Tuesday, August 4, 2009

First Outing...


Well, Matt and I went on our first outing with the girls to the Library. We met our photographer there and she took us to the back side of the library where there was taller grass. She took some pictures of them in a basket and I just posted a picture of the girls feet that Matt took while we were out there. It was fun! They slept the whole time! The pictures our photograher took are going to turn out great!! Can't wait to see them! We have had more visitors come visit the past few days and friends and family are still coming!! We love having visitors. The twins group I joined is even cooking meals for us everyother day, so we definitely have plenty to eat!!! We are very thankful for all the help we have received so far! Our girls are so good!! And they have great personalities so far!! We just love them so much!! Well gotta go, time for changing diapers and feeding again!! Hehehe!! :)

Love always,

Matt, Melissa, Natalie and Meagan :)

2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures Melissa! Be sure to post the other pictures that the photographer took! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I really like the picture of their feet :) Glad to hear you are doing well. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

    Love,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete