Sunday, May 16, 2010

10 Months Old!!!!

Monday, May 10th, we had a relaxing day after the travelling we did this past weekend. I put together a little pony toy that they got at one of their baby showers and they loved playing with it. I would sit them on it and they could stand by themselves while on it!! They took get naps today!! When Daddy came home from work today, as soon as he walked through the door, Meagan said 'DADA!!!' It was very cute! Natalie is getting better at scooting and reaching way out far for toys she wants to play with!
Tuesday, the girls and I played in the morning and then we meet some twin moms and their kids at the nearby park. First time we had been to this park! I just walked the girls over there in the stroller. They had a good time watching the other kids play. I slid the girls down the slide a couple of times. We came home and I was going to put them to bed to take a nap, but decided to feed them first and then put them down. Trying the one nap today!! They did pretty well! Meagan woke up first, so we had a little one on one time. Natalie woke up a little later! Daddy came home and played and got to watch the girls tonight. I went to my MOM's night out with twins group at Fritella's. Had a great time talking and catching up! The girls did a lot of neat things today: Meagan first off, was following me around all day today and saying MaMaMaMa everytime (too cute). Meagan also likes to blow toot noises on my legs! Hahaha!! Natalie did a big first today!! She can now sit up from laying on the floor and from laying in her crib. So we offically put her crib lower today! Natalie likes to talk into these little toy cups they have. We play a game where I talk in them and then she does it. I will catch her doing it all by herself to!! Meagan loves to take books off the shelves in their room. She really enjoys that!! :)
Wednesday, we played at home all morning and then tried one nap again today! They did pretty good! I will eventually start doing this everyday! Toys are always all over the livingroom, Meagan likes to take the toys everywhere and Natalie tosses them (she is going to be a good little thrower). I found Natalie sitting up in her crib after nap, so she is definitely doing it all the time now!! We walked to the pond and fed the ducks some old bread again! They were smiling at me today when I was feeding them. Daddy came home and we ate dinner and he helped me with the girls. Some things I want to add: Meagan, this morning, likes to stand up on me and then turns herself around and sits in my lap. So sweet!! She has definitely been a momma's girl lately! I think it is because she likes to climb on me, so she crawls after me all the time. I really think it is because she thinks of me as a toy!! :)
Thursday, walked in the girls room this morning and Meagan was licking the top bar of her crib side to side. She is so goofy! Natalie sat up on the changing table and still has a little bit of a cold. I went ahead and gave the girls two naps today. Meagan did not like the little noodles in her lunch today. She would eat everything else, but the noodles. Natalie really practicing laying on the floor and sitting back up! I didn't feel very good all day!! Grandma came over in the afternoon and played with the girls. I went to Toys-R-Us while she was there for some things. Went back home and Grandma fed the girls and gave them a bath. While she took care of them, Daddy and I went to eat at Cotton Patch. I was getting a bad headache, but the food made me feel better!!


Friday, the girls 10 month birthday, we played inside all day!! I still had a headache!! Natalie was talking a bunch this morning (baby talk). I can tell in the way she acts that she feels more confident because she has learned something new this week!! Natalie also scooted backwards and rocks back and forth when trying to crawl! Meagan is really starting to walk around the coffee table holding on and she does it so fast!! I took tons of pictures of them. It rained pretty much all afternoon and through the night. It was just the girls and I tonight because Daddy had a thing to go to and spent the night at Grandma's.

Saturday, was a busy day!!! The girls and I played in the morning and then after lunch, we went to Jessica's house for a playdate with Avery and Cameron. We had a lot of fun!!! All the girls kind of played with each other, but as they get older they will play together more! Came home afterwards and the girls took their nap. Daddy came home a little while later and we all four went over to Shaylee's house for her 2nd Birthday Party. It was good to see all of them and the girls finally got to meet Brian, Kristi and Carter. Kaylee wasn't there, but we will meet her sometime. The girls got to play in the jumping thing and Carter and Shaylee even played with them. Shaylee likes to give them kisses. Too cute! We even got to meet Shayanne's new baby, Shelbee, for the first time. We headed out and went to Mary's graduation dinner and Great Aunt Janet's birthday dinner. Good to see all the family!! Dexter and Jane finally got to meet the girls!! After dinner we headed to Grandma's house to get the girls all ready for bed, so Cade and the girls got to have some fun in the bathtub for a little bit! We said our goodnights and Daddy and I went to Kourtney's Graduation Party. It was good to visit with everyone, we had fun!! We took Harry home from the party and then we came home. It was such a great day, but boy did we do a lot of stuff!! Today was also Aunt Tara's birthday and Opie's birthday!!! :)

Sunday, Daddy and I got a quick breakfast and then drove to Grandma's to see family. Natalie got to watch Nellie get a bath outside. We had a great morning with the family. Around lunch time we headed out with the girls and went to eat at Luby's. After eating, we came home and played! I went to the grocery store later and then we ate dinner at home. Natalie is so close to crawling!!! Meagan knows how to follow me to the garage now!! She likes opening up that door. Got them ready for bed and Daddy and I watched the last Survivor! What a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment