Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Fall Parties and Austin Visit

Thursday, I took the girls to school and then Daddy and I went to do our early voting for the presidential election.  Daddy went to work and I ran a couple of errands.  I picked up the girls from school (it was All Saints Day, so they got a present).  This was the last day for Meagan to be in Shelbee's class, she will be in Natalie's class next week, yay!!  We came home and got ready for dance class.  I then took them to class and they both did a good job.  We came home afterwards and when Daddy got home, we decided to go eat at Cracker Barrel for dinner.  We had a great time eating breakfast for dinner, Natalie's favorite meal.  Then we played with the toys there for a little bit.  They loved the little puppy that barked and then walked, so funny!  We then came home!
Friday, the girls and I ran around and did some errands.  Then we met up with Julie and her three girls, Saddie, Maegan and Addison at the park to play.  There were a lot of people there with their kids, it was still fun.  I enjoyed catching up with Julie.  Then we came home for lunch and we watched a movie, Cinderella.  Shortly after that  LaLa came over to visit and then Daddy came.  LaLa watched the girls for us while Daddy and I went to see movie, Cloud Atlantis.  It was pretty good!  Then we had dinner at Panera Bread.  It was nice we got a little date night!!  LaLa had a great time with the girls as always.  She was putting them to bed when we got home.  Thank you LaLa!!

Saturday, in the morning Daddy got to watch the girls while I went to Navasota to help plan Terrell's wedding shower in January with Celeste, Margie and Jane M.  Went to LaLa's for a little bit afterwards and talked to Celeste and visited with Cade and Hollan.  Hollan is starting to stand up for a few seconds.  I said bye to them and then headed home to eat lunch with Daddy and the girls.  Then I went to the VFW Hall to visit with Kelly and look around at different vendors.  I got the girls some cookie monster cupcakes.  Then I came home and a little while later I took the girls to the Castle Gate Fall Party and met up with Alicia and her girls and son there, we all just kind of did our own thing.  The girls really enjoyed it, we even saw Eddie, Michelle and their family there.  The girls rode a little train, a pony, bounced, played at the park, petted animals, got a snowcone, sat in a police car and firetruck, rode on a hayride and got balloon pets.  We had a great time!!  We came home and got Daddy.  Then we went to the mall to eat at Casa Ole and then we went to the carnival that was outside the mall and Daddy and I rode different rides with the girls.  They had a great time and so did we!!  Came home and got ready for bed!!
Sunday, Daddy and I took the girls to church.  They went to the Nursery while we went to church.  After church we went to Cotton Patch to eat some lunch.  Girls still always want me to take them to the restroom, they are so funny.  After lunch, we came home to relax for a little bit and then around 3 we went to Lucianna's house for a fall party (she is a little girl in Natalie's class).  The girls had a great time, there was a little train that they rode over and over again and there were bounce houses.  Their teacher from school even came to the party dressed up.  After the party we went by Alicia's house to pick up a Snow White pajama dress and a Belle one to.  They are too small for her girls, so she gave them to us.  That was so nice.  Then we drove to LaLa's house to have dinner with her and so Daddy could work for a little bit.  We had a nice time with LaLa, even got dressed in their new pj's there after their bath.  We came back home later on that night.
Monday, we just took it easy at home and I did laundry.  We had such a busy weekend, it was so nice just to stay home.  In the afternoon I took them to gymnastics and then we took Angie some dinner from Layne's and then we came home.  Natalie wasn't feeling very good, she just wanted to lay on the couch.  Daddy came home and he picked her up and was going to move her to the Mickey Mouse couch, but then Natalie threw up all over Daddy and the floor.  It was just from a lot of mucus, not because she was sick.  She felt herself again after that.  We gave the girls separate baths just in case.  After we got them ready for bed, I headed to my twins meeting.  I just stayed for the meeting and then came home because I wanted to check on Natalie, but she was fine!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and Meagan went to Natalie's class, yay!!  I know Natalie is so excited to have her back in class with her, I think Meagan is to, but her teacher said she cried a little bit when she saw her old class outside.  It was sweet.  Meagan said she really liked being in Natalie's class though.  I picked the girls up right after lunch and then we hit the road towards Austin.  We went over to Sarah, Jeff and Samantha's house, but only Sarah and Sam were there.  All three kids were all kind of sick, but we still wanted them to play anyway!!  Sam had an Ariel outfit, so Natalie wore that the entire time, ha!  Sam had a lot of the toys that the girls love to play with.  She even had the little princesses that Natalie has.  It was such a pretty day outside to, so we got some outside time to.  I had so much fun catching up with Sarah.  We all went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory, yum!  We had such a fun time!  We said bye to them there and then the girls and I headed to Aunt Tara and Uncle Jason's house to spend some time with them and to spend the night.  The girls had fun playing with them and stacking their candles like they always do.  Aunt Tara gave them a bath and then we watched a little TV and then it was bed time!  President Obama got reelected tonight!
Wednesday, I got up to say bye to Tara and right after she left, the girls woke up in time to say bye to Jason.  I got ready and loaded up and we watched a little TV there and left a little before 10.  I took them nearby to a Snip Its to get their bangs cut.  They always put their hair really cute afterwards and spray scents in their hair and glitter.  Both girls even got little wands, which they loved.  We then went to a Kohl's nearby to look for birthday presents for Hollan and we found some cute clothes and a walker.  They girls had so much fun playing with all the toys there.  We went to check out and Aunt Tara stopped by just to tell us bye, she had to get back to work.  We love her so much, such a sweet Aunt!  She walked with us back to the truck and then she left.  I took the girls to eat lunch at Logan's and then we headed out back home.  The girls slept the whole way, they were so tired.  We got home and I unloaded.  We played and ate dinner and then I took the girls to Awana.  They had a great time.  Daddy came home and we hung out for a little bit and I scanned some letters.  Daddy went to pick them up from Awana and they were so happy to see him.  They had a great time!  What a busy week we had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment