Monday, March 22, 2010

A week of Laughing! =)

Monday, March 15th, both girls decided that they would laugh all day today and all week long. They even laugh at each other. We went for a little walk today around the neighborhood for some fresh air! Meagan crawled on the wood flooring today, she is starting to get around more places then just crawling toward toys. Natalie likes to take Meagan's pacifier out of her mouth. Daddy and I think that she has started liking to play with pacifiers because I stuck one in my mouth the other night and she thought it was funny. Now Daddy plays with her every night and he sticks a pacifier in her mouth and then she tosses it to Daddy and he puts part of it in his mouth and she laughs. She made herself a little game. Daddy got to play with them tonight while I went to a MOM's night out with my twins group. I had a fun and relaxing time!
Tuesday, they are 35 weeks old today, yikes!! They are really getting taller!!! It rained all day today, so we just stayed inside and played.
Wednesday, the girls first St. Patrick's Day! They got to wear some little St. Patrick's outfits that Daddy and I bought them. They were so cute! I drove the girls to N-town and we went to the Library there (first time to the library). Daddy met us there and we had a story time. A lady read 'Green Eggs and Ham' to the girls. They were really interested in it. We stayed around a little and played and talked, but then went to Grandma's house. Daddy went back to work and the girls and I hung out there for a bit. Grandma and Daddy came to the house around lunch time and we all went to eat Mexican food. Good times!! After lunch we headed back home and the girls took their afternoon naps. We then went to Shayanne's house for a play date. Shaylee was so nice to the twins, she kept bringing them their toys and sippy cups. She even rode in a wagon with the girls. (It was their first time in a wagon!) The girls even sat in Shaylee's blowup jumping toy! We had a lot of fun! We came home and spent some time with Daddy!! :)


Thursday, Nyree and Natasha drove to our house to play with Meagan and Natalie. It was fun and so good to visit with them! Nyree fed the girls their lunch and then we all headed out and went to Chick-fil-a to eat our lunch. It was the first there for the girls, it was pretty crowded, but they did a great job in the highchairs. Such good girls!! We saw Kelly there (friend from twins group) with her little twins. Natasha was playing on the play scape there and got upset that Nyree was holding Meagan. Nyree told me that Meagan was laughing at Natasha for whining. After Chick-fil-a, we drove to my neighborhood park and Natasha played on the play scape and then we all went to look at the ducks. After we got back to the house they headed out! We all had a great time!! The girls passed out right after they had left, they just had too much fun!!! :) When Daddy got home, he had the girls new car seats and Easter Baskets with him. We got the seats fitted to their height and then we played with the girls for a while.
Friday, the girls and I drove up to Dallas right after breakfast. Their first time to Dallas!! :) We drove to Jeanette and Buck's house to visit Jeanette and meet new baby, Chloe! She is just adorable! We had fun talking and playing! It was good to see them. Next stop was to Amy and Trey's house. We got there in the afternoon and the girls played with Lauren, their little girl. We all went to their neighborhood park and the girls swung in the swings. Natalie and Meagan loved the new little puppy they had. They girls got really fussy while we were eating dinner, so I went ahead and gave them a bath right after I ate. Lauren got to watch them play in the bathtub. We got them ready for bed and then we stayed up for a little bit eating dessert and watching TV, but I went to bed early, I was exhausted!!! We had a fun day!!!
Saturday, I fed the girls their breakfast and we visited with Amy, Trey and Lauren a little bit more. Meagan is really starting to crawl even better now. We had fun at their house, they had tons of toys to play with! :) Thanks guys!! We then headed to Fort Worth area, their second time to Fort Worth, first was when they were born! :) We went to Lisa's house and visited with her family for a couple of hours. They all had fun playing. It was good to see everyone on this short trip, but so worth it!!! Then we drove back home. Got the girls all situated and then Daddy came home a little while later! They were so happy to see Daddy and he was happy to see them!!
Sunday, we are going to have to lower Meagan's mattress in her crib, she is starting to sit on her knees and bounce and I don't want her falling out of the crib!!! Daddy and I took the girls to our church here in town for the first time (this is their second time in church though, first was for their baptism). They did a great job. They looked around for a while, played with some quiet toys and Meagan even layed in Daddy's arms for most of the service. I had Natalie and she was having too much fun looking around. She sneezed two times kind of loud and a lady behind us thought it was funny, it was funny! After church, Daddy got us BBQ to eat while I fed the girls their lunch. We all headed to Doc and Susan's house. The girls fell asleep on the way, so I just dropped Daddy off at their house and I drove to Great Grandpa's house to see Grandma and Great Aunt Janet. Girls finally woke up, so I went to Susan's house and Trey, Daddy and Susan were there. Susan and I played with the girls while the guys watched March Madness Basketball. The Aggies lost today to Purdue, oh well!!! Both Meagan and Natalie played peek-a-boo really well while we were there! We had a good time! It was the girls first time over at their house. We came back home and got them ready for bed. This was a great and busy week!!! Daddy and I fell asleep watching 'All About Steve,' silly movie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment