Tuesday, November 27, 2012

First Time at the Renaissance Festival

Thursday and Friday, Nov. 15th and 16th, the girls had ballet/tap class on Thursday and Friday evening they came with me to drop off my items for the twins garage sale.  They played with some of their old toys while we waited and also played with Laura's daughters.  We headed out we met Daddy at home.  We went out to eat at Wolfies and played.
Saturday, I left early to go help with the garage sale, so Daddy got to spend all morning with the girls.  They played and even picked up Chick-fil-a for lunch and then drove to LaLa's house.  After my garage sale, I drove up to LaLa's and then it was my turn with the girls.  Daddy went over to Tim and Erin's to watch the Aggie Football game and then LaLa and I took the girls to Brenham to the Poinsetta Celebration to see Santa Claus.  We walked around a little bit and then we came back to LaLa's house and she made some dinner.  I was exhausted, so we ate and and just relaxed with some TV.  Daddy came back when the girls were ready for bed and he helped me put them to bed.  We spent the night with LaLa.
Sunday, LaLa got the girls some breakfast and then the girls, Matt and I drove to Plantersville and we went to the Renaissance Festival.  It was the girls first time to go.  We had a lot of fun mostly on the rides they have there, they weren't really into the shows yet, but I'm really not either.  They got some flower crowns and fairy wands.  We came back to LaLa's after we had some lunch there.  Daddy rested for a little bit and we all played and then Daddy went to work for a little bit.  We had some dinner with LaLa and we helped clean up.  Then we headed home.
Monday, we stayed at home in the morning and then Alicia texted and said she was taking her kids to the park to feed the ducks and play.  We met up with her there and also fed the ducks with tons of old bread I had.  We stayed at the park for awhile, we were having a good time.  It was time for lunch, so we all went to eat at Lupe Tortilla, so the kids could play in the sand.  Alicia and her kids are so nice, I love hanging out with them and the girls do to.  We came home and then I took the girls to gymnastics.  They did a great job, getting better and better.  Then we came home and LaLa came over with Whataburger for the girls to eat.  She was going to watch them while Daddy and I did some Christmas shopping.  We went to Toys-R-Us and Target and we got a lot done.  Then we ate at Grub Burger and came home.  We had a good time together, but exhausted now.  LaLa had a great time with the girls, Natalie was still awake when we got home, LaLa was reading her books and having some fun times with Natalie.  We told LaLa thank you and goodnight and then we put Natalie to bed, so we could bring the presents inside.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I ran some errands.  I met up with Kelly and Alicia at the movies to see the last 'Twilight' movie.  It was really good.  We said bye and then I came home.  Then shortly after that it was time to pick up the girls from school.  We hung out at home and I finished some laundry and started packing for Fredericksburg.  I don't think we did much tonight, just hung out as family.

Wednesday, Daddy went to work in the morning and I packed and loaded up the truck.  We got to LaLa's house around 11:30 and Daddy met us there shortly after and then we headed toward Fredericksburg.  We stopped in Bastrop to eat at Sonic and to use the potty.  Then we took another potty break in Dripping Springs for the girls.  They are doing so good not wearing pull ups in the truck!!  We finally got to Oma and Opa's around 4:15.  We ran into a little traffic, but it was way worse on the other side.  The girls wanted to play outside on the swings and in the sand right away, so we did that.  Then they played inside and Oma made some pizza.  We all ate the pizza and then right when we were done, Tara and Jason arrived.  They ate and played with the girls and we watched some Eddie Murphy dedication, which was funny.  We put the girls to bed and we hung out a little bit and then we all went to bed.  Everyone was tired.  We are all ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment