Thursday, January 10, 2013

The House Hunting is Starting...

Thursday, Jan. 3rd, I didn't take the girls to school today because they are both still kind of sick.  Daddy, the girls and I took the girls with us to go look at the first new house we really liked.  I loved the inside, it was so pretty.  The girls definitely liked it, they were running all over the place.  Who knows, we might end up with this house. :)  We still want to look at more houses, but really like this first one.  We then said bye to Daddy, so he could go to work and then I took the girls to Wings-N-More to meet  up with Courtney, Kendalyn and Shayanne for lunch.  It was good to visit with them during lunch.  After lunch, we said bye to Shayanne and the rest of us went to the mall to look and walk around.  We then said bye to Courtney and Kendalyn.  We headed home and we played together with the legos and dolls.  Then I invited Alicia over with her kids to come play.  They were having a great time with the toys and especially playing in the girls room with the life size giraffe.  LaLa came over to and we all talked while the kids played.  We were having a good time.  LaLa made the girls some dinner and Daddy came home.  Alicia and her kids headed out and then Daddy and I left to grab some food to go at Freebirds and then we headed to the movies to see Les Misera.  It was a long movie, but really good!!  We had a good date night!  We came home and LaLa said she had fun with the girls, read them books, they got to play with their bathtub paint and they even went to sleep around 8:30.  Today was a good day!!
Friday, today was a day at home doing laundry and hanging out with my girls.  In the late afternoon, I took the girls to LaLa's and she watched them while I took Daddy to Harry's place to watch the Cotton Bowl (A&M vs. OU) and then I drove back to LaLa's to watch the game with her and the girls.  I was also reaching some houses to maybe go look at sometime.  I got the girls ready for bed and they hung out with us for a little bit and then I took them upstairs and I sang some songs.  They didn't go to sleep right away, but it wasn't too bad, just had to go back upstairs a couple of times.  I watched the rest of the game with LaLa and then I went to bed.  Aggies won 41 to 13!!  Gig'em Ags!!!
Saturday, Daddy spent the night at home and I spent time with the girls at LaLa's house the whole morning and then LaLa said she would watch them the rest of the day, so I could get some things done.  I came home to visit with Daddy and wrote some more blogs.  I got a little bit done!! Then Daddy and I went to get the girls in the evening and the girls had made cupcakes and cake with LaLa and were so happy to get to eat a cupcake or two.  They had played with all their toys at LaLa's and Meagan even took a nap there.  LaLa had a great time with them.  We drove the girls home and got them ready for bed.
Sunday, I played with the girls in the morning with Legos, Strawberry Shortcake and little Princesses and Princes.  Then it was time to get ready for church.  All four of us went, the girls went to the day care class while we went to church.  It was a long service today, but always good!!  It was about really giving yourself to God and Jesus.  We got the girls after church and then we decided to drive around and look at some houses.  We found one that we could actually go in and it was nice, but too small.  We then went to Harold's to eat Hot Dogs for a late lunch.  The girls even got some ice cream, lucky girls!!  We then drove to look at some more houses and found one we really liked on Great Oaks, so we stayed there for a long time looking around and the girls were having the best time running around and rolling on the floor.  We waited for LaLa to get there, so she could look at it to.  She really liked it to.  Then we all left and drove around some more to some other houses.  We had a good time, didn't know we were going to do it all day, but it was fun and the girls were troopers!!  We ate at a cute gas station for dinner, it had good food!!  We drove around a little more and then we came home to play a little and then go to bed!!
Monday, we played with toys all morning and I read a bunch of books.  It was nice to have a relaxing day at home, especially when the weather isn't that great!!  We started up gymnastics again today and the girls were so happy to be back!!  After gymnastics, we came home and I made them some dinner.  Daddy came home and then I went to my Twins Meeting (Installation) at On the Border, yum!  Had a great time talking with friends.  When I came home the girls were still up, they were having a little party with Daddy, lol!  But they went to sleep soon after that.  They had a blast with the paints in the bath, they played with Legos and Playdough, etc.
Tuesday, I took the girls back to school, they are both well now to go back to school.  I ran some errands well they were there and then I picked them up and they said they had a great time!!  We came home and then we played at home because the weather was yucky.  I also made sausage potato soup for dinner tonight and that took awhile, but it turned out great.  The girls and I had a great evening playing and then Daddy came home and played for a little bit.  I love reading books to the girls at night, they are so into reading, I love it!!  *They love to talk about teetee and poopoo and tooting at this stage.  They think it is so funny!! :)
Wednesday, was such a yucky day with rain!!  We got dressed and we headed over to Alicia's house, so the girls could play with Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew.  We stayed there all day and we all had a blast.  We played tons of different games and her girls were so nice to teach the girls how to play.  Alicia and I looked at photobooks and got to talk.  We had lunch and then in the afternoon, we made and decorated cupcakes.  Natalie and Meagan loved that part!!  They are so funny!!  We had a great time and then we left around 6pm to come home and have dinner.  Daddy came home when I started giving the girls a bath and he spent some time with us.  We read the girls some books and then let them play with our phones.  We had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment