Thursday, Nov. 8th, I took the girls to school and Natalie has now started coughing, but Meagan is better. They had their whole day at school and Meagan didn't have a teetee accident at naptime, yay!! Their teacher said that Meagan is adjusting well with being in Natalie's class now. After school, we came home to change and to eat a snack. Then we went to dance class and they had a great time. I brought them home right after and Daddy came home. I was going to a friends house (Susan) for a jewelry party, while Daddy took the girls to Blue Baker to eat and for them to run around outside by the fountain. Daddy also took the girls to get a prize at Wal-greens. Natalie got a princess book and Meagan got a Thomas game. I came home in time to tell the girls goodnight.
Friday, I had a little bit of a headache, so the girls and I just hung out at home and I did some more laundry and other things around the house. In the late afternoon, I took the girls to LaLa's house to play and LaLa was home. She got the girls some Navasota Rattler gear to wear because we were going to the football game tonight to see them play and to watch cousin Allison in her last home game as a Diamondette, she is a senior this year. Daddy came to LaLa's and we got the girls dressed. Then we all headed to the game and we got some fish dinners in the parking lot and ran into Clay and Amberly and Clint and Elizabeth. The people serving the meals were old teachers I worked with. Good to see all of them. We went inside the stadium and sat by Bill and Margie and the Evan's and Jana P. We had fun! The girls loved the half time watching the dancing. They danced to the band music and Meagan even tried to do the splits. After half time, we went to find Allison, so the girls could take a picture with her. Then we left to go to LaLa's house. We got the girls ready for bed and they laid with LaLa for a little bit watching TV with her and snuggling.
Saturday, we woke up and had breakfast and then we got dressed to head to Aunt Celeste and Uncle Kelly's house for Hollan's first birthday party. We helped set up a little bit and all the food looked great. Celeste made all kinds soups for the party, yum! Aunt Terrell came down for the party to. Hollan looked so cute in her cupcake outfits. All the kids played on the bounce house. Grammie came and brought all her grandkids presents. Natalie was sooo happy because Grammie gave her an Ariel outfit, crown and Ariel doll. She got Meagan a Rapunzel doll and outfit. Hollan tried some of her cake and had a lot of help from all the girls to open up presents. After the party, Grammie measured the girls for their Christmas dresses she is making them. And we all got to watch the A&M football game, which we played Alabama, the number 1 team and the Aggie won!! It was such a good game and nerve racking, but really good!!! We hung out for a little more and watched some of the TCU game and ate some more soup. We had such a fun day with family. We left and followed Terrell and LaLa back to LaLa's house where we pretty much just put the girls to bed because they were so tired. They fell asleep right away. Daddy and I sat and visited for a little bit and then we headed home. We watched a movie we rented a while back.
Sunday, Daddy and I got up to go to church and then we headed to Navasota and got some breakfast and then we went to LaLa's house around 11. The girls had a fun morning with LaLa and Aunt Terrell. LaLa made them pancakes in the morning and when we got there they were playing outside. We visited for a little bit and then LaLa and Terrell left to go back to Celeste's house. Daddy went to work and the girls and I hung out at LaLa's for a couple of hours playing and then cleaning up. We went home and Daddy was already there. The girls took a nap on the couch for about an hour or so. Then all four of us went to the movies to see 'Wreck It Ralph'. I loved it, I thought it was such a cute movie, Daddy and the girls liked it to. Natalie didn't like the scary bugs in the movie though. She doesn't like scary people in movies right now!! We then went to eat at a new restaurant in town called Rooster's. It was really good and we got the food for free because it was a training night. We found out we weren't supposed to eat there, it was just for people who knew the staff, too funny, oh well, it gave us a good laugh and embarrassed Daddy, ha ha!! We came home and got ready for bed.
Monday, we just hung out at the house and Daddy went into work later because they were closed for Veteran's Day. When Daddy got home in the afternoon, he came to gymnastics with us and then right after gym we met up with the twins group at a Bryan Fire Station for a tour. There was a good turn out. It was a neat experience and the firemen got a call while we were there, so they had to leave for a bit and then came back. We saw where they exercise, eat, watch TV and they had one fireman get dressed in all the gear. All the kids got to walk through a firetruck and they all got a hat and badge. We had to leave a little early to take Daddy to a dinner he needed to get to, but it was such a neat experience!! We dropped Daddy off at Texas Roadhouse and then I took the girls to McAlister's Deli to eat and we ran into Michelle, her husband and twins. We ate dinner with them, it was fun! Good talking to them. We left and I took the girls to get a new movie at Blockbuster and then they played at McDonald's for a little bit since it was connected. Then we mailed a letter and came home. I gave them a bath and while they were in the bath Daddy and LaLa got home. LaLa just said hi and then she had to get to her home. Daddy spent some time with the girls before bed!!
Tuesday, the girls had school, so I took them there and then I ran some errands and came home and started going through things for the garage sale this weekend! I picked them up from school and we went to Wal-Mart to get a couple of things and they got to play with the toys. Then we came home and played and I made some homemade lasagna. I fed them something else because I knew they wouldn't eat it. We had a good evening. Daddy came home later and spent some time with the girls and then it was bed time!
Wednesday, (Girls are three years and four months today) we hung out in the morning, Natalie still has a cough. After lunch we went to Central Park and they have some Christmas houses up for decoration, so I took some pictures of the girls by the pond and houses, hoping to get a good one for their Christmas card this year! I think I got some good ones!! We then walked to the park and we played for a little while. We walked back to the truck and then came home. We had a snack and then headed to LaLa's house. LaLa was there and we helped her make dinner for the church dinner tonight. We all went there together, we haven't been in awhile, so it was nice to go see everyone and say hi. Daddy met us there later to eat. All Natalie wanted to eat was the brownie, so we told her that she would have to eat at LaLa's in order to get the brownie, she cried a little bit, but when we got to LaLa's she was better. We talked to LaLa a little bit before leaving and then we met Daddy at home. Good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment