Thursday, November 1, 2012

Natalie Got Star Dancer/Halloween Week




Thursday, Oct. 25th, I took the girls to school and they had a great day!! After school, we came home for a snack and then it was time for ballet/tap class.  They got to wear their costumes to class and they were so excited.  They both did a great job in class and Natalie even got the Star Dancer award.  She was so happy!!!  So proud of my little girls!!  They are starting to get this dancing thing down.  We came home afterwards and I started getting ready for Twins Group MOM's night out, which was going to be at Painting With A Twist.  Daddy stayed home with the girls and took great care of them, while I went to paint.  It was only Michelle (from Twins group) and me, we had a great time.  My painting turned out half decent.  When I got home, the girls were still awake in their beds, so I went to say hi and they got up because they wanted to see my painting.  We played a little more and then put them back to bed.
Friday, Daddy headed out to pick up Harry to meet Thad at the airport.  They were going to the A&M vs. Auburn game in Alabama.  When the girls and I woke up, I fed them breakfast and then I loaded up.  We drove to Fredericksburg and only had to stop once to use the restroom, I didn't put them in pull-ups.  They are doing so good with the potty and telling me when they need to go.  When we got to Oma and Opa's, Oma wasn't there yet from California, but Opa was there.  The girls had fun playing with the toys they have there and love to play in the sun room.  Oma got them some new Dora shoes that light up and the girls love them.  Opa made lunch for us, one of my favorite meals - deer sausage, rice-a-roni and green beans.  Meagan loved the deer sausage, that made my day!!  They played some more, they wanted to play outside, but it was too cold and windy.  In the afternoon, we went over to Omie and Opie's house and the girls loved playing with the old toys and spinning around in the pink chair.  We all ate some chicken and all the sides that Omie made to go with it.  I love eating there and also having the girls get to play there like I did when I was a kid!!  We left there around 8:15pm and then went back to Oma and Opa's and I got the girls ready for bed, Opa combed their hair after bath, so nice!  They played with phones and then fall asleep in their beds.  Good day!
Saturday, I got to sleep in because Oma made it back from California safely last night and she got up and played with the girls and fed them breakfast.  I haven't slept in in a while, so that was so nice!  Oma, Opa, the girls and I all headed into town, so Oma could run a couple of errands and also pick up some BBQ food for the Chris Staats foundation.  The girls, Opa and I just stayed in the truck the whole time, while Oma ran her errands and voted.  We headed back home to eat lunch and then we just hung out at Oma and Opa's all day, it was nice and relaxing.  We saw quite a few deer in the morning.  The girls, Oma and I went to watch Opa feed the cows and we got to see Nemo, Natalie's pet goldfish.  There were some other goldfish in the tank, so we named one for Meagan, Spot, because it had a spot on its fin.  We named three others, one Dorthy, the others, Shelbee and Goldilocks.  We also picked up some pecans while we were out there and checked on the deer feeder.  We had a great time outside!  When we walked back to the house, they wanted to play outside on the swings and in the sand.  There was a huge lizard in the sand and the girls each touched it with a glove on.  Then Opa put it over the fence.  After a while, we went back inside and the girls and Oma made a cake for the church Turkey dinner tomorrow.  They were loving it!  We just relaxed at home the rest of the day and watched the Aggies play football that night.  Daddy was at the game with Harry and Thad.  Aggies beat Auburn pretty bad!!


Sunday, we all got up and got ready for church.  We went to the 9:00am service and the girls did great.  After church we saw Great Aunt Sandra H. and Omie and Opie.  We walked to where the turkey dinners were and Opie left us to eat because he had to go back to church at 11.  Omie stayed with us and we ran into Great Great Aunt Elaine.  We said bye to her and then the rest of us watched and helped the girls with their fun kid activities.  They were having so much fun!!  The girls even got their hair sprayed a different color, Natalie got purple and Meagan got red, so funny!  Then Meagan got her face painted with a longhorn on her cheek, what was she thinking??!! ;)  We went into the school basement and that is where we ate our turkey dinners, the girls didn't eat much of it, but did eat the desserts of course.  After we ate, we played a little more outside and we said bye to Omie.  We walked past the church and I had the girls say bye to Opie.  We all got into the truck and headed back to Oma and Opa's house.  There were round hay bales in Opa's field, so I took a couple pictures of the girls in the field.  We went inside to change and play and check out what toys they had gotten from the turkey dinner.  Then we went to watch Opa feed the cows again, see the fish, and got a couple more pecans.  Then we played on the tire swing and outside a little more.  We went inside to play and to eat some dinner.  The girls went to bed with Oma, she has to wake up really early to get to the airport.  We had such a great time this weekend!!
Monday, Oma was gone, so I got up with Opa and the girls and fed them some breakfast, I made pancakes from some batter that Oma made last night.  Yum!  After breakfast, Opa played with the girls while I got ready and started loading up.  I had to leave by 10:15am!  We told Opa bye and thanks for a great weekend!!  We had a fun time with them!!  Opa followed us out to open the gate and then the girls and I headed toward Round Rock to pick up Aunt Tara from work.  Tara hopped into the truck and then we went to a nearby Chili's and eat some lunch and visited with her.  She was so happy to see the girls and the girls were happy to see her!!  We had a great and yummy lunch!  Both girls ate really good!  We took Tara back to work and she gave the girls hugs and kisses, but then realized she didn't have her badge, so we went back to Chili's and it was there.  We then dropped her off and said bye again!  It was so good to see her!  Then the girls and I headed back toward home, only stopping once to potty and then we made it home.  I unloaded and got the girls changed for gymnastics and then that is where we went.  They had a great time as always.  Natalie did fall on her head one time, but she was okay!  Didn't even notice!  We headed home and Daddy came home soon from work, he got home last night from his trip.  I got the girls dressed in their Halloween costumes and then all four of us went to Kroger for some Halloween games and candy.  We had fun and Daddy even picked out our dinner for the night, crab cakes, yum!  We came home and ate some dinner and then got ready for bed.
Tuesday, the girls went to school and made Halloween bags for their treats tomorrow at school.  After school, I picked up the girls and we went to the grocery store and bought a couple of groceries.  We had a fun time!  Then we came home and played at home the rest of the day.  I made spaghetti for dinner and Daddy came home and we all prayed and ate together.  Meagan really likes to pray, if we don't pray before we eat sometimes, she will remind us.  Natalie will just smile at us and still eat while we are praying, she is so silly!  We also craved our pumpkin for the first time together as a family.  The girls did not want to touch the inside, so funny.  Daddy did a great job craving!  We put a candle inside and the girls thought it was so neat!  We put it outside and watched it glow!  The girls ran around a little bit and then we went inside to get ready for bed!




Wednesday, Happy Halloween, we just relaxed this morning and watched some TV cartoons about Halloween.  Then at 11, I got the girls dressed in their Halloween costumes, Meagan a dalmatian and Natalie a black kitty cat.  I took them to school and we took Meagan to her class for her Halloween party and left her in there.  Then I took Natalie outside to her class and Shaylee was out there playing and said hi and gave Natalie a hug.  Then Natalie's class when inside for their party.  I went to check on Meagan again and they were saying their prayer to eat.  And then I went back to check on Natalie's class and I helped a little boy get into his costume and I helped serve some of the food.  Then I checked on Meagan again and she was eating and she even tried a carrot with ranch, yay!!  Then back to Natalie's class to sit by Natalie.  Then I went back to Meagan's class and they were finishing up and Meagan was eating a brownie.  She had good time and got to eat Shelbee for a little bit.  She came with me to Natalie's class and sat by Natalie.  Natalie was finishing her little cupcake.  Her party ended and we got their treat bags and said bye to the teachers and headed home.  The girls had fun looking through their Halloween treat bags.  They had the candy all over and went ahead and tried some.  We played at home and Daddy even came home early for Halloween!!  I got the girls dressed back into their costumes yet again and LaLa came over.  Then we all went to Eddie, Michelle, Tyler, Trevor and Tanner's house to eat some dinner, take pictures and to all go trick or treating together in their neighborhood.  We had such a good time!  Trevor kept saying 'Happy Halloween Everybody', it was so cute!  It was Tanner's first Halloween!  Meagan and Natalie both got really good at saying Trick or Treat and then Thank You!  It was so much fun to watch them all trick or treat!!  I loved it!!  We all went back to their house and took some family pictures and then cleaned up.  LaLa headed out, so we told her bye bye.  Then we loaded up and said bye to everyone!  We had a great time!  We came home and lite our pumpkin outside and played with our glow necklaces outside twirling them and then we went inside and the girls had a dance contest.  They are so funny!  I cleaned up while Daddy got the girls ready for bed!  They were pretty tired!!  What a great Halloween and week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment