



Yesterday was another normal day at home with just the girls and me. We always have fun! It was their 6 week birthday, so of course I took more pictures!!! I can't believe they are already 6 weeks old, gosh!! Last night my grandparents drove to our neck of the woods and spent the night in a hotel in town. They wanted to come meet the girls on their way to Louisiana to gamble. We had a great time. Omie and Opie held them for about two hours and even fed them their bottles. It was so nice and sweet. I am so happy that some of my family came to visit this week, it means alot!!! My dad is even staying the night tonight just on his way out of town as well. Our house must be a good stopping point!! =) Well just thought I would update on the girls meeting their great grandparents on my side! I better go, I hear the girls moving around in their cribs. They are the silliest little people ever!! I just love them so much!!!!!!! We are truly blessed to have these girls in our lives!
God Bless,
The Carters =)
No comments:
Post a Comment