We had a wonderful time this week. Monday, the 26th, I took the girls over to Shayanne's house to hang out with Shayanne and Courtney and the girls got to play with Shaylee and of course we all loved looking at the new baby, Shelbee!! We had a great time just chatting, playing and eating. I love visiting with them! We can't wait til next time!
I also bought them a drum and some instruments on Tuesday at Target along with blocks and a birthday present for Daddy. They love playing with their new toys!! :) Wednesday night, we met Daddy over at Kody and Kayla's new house to visit and see the house. We loved it, really nice. Kody's parents came over for just a little bit to meet the girls. We stayed for dinner and had fun talking about the old days. While we were there, Meagan started really walking. She would let go of furniture and just start walking into the open area. When she would almost lose her balance, she would stop and regain her balance and then start walking again. We were so proud of her and she was definitely proud of herself! She also started talking differently saying 'Shay Shay.' She now says it all the time! Natalie still makes her same baby talk, but she does talk a bunch! Thursday, I felt horrible in the morning, bad bad headache!! I started to feel better after I took a nap when the girls did and then we had a surprise visitor. Rihana came over to visit, which was really nice. Natalie is walking around the coffee table great now and along the couch. She is really crawling super fast now. Meagan was practicing her walking again today. So sweet! Friday, Daddy's 31st birthday, I packed up our luggage and got everything ready for this weekend. Natalie figured out how to sit in Daddy's game chair, it was so cute. She has loved getting into chairs and other things lately! After the girls and I had lunch, we headed up to Grandma's house and played for a little bit. Grandma came home to change and then we went to the office to sing Happy Birthday to Daddy and have a piece of cookie cake with Morgan, Marla, Raechel, Daddy and Grandma. We went to Grandma's and organized our luggage and then we headed out to Lufkin. We stopped at Granny's house to say hi and for her to visit with the girls. Great Uncle Mike got to visit with them to. We then drove out toward Lake Sam Raburn to meet up with Aunt Celeste, Kelly, Cade, Aunt Terrell, Bryan and Grammie. We followed Grammie to her lake house where Aunt Dana and Uncle Cody were. We got everything situated and Cody cooked steaks for us to eat. Celeste and Terrell had a birthday cake for Daddy and Uncle Kelly, so we sang Happy Birthday to them and had cake and ice cream. The girls got to stay up later then usual, but we all had a great time. Put all the kids to bed and we stayed up talking. The house had a beautiful view of the lake. Terrell, Bryan, Daddy and I got to sleep in the guest house. I loved sleeping in the guest house because the next morning we didn't wake up until 9:30 and I can't remember the last time I did that!! Daddy slept in even more. Once I was up, I went to the main house and all the kids were up playing. Everyone got their bathing suits on and we all headed down to the lake after we ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast. It was the first time the girls have been in a lake. They really enjoyed it! We got to sit on a floating mate in the water, it was relaxing. Cade was having so much fun to! Cade got to ride on the jet ski with Kelly for the first time. I took the girls up to the house for lunch and to get dressed. We put them in the little Hawaiian dresses that Aunt Terrell got them from Hawaii. Grandma said she would take care of them,which was really nice, so I went back down to the lake and I drove Daddy on a jet ski. The jet ski was so much fun!!! The Hudson's hung out with us for a little bit, it was good to see them. We hung out in the water and then we all went up to the house to eat some lunch. Natalie, Meagan and Cade all took really long naps. I even layed in a hammock for a little while to relax. Chris and Katrina came over to hang out to. It was good to see them. Natalie was the first one to wake up, so she came down to the lake with Terrell, Celeste, Dana and Cade, while I rode on a jet ski again with Daddy. We drove in a lot of areas on the lake. FUN!! When we got back, Daddy took the Hudson's sailboat out a little ways and I hung out in the lake with Cade, Celeste, Dana and Katrina. I decided to take Natalie back up to the house, so Terrell could get in the water. Terrell, Cade and Pam took the sailboat out. Back up at the house, Meagan had woken up, so the girls got to play with their new toys that Grammie got them for their birthday. It was a little mailbox, a talking tea set and a talking birthday cake. Everyone came back up eventually and then Cade got to do a slip-n-slide. He loved it! We had the girls do it once to, they weren't to sure about it!! :) A couple of us played a board game, me, Daddy, Cody, Katrina, Bryan and Chris. Chris made our burgers for us to eat for dinner. After we ate, we gave the girls their bath and then took a couple of pictures outside with the sun setting. We put them to bed and then played with Cade a little and then he went to bed. The rest of us stayed up late that night playing more board games. I had a blast! Sunday we had to get everyone up and moving and load up the vehicles. We had such a fun time at the lake house. We headed back into Lufkin and met up with Grandad and Granny to have lunch and Chris and Katrina came to. The lunch was pretty good. We then said all our goodbyes to everyone. Before we left town, Daddy wanted to go by his Grandad's grave site to take some pictures of the girls there. Once we did that, then we headed to back to Grandma's house. Daddy went to do a little work and we hung out with Grandma for a little bit. Then we headed home and Daddy was already there. The girls played with their toys and then we got them ready for bed. We had such a great weekend!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment