Monday, May 24, 2010

Natalie's Crawling!!!

Monday, May 17th, we played in the morning and then I took the girls to A&M Campus for the first time (I waited until college was out for summer). Rihana meet us there and we took some pictures at some places by Kyle Field. It was hot, so we didn't take pictures too many places. We got a little air conditioned break to go see Rihana's office in the READ building. We said bye to Rihana and headed home. The girls had their lunch and played and only had one nap today, yay!! Natalie is really trying to stand up on things still, she will get it soon!! We went to N-town and met up with Daddy, Celeste, Cade, Steven, Crystal and Caden for Water Babies. It was fun and the girls first time to be in a bigger pool. Glad to be doing it with people we know!! We went to Grandma's afterwards and ate dinner with Grandma, Celeste, Cade and Daddy. After we ate, we headed home. Had a great day!
Tuesday, we played and had a normal day at home. Natalie is scooting to get places with one leg underneath her. I don't really consider this crawling, but she is getting places. Natalie likes to roll the ball to someone else and then we roll it back (she throws it sometimes to). She loves to play this game over and over and wears a big smile on her face while doing it. Both Meagan and Natalie like to put an object in their mouths and then they want another person to get the other side with their mouth and pass it back and forth from mouth to mouth. In the afternoon, we went to water babies again with same people and Kelly S. was there with her family and she got to meet the girls for the first time!! This time in water babies we played Ring Around the Rosy; Wheels on the Bus; Jump from side of the pool; motorboat; splashing; kicking; swim to side of pool and steps; and lay head on parents shoulder and have them float a little bit. We all had a better time at this one. Both Meagan and Natalie hold their breathe when put under water and they love the water! Went to Grandma's for dinner with Celeste, Cade, Daddy and Grandma. I headed home with the girls and right when I got home, Daddy called and said his car overheated, so I bathed the girls and then got them dressed and in the car and we gave Daddy some water to put in the car. He called the wrecker service and I came back home to make the girls bottles and they drank them in the car while we drove to meet Daddy again. We waited for over an hour for the wrecker people because they got lost. The girls fell asleep in the car. Finally they came and they towed his car and we brought Daddy home. We put the girls to bed and then we watched LOST.Wednesday, took Daddy to work and we went to Grandma's and played. We had lunch with Celeste and Daddy at The Corner Cafe and ran into Shirley there. Said bye to them and went back to Grandma's and the girls took a great nap!! Went to water babies with everyone and we had another great time. Kelly took some pictures for us! Girls and Cade had a great time! Went to Grandma's afterward and had dinner again and we talked about trips we want to take. Great day, we came home and relaxed.

Thursday, we played in the morning and then went over to Joy's house for a playdate with the twins group. We had a great time playing with the musical instruments and all the other toys they had. Came home and they ate and took a good nap. We drove to Grandma's house and Aunt Celeste babysat the girls with Cade and Kelly, while Grandma, Daddy and I rode in a limo with friends to the Jimmy Buffet concert. And of course while we were driving to the concert Celeste calls and tells me that Natalie crawled!!! So for her first actual crawl, I missed it, but Daddy and I were so happy that she is doing it!!! We got back from the concert late, but we had a really good time!! Thanks Celeste for babysitting!!

Friday, we played at Grandma's in the morning and then we took Daddy to work and we came home and played. I had to do laundry!! Both Meagan and Natalie learned how to High Five today. I would say 'High Five' over and over again while we slapped hands, so now they know how to do it!! They are really getting these things down now!! Natalie is crawling, but she still tucks her leg in while crawling! We will have to work on that, but she is doing great at it. She gets to where she wants to go!!! The girls and I drove back to Grandma's and Daddy got to watch and play with the girls tonight while I went with Celeste and Cade to the movies in town to see Shrek the Final Chapter. It was Cade's first time to the movies and he really did a great job!! Sat in Celeste's lap the whole time!! Daddy had fun with the girls!! They were in bed by the time we got back. I went swimming in the pool and then we spent the night there.

Saturday, we played at Grandma's in the morning with Cade a little bit and then Daddy, the girls and I picked up Daddy's car from the shop and then came home. I got ready and Daddy watched the girls all day while I went with Celeste and Cade to see their new house and went to a birthday party for one of Cade's friends. On the way back home, we stopped and ate at Pappasito's. Yummy!! Once we were back, I headed home and hung out with Daddy and watched a movie with him. Daddy said the girls did great and had fun. He said the Natalie crawls around the house still dragging her leg and laughs after Daddy burps her. Daddy also said that after the last bottle of the day, Natalie clapped for the first time after she burped. So now Meagan and Natalie both clap their hands!!! Meagan got into all the toys and made a huge mess (she does this pretty much everyday, hahaha). She also clapped when Daddy made her bottle. Sounds like everyone had a great day!!

Sunday, we all stayed home all day, except Daddy left for a little bit while the girls were napping to run some errands. In the morning, I had to clean the livingroom, so Daddy moved some of the girls toys into the hallway and put the girls back there and put a gate up. We called it 'putting them in jail.' They didn't like it, so Daddy played with them back there while I cleaned. It was pretty much the first time they had to be behind a gate, they weren't sure what was going on. It was cute!! After the girls napped, they were so happy, even though they are always happy babies, they were just refreshed after their nap! Daddy cooked out on his grill tonight for dinner. He made steaks, corn, baked potatoes and rolls. Great day and wonderful dinner!! We got the girls ready for bed and then Daddy and I watched the last LOST ever!! It was pretty good! We had a great weekend!! Looking forward to this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment