Tuesday, it was beautiful outside!! We hung out in the morning and then after lunch I took Meagan and Natalie to Target for the first time. I just drove them around in their stroller, thought that would be the easiest way to do it. I had to buy a friend a baby shower gift. They did great until we got to the toys and then Meagan started crying (don't know if it was because she wanted the toys or just that she was tired???). I got to go to Chick-fil-a since we were out and then we came home. Later on in the afternoon I took the girls for a stroll to the nearby duck pond near our neighborhood. We were going to fed the ducks some bread. There were some kids playing their and they asked if they could use my bread to feed the ducks, so I let them. Natalie and Meagan got to watch the ducks go crazy over the bread!! :)
Wednesday afternoon, I drove up to Grandma's house with the girls. Not long after we got settled, Grandma got home from work and played with the girls and cooked us dinner. Chicken and Rice, yum!! Daddy came over to eat and play too!Thursday, it was starting to get really cold outside, so we stayed home all day. Nice and cozy!!
Friday, we did the same thing as Thursday, except I packed for this weekend and we got out of the house for a little bit to run some errands. Daddy came home later and we all hung out!!
Saturday, after the girls morning breakfast, we all drove up to Aunt Tara's house. We unloaded everything and Tara got to play with the girls. Tara's friend Lisa came over and met Meagan and Natalie. Oma and Opa come down too!! We talked to them a bit and then Daddy and I headed out to meet up with Trey, Melanie and Courtney for lunch. Oma, Opa, Tara and Jason were babysitting. They had a couple more visitors while we were gone, Lindsey M. and Great Aunt Sandra. After lunch, Matt stayed with Trey to go to an UT Basketball game and I went to my friend, Lori's baby shower. It was good to see her and her nursery was adorable! After the shower, I met up with my cousin, Shannon, at his house since I was so close. I got to see their nursery too!! He followed me to Tara's house to come see the girls and ate dinner with all of us. Meagan and Natalie were happy to see me, but they had a great time with family. Daddy came back to Tara's and we all talked for a bit. Oma and Opa left to go back home and so did Shannon. Tara, Jason, Daddy and I got the girls ready for bed and then we watched a little TV. We were all tired, so we went to bed early!Sunday, Tara and Jason helped me feed the girls their breakfast and then they went to get breakfast tacos for everyone. We all hung out for a bit and then my friend, Jennifer, came over to meet the girls and say hi. I hadn't seen her in a while, so it was good to see her!! She headed out and then Daddy and I loaded up. We said bye to Aunt Tara and Jason and then headed home. Once we got home, we just took it easy. Mommy was pretty tired!!! ;)
They are such sweet girls!! We love them so much!! Meagan is learning to wave her hand bye! She doesn't know what it means yet, but she will open and close her little fingers and smile knowing she is doing something new!! :) I have been working on bye bye and clapping this week. Guess we will see if it pays off pretty soon!!!
I can't wait to see the girls in two weeks!!!! They are getting so BIG! They are so smart!!
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait to see ya'll either!!!
ReplyDeleteNeed a little sunshine??!!! Check out my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://thewilliamsons06.blogspot.com/2010/02/pocket-full-of-sunshine.html