Monday, April 19th, we played all day Meagan found a door stopper today and played with that. Natalie rolls over all the time. She wants to be on her tummy and back. She really wants to go places. Natalie also broke my cell phone today with her slobber, so after Daddy got home I went to Verizon to see if they could fix it, but they couldn't. I went to Outback Steakhouse and picked up some food for Daddy and I to eat. I left my phone battery out all night and my phone ended up working again in the morning!! :) Lesson learned!!! Don't let girls play with phone!!
Tuesday, we played at home again all day today. Meagan stood up twice today on her own. She is getting better and better! Natalie likes when I help her stand by the coffee table. When Daddy got home, we all went for a walk around the neighborhood. We all had fun!!
Wednesday, the girls and I went to twins group play date this morning at Allison's house. The girls did great!! We came home afterwards and played and rested. Later on we drove to Grandma's house and put on the new aggie outfits that Grandma gave them to wear to their first Aggie Muster. We drove to the Aggie Muster at the park and Grandma, Daddy, Celeste, Cade, Margie, Bill, Morgan, Allison, Janet and Great-Grandpa were there along with me!! Our friend, Steven, was also there. I said 'here' for Christopher Stats, a guy related to me down the line. Afterwards, we just came home! Had a good time!
Thursday, Mommy and Daddy's 4th Wedding Anniversary. Natalie was getting very frustrated this morning because she wanted to crawl like Meagan does. She tries so hard!! Meagan pulled up on walker toy today and starting pulling up a lot. She has it down now!! :) I took the girls with me to Hobby Lobby to get Daddy a card and then I went to pick up chocolate covered strawberries for Daddy and me. Meagan and Natalie were being really goofy today, we were having so much fun! Grandma came over to babysit while Daddy and I went on a date for our anniversary. We ate at Frittella Italian Restaurant and then we to see 'Hot Tub Time Machine.' Had a great time!! Grandma said the girls did great and Meagan even walked a little behind the walker toy a couple of steps.
Friday, we played all day and I had them try a real banana for the first time today. They thought it was okay. For their afternoon naps, they both slept for two hours, I had to wake them up to eat. Meagan always likes to crawl up to Natalie and take her toy and sit right in front of her with her back towards Natalie. Natalie does not like it one bit!!! I took the girls to Toys-R-Us and we saw Kourtney there. That was the girls first time there!! They loved it!! Daddy came home and we bathed the girls and put them to bed. We ate in and watched a movie! :)
Saturday, in the morning all four of us hung out together and played and I packed. We all went to Grandma's house and visited with Cade, Celeste and Kelly for a little bit. Thad, Nyree and Natasha meet us there and they followed us to The Moore Ranch for Halle's 3rd Birthday Party. We had a great time talking to friends and catching up. We even went on a hayride. It was the first time Natalie and Meagan have been on a hayride. We ate by Thad, Nyree and Natasha. Got back and ate lunch and sang 'Happy Birthday.' Also had Anne Moore's famous homemade ice cream, yum!!! I headed out with the girls and we drove to Tara's house. Oma, Opa, Tara and Jason were there. Tara and Jason left, so Oma, Opa, the girls and I hung out and played and talked. Good times!
Sunday, Oma and I fed the girls their breakfast and then I went back to bed for a little bit while Opa and Oma played with them. I got up and Sandra, Tara and Jason came over. Sandra fed them their lunch and Jason and Sandra gave them their bottles. Opa and I left to get BBQ to eat from The Salt Lick, yum!! It took us a while to get it, but when we got back Sandra had left already. We all ate lunch and hung out. The girls didn't take their afternoon nap, so we let them play. Natalie and Meagan would take a pacifier from each others mouth over and over again. The girls and I said bye to Oma and Opa and then we headed to Sarah, Jeff and Samantha's house. On the way there the girls fell asleep, so when I got there, we woke them up and they were in a cranky mood. Sam was in a great mood playing with the girls, but they kept crying. Finally Natalie stopped and played and Meagan was fine as long as she was on my lap. Silly girls!! Sam was such a cutie pie and I had a great time talking with Sarah and Jeff! I love them!! I headed back to Tara's and Jason, Tara and I ate left overs. We got the girls ready for bed and Jenny came to see them for a little bit. Jason and Jenny left, so Tara and I stayed up for a little while and talked. It was nice! We had a great trip!! We head to meet Easton tomorrow and also meet Lori's little baby, Madisyn. We go back home tomorrow to!
No comments:
Post a Comment