Thursday, January 24, 2013

Beautiful Spring Weather This Week...

Thursday, January 17th, I took the girls to school and then I ran a couple of errands.  After school, we drove by our new house!!  Then we came home to get ready for dance class.  We all went to dance class and they had a great time.  They are learning so much.  We then stopped off at Walgreen's for a quick trip and then we came home to play and to eat dinner.  Daddy came home and the girls got to play with him.
Friday, I planned a play date with Jessica and her girls, Avery and Cameron and we also invited Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth, Andrew, Julie, Saddie, Maegan and Addison.  We had a great time!!  We all met at the Children's Museum and all the kids just ran around while the adults talked and we also played with our kids.  We all stayed there for a good three hours.  We headed out around 1pm and when we got home, Oma and Opa were there waiting on us.  They had just gotten there to!!  We were all so happy to see them.  We hung out at the house for a little while, Oma and Opa unpacked and played with the girls.  Then we all went to the park by the new house we are getting, so that they could see the outside.  We had a fun time at the park!!  Oma and Opa liked the house on the outside!!  We then all left and went to HEB to shop, Opa stayed in the truck while we went in.  We were in there for about a hour.  We left and came home and unpacked.  Then we just had play time at home and ordered Chinese Food for dinner.  Daddy came home and ate with us!!  We had a great evening.


Saturday, I got up early so I could pick up corsages for Terrell's bridal shower and then head to Navasota to Jane's house.  We all got set up for the shower, Jane had everything set up so nicely, so it was pretty easy to set up!!  The shower turned out really nice and there were a bunch of people that came, Oma even brought the girls with her!  Terrell had a great time and got a lot of presents.  After the shower, we walked over to LaLa's house for a little while and the girls got to play with Cade and Hollan for a little bit.  Then Oma took the girls with her back to our house, while I went with Celeste to her house to get ready for the Bachelorette party for Terrell.  While I was at the Bachelorette party, Oma played with the girls at home, while Opa and Daddy worked on the back fence outside.  That evening Lien and LaLa came over to eat dinner with the girls, Oma, Opa and Daddy.  They had a good time!
Sunday, Mommy was gone all day with Terrell, her friends, Dana and Celeste eating brunch and getting pedicures.  Oma spent her day with the girls again and went shopping together.  Opa and Daddy were busy trying to get the fence done in the backyard.  By the time I made it home around 6:30, they had finished the fence!! Yay!!  Good work Opa and Daddy!!!  The girls were happy to see me and they got to play Nick Jr. games on the computer!!  Oma gave them a bath and then we all eventually went to sleep.


Monday, Oma and Opa packed up and helped to get the girls ready and dressed.  Then we all meet Daddy at the new house because they were inspecting it today!!  Oma and Opa got to see the inside of the house and they really liked it!!!  Oma took the girls to play at the park across the street, while Opa, Daddy and I talked to the people a little bit.  Then Opa and I walked to the park, and then it was time for Oma and Opa to head out.  We all gave them kisses and hugs and waved at them as they drove by.  The girls and I played at the park some more and then when Daddy was done he came and pushed the girls on the swings for a little bit.  Then we all went home and got cleaned up.  We followed eachother to meet up with Alicia and her kids at Newt's to eat lunch!!  It was so busy there, but we had fun anyways.  All the kids sat in a booth together!  We then told Daddy bye and he went to work.  The rest of us went to meet Marcy at a park and played out there for a while.  It was such a pretty day outside, just wanted to stay out there all day long!!  We told them bye and came home to get washed up before gymnastics.  We head to gym and the girls had a great time there, except when I went to watch my friend, Melissa's little girl, take some gymnastics pictures, Natalie came up looking for me to go to the bathroom, but she couldn't find me, so she was crying and a teacher took her.  I felt so bad, but she was okay!!!  We came home after gym and then Daddy came home and we had dinner together.  Good day!
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I ran a couple of errands and then came home.  I got caught up on some shows, but I was so tired I decided to take a nap.  I figured I needed a nap because Daddy said that Natalie came into our room crying last night and that I got up and took her to the bathroom and then I put her back to bed.  I don't remember any of that!!!!  So I figured I owed myself a nap because that is not good!!  I picked up the kids from school after my nap and then we came back home and played with their toys.  I also made some good dinner tonight!!  Daddy came home a little later because he had a meeting, but the girls still got some play time in with him.




Wednesday, I got the girls up and ready because we were going to the zoo today with Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew.  Alicia had enough room in her minivan for all of us to fit to!!!  So we all got to ride together to the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco!!  When we first got there, we ate our lunch out in the parking lot.  Natalie didn't eat anything, she was too excited about the zoo!!  We all went into the zoo and bought family passes for the whole year.  We can now get into some zoos for free and others half priced.  Good deal!!  Alicia made all the kids some zoo passports, so when they saw an animal, they could find it in their book and put a sticker on it!!  Such a cute idea and the kids enjoyed it to.  We saw quite a few fish and smaller animals and then towards the end, we saw the bigger animals.  The lion even came and said hello to us and the orangutans to.  We had so much fun playing!!  They loved the slide that was by the otters!!  Everyone started to get tired there at the end, Natalie and Meagan wanted to be held, lucky they got to ride with Andrew in his stroller.  We left the zoo and stopped by Sonic for some food and drinks and then we headed home.  They dropped us off at home and we said bye!!  Such a fun and beautiful day!!  We came inside and relaxed for a little bit before Awana.  Daddy came just in time, he rode with us to Awana.  We dropped off the girls and then Daddy and I went to the mall to eat and get Daddy a haircut.  Then we went back to get the girls and talked to Julie and Kelly for a little bit.  Natalie got the patch this time for knowing her verse, but Meagan didn't get hers, boo!!  Oh well she will get it next week for sure!  We could tell she was a little sad about it, but Natalie sure was happy she got her patch!  We all came home and got ready for bed!  We had a great day and week!!  So excited about our house passing inspection to!!!  Can't wait to get things going on that!!  Also Meagan is still teeteeing during the night, but she has shown progress for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment