Monday, March 1st, it is back to our normal routine! The girls and I played and hung out all day. When Daddy got home they played with him. Natalie was mimicking Daddy, when he would put his hand behind his head, she would do it! Too funny!! I had a twins group meeting and got a bunch of things like coupons for formula and some bibs, etc. from the meeting. This week Meagan has learned how to get to toys she wants to play with. She has really been practicing getting on her knees and hands and rocking back and forth. She can't crawl just yet, but she does know how to scoot around!! :) I wanted to add a little note in this blog about something I will always remember about Meagan. Whenever I try to put her into a bouncy or her bumbo chair, she always spreads her legs out, so we have to keep on trying to get her legs in the holes. I am laughing at her when she is doing it sometimes, so that makes it even harder! She is just so goofy!! Something I will remember about Natalie is when you rock her to sleep and sing to her, she will put her two fingers in her mouth and get them all loaded up with spit and then try to grab for your mouth with the spit fingers. She does it every time, I love it!! Meagan tries to reach for the lips also, but her fingers don't have spit on them. Meagan has also been making many sounds this week, but the one she has done the most is 'Babababa.' When both Natalie and Meagan get excited they rock and smile at you, sometimes turn their heads away from you to do it and then stop and then look back at you and rock and smile again!!
Tuesday, their 33rd week birthday, it was their first time to sit and eat in their high chairs. They ate Prunes in their chairs! :) Grandma came over tonight and cooked Daddy and I dinner. It was so good, she made Pork chops and Red Cabbage (German Style). I told Grandma that Natalie likes 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat', so Grandma did that with her and she kept making a silly whiny face towards the end of the song. It was cute! Grandma helped us get the girls to bed!Wednesday, the girls and I played and we two stepped to Roger Creager music. Aunt Dana's friend, Erika, came over for about two hours in the afternoon, to observe the girls for 20 minutes each for a class. She was sweet and the girls loved her. She actually got a lot of information down on the girls. After she left, I wanted to get out of the house for a little bit, so I took the girls to sonic and I got a drink and then we went to the bank and got gas. Nice little errand trip! Daddy and I bathed the girls together and Meagan automatically puts her face in the water and tries to drink it and actually does get some!! Natalie plays with some toys.
Thursday, in the afternoon, the girls and I went to our nearby duck pond and fed the ducks some bread, the ducks were not interested, so we came back home. Pretty day outside! Natalie played peek-a-boo with me today in her bouncer. She would duck her face down behind a toy and then look back up. She thought it was so fun!
Thursday, in the afternoon, the girls and I went to our nearby duck pond and fed the ducks some bread, the ducks were not interested, so we came back home. Pretty day outside! Natalie played peek-a-boo with me today in her bouncer. She would duck her face down behind a toy and then look back up. She thought it was so fun!
Friday, was a normal morning and then in the afternoon we went to Grandma's house. She came home early from work and she played with the girls and cooked us dinner. She made me fish to eat because of Lent. Daddy came over to! We bathed the girls and again Meagan drank the bath water, yuck! Oh well, she was having fun!! Daddy and I headed out, we were letting them spend the night with Grandma!! :) We headed to Toys-R-Us and bought some items to baby proof the house with. We came home and Daddy baby proofed our fireplace edges with a bumper. We watched a boring Netfix movie, called 'Good Night and Good Luck.' I fell asleep!!
Saturday, I got up kind of early and started baby proofing the house some more. Daddy got up and helped me to! He even hung up the new swings we got the girls in the backyard. We had to organized the garage a little, so we could fit some times in there from the inside of the house. I had fun doing it, I like to organize!:) I went to Grandma's to pick up the girls in the afternoon and they were all sitting out on the front porch playing enjoying the beautiful day. Grandma told me that they went walking twice and went by Great Aunt Margie's house to visit and play with their pet duck. Grandma said that they liked the duck. They also played on Cade's slide and swing outside and watched Grandma do the yard. I bought them home and Daddy and I swung the girls in their new swings in the backyard. They loved them, they had huge smiles on their faces when they would swing high and then come back towards us. We came inside and let them play with their toys. They ate their dinner and then I put their slippy cups on their high chairs to drink water out of. They like to do things themselves. Daddy played a game with Natalie on his lap, where Natalie falls backward and then he pulls her back up. She has now learned to lean back to tell Daddy that she wants to fall backwards. She loves it!! Meagan likes it to, she really likes the game 'Ride a Horsey into town.' We had a fun day! I even got to go through all the girls clothes in their closet and store away pretty much all the old clothes for when Aunt Tara, Aunt Celeste or Aunt Terrell have girls of their own someday.:) I also have to keep some of their most rememberable outfits for myself!! We had a great day!! We got so much done and had a fun afternoon with Meagan and Natalie!Sunday, for breakfast, I fed the girls a mixture of pears, strawberries and granola (Gerber). They seemed to like it!! They played in their play tunnel this morning! It is Grandma's birthday today, so she wanted to come over and spend some time with her granddaughters! :) She helped feed them dinner and then Grandma, Daddy, the girls and I went to eat at Olive Garden (their first time there). Natalie and Meagan even got to sit in the highchairs there, so they got to look at all the other people around. Meagan loved it, she would bounce in her chair like she was sitting in her bouncy at home. It was funny! Natalie liked it for a while, but then she wanted to be held. We had a great dinner with everyone. It was fun and Meagan and Natalie did a really good job. Seeing them sitting in those chairs really makes you realize how big they are getting, it is kind of sad, but also fun! We came back home and then said goodnight to Grandma. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment