Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update...







Wednesday ~ Grandma came over for a little while to visit with the babies. And then Opa came and stayed with us Wednesday night.



Thursday ~ Opa left early in the morning and then it was just me and the girls all day. I was really tired today. Daddy and I did get to watch our Netfix movie tonight.



Friday ~ It was just me and the girls all day and then Opa came back to stay the night. That was a nice treat. Daddy got home and we all played with the girls. They are starting to like their toys, at least to try and touch them. And they really enjoy putting things in their mouths. They are just precious. Opa helped with feeding tonight!



Saturday ~ Opa stayed pretty much all day and helped fed the girls with Daddy and me. That was really nice because then I got bottles washed, dishes done and got to finish all the laundry today. I even got to make eggs for breakfast and I cooked lunch for everyone ~ tacos, rice and corn. That was the first time I made a homecooked meal since the girls have been here. Opa left around 4ish and then it was just the four of us again. We had fun playing with the girls. We bathed them and put them in sleepers for the first time. They were so cute!!!



Sunday ~ (Today) Matt and I are actually watching a movie on TV and taking care of the girls. They are such angels, we just love them so much!



Hope everyone had a great weekend and will write again later!



Always,



Matt, Melissa, Natalie and Meagan =)

2 comments:

  1. They are too cute. Glad you are starting to get in a routine, and can do other things.

    ReplyDelete