Thursday, June 19th, today we slept in a little bit again and we just hung out at the house, which was nice. In the afternoon, Alicia came over with Andrew and she brought her dogs over, so they could hang out in our backyard, while people looked at her house. We went to Thomas Pool to swim with Alicia and Andrew. It was fun and the kids loved doing the water slide. We stayed there for about two hours swimming. Girls love that pool because they can touch and practice swimming. We had fun with them! Then it was time to head out, so we told them bye and then we headed to our house to change for swimming lessons and to eat some dinner before we went. Then I took them to their lessons and they did great! We came home and I got to eat dinner with Daddy. We were getting the girls ready for bed and then Grandad came over to say hi and visit with Daddy and the girls. Then he headed out and we put the girls to bed.
Friday, I slept in a little bit and then we had to get ready to go over to Julie's house for a playdate with her girls. We got there and they all started playing right away and that gave me time to hold Jordyn and talk with Julie!! They coloring and played games and had some time to play outside walking in the little pool. We had fun! Everyone was sad when we left, Natalie even cried! We then headed to Lupe Tortilla to have lunch with Alicia and Andrew and they got to play in the sand again. It was fun! They were pretty much the only kids out there playing!! We said bye to them and then came home. We played in the playroom for a while and then Daddy came home. Daddy watched the girls tonight and took them to swimming lessons and then took them to eat dinner while I went to the movies with Alicia. We saw the movie 'Maleficent'. It was pretty good! Then she dropped me off and I got to say goodnight to the girls and Daddy. Daddy said the girls did great at swimming!!
Saturday, we hung out at the house for a little bit this morning and then we made our way to LaLa's house to visit with Celeste, Kelly, Cade, Hollan and LaLa. We all went swimming and had burgers for lunch. We had a great time! The girls and Cade are really getting this swimming thing!! Then Daddy and I left there and LaLa babysat the girls. We came home and got dressed and then picked up Eddie and we drove back to Navasota and went to a casino night. It was pretty fun!! LaLa had a great time with the girls reading and cooking. After we were done with our evening, we took Eddie home and then we came home ourselves while the girls spent the night at LaLa's.
Sunday, LaLa brought the girls over early and then she said bye. Daddy, the girls and I all went to church, always a good service. Then we made our way to eat at Chili's for lunch. We had a good family lunch, I love my family so much!! Then we came home and we went through the playroom. Daddy even played with the girls outside and in the livingroom, so I could organize that playroom a little better. It was crazy!! It felt good to get it done!!
Monday, the girls attended Vacation Bible School at Christ United Methodist Church from 9am to 12:30 or 1pm. While they were there I cleaned up the house. They had such a good time and they said that they saw Cameron and Avery there. We came back home after VBS and we played here at the house.
Tuesday, I took the girls to another day at VBS and the I came home while they were there. I went to pick them up and we went to have lunch at Freddy's and then we went to the movies to see 'How To Train a Dragon 2'. We really enjoyed it, a really cute movie!! We came home and played and then I made them dinner. I then took them to swimming lessons. We came home and spent some time with Daddy and then it was bed time.
No comments:
Post a Comment