Sunday, May 2, 2010

First Time in a Little Pool!!

Monday, April 26th, we were still in Austin, so in the morning we drove to Tina and Shannon's house and the girls and I got to meet their new cousin, Easton!! He is such a little cutie!! We got to visit with Tina and Easton for about an hour and then we went over to Lori's house to meet her new little baby girl, Madisyn. Precious little girl!! Meagan and Natalie's new friend!! We visited with her for about an hour and then drove to pick up Aunt Tara and we ate at Logan's for lunch. After lunch, we took the girls up to Tara's office and met a bunch of her co-workers. After we chatted for a bit, the girls and I headed back home. They did great on the trip, slept pretty much the whole way! I unloaded everything and then we played for a bit! When Daddy came home, they were so excited to see him!!!! We had a relaxing evening at home!!
Tuesday, we played all day and we also watched 'The Princess and the Frog.' While we were watching the movie, I was holding Meagan on the couch for a little bit and she crawled away from me and fell off the couch, ouch!! She was fine, just cried a little bit!!! In the afternoon, I took the girls for a walk to the pond and we fed the fish, ducks and turtles some bread! Had fun! Daddy had a meeting tonight, so we only got to see him for a little bit tonight. Meagan was having trouble sleeping because she was coming down with a cold runny nose type thing, so we got her out of bed for a little bit. The electricity also went out and police, ambulance and a fire truck came down our street to one of our neighbors houses. We don't know what that was about?? We put Meagan back to bed and late that night Grandad came to spend the night.
Wednesday, the girls were really happy today!! Grandad left early, so we only saw him for a little bit. We played all day, such sweet girls!! I took them on another walk around the neighborhood. They played with Daddy when he got home from work!
Thursday, I had to go to Toyota to get an inspection done on my car early in the morning, so Daddy got to get the girls up and fed. When I got home, Daddy went to work and the girls and I played a home most of the day. We went to Grandma's house in the afternoon for dinner and to play with cousin Cade. All three kids rode in the wagon in the backyard. Natalie kept looking and playing with the dogs. She loves them!!! Celeste, Kelly, Cade, Grandma, Daddy and I all ate our burgers outside in the beautiful weather while we watched the girls play. I brought the girls home and got them ready for bed.
Friday, we played in the morning and then around lunch time, I took the girls to the mall and we walked around. I bought the girls first birthday outfits. Little watermelon dresses! There was a good sale at Sears, so I bought them a couple more outfits. We came back home and played some more and then later on Daddy came home and we played a little more. We all went to back early.
Saturday, I got the girls dressed and fed and then Grandma came over. We loaded up the girls and Grandma, Daddy and I drove to the March of Dimes walk. We met the twins group there and took pictures. Our group started the walk early and we saw Rihana walking. Grandma did some of the walk and Daddy, the girls and I did the whole 5K walk. We walked with Jessica and her family most of the way. We walked with Rihana at the end of the race and spent some time with her there. We put out blankets and sat and watched little kid performers and ate some 'Spoons' yogurt. Celeste and Cade came a little later and played with the activities. Natalie started to get a runny nose now to and Meagan still has hers. They don't act sick, just the whole runny nose thing. Daddy and I took the girls home and we put Meagan to bed because she was so tired. We fed Natalie her lunch and Daddy and I got to give her one on one time and she loved it!! :) Celeste and Cade came over and brought us our lunch to eat. Meagan got up and all three kids played together. It was a good visit! Celeste and Cade left and then Natalie took her nap and I got to have one on one time with Meagan while Daddy went to buy some frames for some of the girls pictures. Daddy came back and both girls were up. He hung up a couple of pictures!! We all played together the rest of the day at home! We were all exhausted from the walk earlier!

Sunday, we played this morning and then I made eggs and pancakes and Daddy and me. Yummy!! Daddy took a nap with Meagan, so I layed down with Natalie while she took a nap. Ate lunch time, we all headed to Grandma's house. We waited for Cade to get up from his nap and then we put all the kids in their bathing suits and took them outside. Celeste and Cade got in the big pool and Natalie and Meagan got in the little kid pool for the first time. Meagan fussed a little at first, but then they both loved it. They splashed and played with some toys. Cade got in there with them for a little bit, but really wanted to practice jumping in the big pool. Both girls were a little fussy after getting out of the pool. I fed them a snack and then Daddy fed them their dinner. They were a little better. Celeste made all of us dinner. Grandma wasn't feeling well, so she went ahead and stayed at Great Grandpa's house. After dinner, we headed home because the girls were tired. They took a little nap on the way home! We fed them their bottles and after that I felt in Natalie's mouth and her first tooth is coming in!!! Yay!!! Celeste and I noticed that she was drooling a lot more than she normally does!! I was so excited when I felt the tooth, so happy for Natalie!!! :) Meagan was out pretty fast, but I think Natalie's tooth was hurting her, so I held her a little bit and gave her a teether from the freezer and she fell right to sleep. We had a great time this week!! Just some extra things to note: Meagan stands in her bed all the time now. Natalie's favorite spot to sit is right by the front door!! This is the third runny nose, cold they have had! Natalie still trying really hard to figure out the whole crawling thing, she will get it eventually. Both girls love to stand at the coffee table, of course Meagan pulls herself up on her own and I help Natalie stand there. I love to hear both of them laugh at each other, which they do quite often!!

No comments:

Post a Comment