Thursday, May 9th, I took the girls to school and they were having Muffins with Mom there, so I stayed to eat some muffins with the girls. Then I took them to class and kissed them goodbye (I always make sure I give them a kiss before I leave). I headed home and Tavia was there cleaning, so I did some things around the house and then I left to go run some errands. I went to pick up the girls from school and then we came home to get dressed for ballet/tap class. I loaded up the truck with our suitcases and then loaded up the girls. We went to dance class and had fun there. It started pouring down rain there. Luckily when we were leaving it stopped for just a little bit. Then the girls and I headed to Fredericksburg, we ran into rain leaving College Station, but then it was fine. We made it to Fredericksburg just in time and unloaded and pulled the truck into the garage. We were really lucky because 10 minutes after we got there, really bad rain and hail came, but everything was okay. There was a lot of damage in Fredericksburg though, Betty Ann and Bernice got some damage. We were all safe, so that is the important thing. The girls stayed up a little late with Oma and Opa.
Friday, it turned out to be a pretty day! All of us drove up to Kerrville, so Oma and Opa could go to the Social Security office and then we ate lunch at Mamacita's, yummy!! And then we drove to an Estate Sale and looked around and Oma and Opa got a couple of things. Girls even got an Animal Domino game. Then we drove back to Fredericksburg and we played Putt-Putt, or should I say the girls played Putt-Putt and it was there first time. It was pretty funny. Natalie just wanted to learn how to hit the ball and Meagan just wanted to get the ball in the hole. :) Then we ran a couple more errands and drove by Omie H.'s house to see how different it looks. Then we went back home. We played there the rest of the afternoon and even played Animal Dominoes sitting outside. So much fun!
Saturday, we played at home and then we all got ready and went into town. We dropped Opa off at a cemetery to learn about Founder's Day things and people. Then Oma, the girls and I went to Main Street to buy Oma a charm for her bracelet. Then we went to other store called Silver Rush and the owner there gave Meagan and Natalie each a heart necklace for free, that was so nice of him. Then we went to the Fredericksburg Bakery to get some drinks and the girls also shared a pancake. Then we headed out to get Opa and then we went to an Estate Sale and then to Omie and Opie's house because Natalie needed a restroom break and to visit with them. Oma left us there and went to a couple more garage sales. We got to visit with Omie and Opie and the girls got to play with the old toys. I love going over there with them. When Oma came back, we left and we went to an old school house, the location where the girls Great Great Grandpa went to school, that was pretty neat. The people there were telling Opa some of the history of the building and they also let the girls have some chocolate cookies. It was sweet. We took some pictures and Oma talked to one of her friends from growing up and she is also related to us, Otsie. Then we all headed home and cleaned up the house a little bit and Oma started making dinner. The girls got to play with the little giraffe pool that Tara and Jason got for them for their birthday last year. They were having a blast. While they were playing Omie and Opie showed up and we all watched the girls for a while. Then the girls were ready to come inside, so we got them dressed and the rest of dinner ready and Janet came over. We all ate dinner together at the table and had good conversation. I love them all so much. After dinner Janet, Natalie, Meagan, Oma and I played Animal Dominos, which was fun. Then we visited with everyone some more and then Omie, Opie and Janet headed out. We all gave them hugs and waved goodbye. Such a fun night.
Sunday, (Mother's Day) I slept in a little longer, I think everyone did. Opa made us French Toast this morning, yum! The girls gave me a Mother's Day card that they made and we gave Oma a Mother's Day card. Then we played for a little bit and got packed. We followed Opa to the barn because he was going to move two of the fish from the tanks. Natalie and Meagan got to touch the fish and see their fish. Then we followed Opa to the barn to watch Opa feed the twin cows that Oma named Natalie and Meagan. They got to touch the Meagan cow. Fun! Then we all walked back to the house and we ate some leftovers for lunch. Then it was time to load up! We had such a fun visit with family. Can't wait until the next time. We gave Oma and Opa hugs and kisses bye and then we headed out. We drove and made it to Buc-cee's and then we met up with Daddy at LaLa's house. I started cleaning the pool just in case, but we didn't end up using it. Gus and Kourtney came over to visit and Daddy cooked us dinner on the grill. We had a good time visiting, the girls were so good playing outside and on the IPAD. We told Gus and Kourtney goodnight and then we cleaned up the house and then the girls gave me a Mother's Day card after their bath and then Daddy gave me one to with a present. The girls opened it for me and it was a cute necklace with two little girls holding a flower on it. I love it!! :) Then we headed home and went to bed.
Monday, I took the girls to soccer and they both did really good. They had to learn to stay inside the cones this time. Then we played at the park right there afterwards with Ashley's little girls, Addy and Lilly. They had a good time. Then we headed home and ate some lunch. We just hung out around the house today and they got to play in the water outside. Then I took them to gymnastics and they had a great time! Gosh, so neat to see them keep getting better. Then we came home and had dinner. Daddy had to work a little late tonight, so it was just me and the girls tonight. Girls night! Daddy did get to see them right before bed, which was nice.
Tuesday, (N and M are 3 years 10 months old today), I took the girls to school and they had a great day. (By the way, Meagan has been staying dry at night time, for the most part, she seems like she is getting it now, yay). I picked them up from school and we all went to the grocery store. They did a really good job!! Then we came home and we played games and then got to play with the water hose and both girls loved to spray water in their own faces, too funny! I made dinner tonight, Italian Chicken, yummy! Daddy came home and ate with me. We got to play with the girls and then it was bed time.
Wednesday, (Aunt Tara's, Opie's and Great Aunt Janet's birthday today) it was raining outside, so we stayed inside all morning playing. Then around 11, Alicia and her crew followed us to Cheddar's to eat lunch, it was pouring when we were coming in. We had a good time, the kids played 'What is Missing', which they liked. After we ate, we all went to the pet store to look at all the pets, so fun! We told them bye and I took the girls to be screened for their speech. The ladies were really nice and asked them each some questions and watched them play. They told me that they are fine for the three year old stage, but to come back in August when they are four and they will test them again for the four year old level. We then left and came home and played Candyland Princess and watched 'The Incredebles' and then I made them some dinner. I then took them to Awana, they didn't need to know a verse tonight, it was store night, where they got to pick out some toys that they wanted for knowing their verses each week. While they were there, Daddy and I went to Bed Bath & Beyond for a shower curtain and we ate dinner at Free Birds. Then we went to get the girls and they were so excited to show us what they got at the store!! We came home and our neighbor came over to talk about our broken fence, so we got that squared away. It was nice to meet him. The girls got some extra time to play outside to. Then it was bath and bed time. Daddy told a couple of made up stories, which Natalie loves to listen to and I told one story. We tucked them in and said goodnight and prayer. We had a good week!!
Thursday, May 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment