had some dinner and visited! Oma got home late tonight!
Friday, July 4th, we all got up early and got dressed in our Red, White and Blue. Opa, Oma, the girls and I rode in the truck into town to the Market Platz and we had the girls do the children's parade. They rode on their old little cars, it was cute! They even got to play at the park! Then we left there and drove to park for the big parade on Main Street. We met up with Omie and Opie there. It seemed like we waited forever for the parade to come, but when it did it was fun to watch! We saw my cousin Jay with his band in the parade! After the parade, the girls played at another park for just a little bit and then we drove to Porky's to eat with Omie and Opie. They got their first, so they saved us a table. They had great burgers there. I love my family so much!! I love that Natalie and Meagan get to spend time with their great-grandparents!! We talked outside for a little bit and then we told them bye. Us five went to Wal-Mart to shop for groceries and Oma bought the girls some barbies and a barbie pool. We came back to Oma and Opa's and the girls wanted to play with the pool right away. We did that and then we played T-ball outside. Then Daddy came and he played with the girls. Then it was time to make our way to Lady Bird Park to wait for the Fireworks to start. Daddy, the girls and I went to the river and we fed the ducks some bread. Then we walked back to where we parked and Oma and Opa came with some chicken for dinner. We set up some chairs by the band that was playing and we ate our food. Betty Ann even met us there to watch the Fireworks with us. That was sweet!! We had a great time visiting and watching the Fireworks!! So fun!! We told Betty Ann bye and then we all left and waited in the traffic, not too bad though! When we got back to the house, Daddy got out all the Fireworks he brought along and Opa and Daddy were in charge of lighting the Fireworks, while Oma, the girls and I sat back and watched them. The girls had a blast, they kept covering their ears because it was loud! It was a late night, but so much fun! The girls even got to do sparklers!! Happy July 4th everyone!!
Saturday, we relaxed this morning!! We were all pretty tired, so we just took it easy. Later on, we all started getting ready for Farren and Rosa's wedding. Tara and Jason met us at Oma and Opa's house. Then we all made our way to the church in Fredericksburg and sat by Shannon and his family. We took a couple of pictures outside and then we all headed to Boerne for the wedding reception. It was a beautiful place, but it was outside, so it was a little hot, but not too bad. We had fun visiting with family, taking photo booth pictures, eating and dancing!! I love my family, so much fun!! Meagan and Natalie made a little friend, her name was Gema. It is Broc's daugther. She was super sweet and her and Meagan would even dance together! Easton and Jackson got some dancing in to! We stayed there until almost 10pm and still had to drive back to Oma and Opa's house. We had a great time! Once we got home, we gave them a bath and we all went to bed!!
Sunday, Daddy got up and had breakfast with us and then he headed out because he needed to get some work done. I helped Oma get ready for the party we were going to have over at the house for Omie's 83rd Birthday. We were celebrating Omie's birthday and we also celebrated the girls 5th birthday coming up to! It was fun!! Holly, Will, Luke, Sandra, Cindy, Richard, Omie, Opie, Opa, Oma, the girls and I were there and then Heather, Bridges, Asher and Ema came over to. It was a good crowd! It was good to visit with all of them!! I think Omie had a nice birthday! She got to open some presents and the girls even got some presents to, which they were not expecting, so that was a nice treat for them. Holly got them some Hola Hoops, coloring books, crayons and spiral graphs. Sandra gave them $5 each and some lip gross and nail polish. Omie and Opie gave them each $5. Cindy gave them some girl jewelry and make up pouches from over seas. Very sweet of all of them. The girls loved them all!! After we all visited and eat, everyone left and headed out. I helped Oma clean up afterwards and the girls got to play with their new toys!! We had a great day!
Monday, Oma left really early this morning before we all woke up to head to the airport for work. I think Opa and Meagan got up and spent some time together. Then I woke up and I packed up and ate breakfast. I woke up Natalie and both girls got to spend some time with Opa before we had to head out. We headed to Austin and to Sarah, Jeff and Samantha's house. It was there new house we hadn't seen yet. Beautiful house!! Sarah and Sam were there when we got there. I unloaded everything and then the girls all wanted to swim, so they got their suits on and we went into the backyard and they went swimming while Sarah and I watched them and talked. It was so good to see them!! It had been way too long!! We visited and then I started getting a head ache, so I took some medicine and it made me feel so sick. So Sarah and I just watched TV and chatted while the girls played with Sam's toys upstairs. I felt pretty bad!! Jeff came home and we talked to him for a bit and then we left Sarah's and went to eat at Waterloo for dinner. The kids played outside on the playground and I kept having to go to the restroom, I couldn't even eat my food!! Since I wasn't feeling good, Sarah told Jeff to get me some crackers and we headed back to her house. Jeff came back with the crackers and I ate some of those. I started feeling way better!! The kids played upstairs while Sarah, Jeff and I visited and watched some good shows on TV and a movie. Then we all went to sleep. The girls all slept together on a couch in the playroom, so sweet!!
Tuesday, we all got up and Sarah cooked us all some breakfast!! She had me try some cookie butter and I loved it!! We talked and the girls played some more! Then they wanted to go swimming again, so they played in the pool. They enjoyed getting the diving sticks. I enjoyed me talks with Sarah! Then we all got ready and we made our way to Newk's to eat lunch!! It was so much fun getting to visit them!! We told them bye and then the girls and I walked over to Trader Joe's and I tried some different cookie butter and found one that I loved and bought it. The people there were so nice and gave the girls suckers and we got a free bag. Then we loaded up and we headed home. When Daddy got home from work, he put the Mario race track together and the girls had fun playing with that! Daddy also played some games with the girls. Good times!
Wednesday, I took the girls to their last Super Hero class and they got really cute certificates and a Super Hero licence. We ate with Joanna, Haven and Harrison after class at Wings-N-More, so the kids to play in the gameroom and we could talk. It was fun! We said bye to them and then came home. I took the girls to the library in the afternoon for the Chemistry Road Show. It was pretty neat and I ran into my friend, Rebecca, there with her boys. The show was neat and the girls enjoyed it! We left a little early and came home. I made some dinner and then Daddy stayed with the girls at home while I went to run some errands! Came home and I helped get the girls ready for bed! Great week!
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment