Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just Having Fun!

Thursday, I took the girls to school and then I ran some errands. I even got to meet Michelle to get a pedi-cure.  Then I went to pick the girls up from school and we came home to change into ballet outfits.  We went to dance class and we had a meeting right away about the recital coming up and got their dance costumes.  Natalie wanted to put them on right away, but I had to tell her no.  Silly girl.  Then they showed us their dances they have been working on, it was really cute.  After dance, we came home and I cooked some spaghetti for dinner and we all ate together.
Friday, the girls and I met up with Joanna, Haven and Harrison at the Children's Museum.  The kids had a great time running around and playing.  After the museum, we followed Joanna over to the Longhorn Tavern to meet up with Paul, her husband, for lunch.  The food was excellent and all the kids did really well because we had to wait awhile for our food.  When the food came, we all ate it up because we were all hungry.  I even got some coconut pie, yummy!!  Then we told all of them bye, we had a fun time with them.  Then we went by the old house to pick up Twin Garage Sale Items and then we took all of it to Laura's house.  Then we came home to play games for a little bit, like computer games and Chutes and Ladders.  We met Daddy later on at a gas station and I switched vehicles with him.  Daddy took the girls to the mall to eat dinner and then to Chuck E Cheese to play some games and took some pictures.  I went back to Laura's house while they were there to help with the pre-sale.  Daddy and the girls came home after Chuck E Cheese and when I got home they were playing Princess Candyland.  Then it was time for bed.  We have still been laying with them every night pretty much, they love to get loved on at night time with songs, prayers and arm and head tickles.  So sweet.



Saturday, I got up really early to go to the Twins Garage Sale.  While I was there, Daddy slept until the girls got up.  Then they all watched some cartoons together and had breakfast.  They had some fun Daddy time playing Cowboy game and other games.  When I got home, they were just eating lunch, so Daddy and I ate some lunch to.  Then we relaxed a little bit and cleaned up the house a little.  We played outside with the chalk and drew a huge chalk butterfly and princesses that the girls could lay down on and we took pictures of them.  Such a cute idea we got from a book.  Then we all got into the truck and headed to Lake Bryan to eat dinner by the lake.  Meagan loved watching the boats get put into the water and both girls wanted to dance on the stage, so we twirled them up there.  After dinner, we left and then drove to Barnes and Nobles to read some books, play and look around.  Natalie got some little Disney Princess books and Meagan got a Robot game.  We stayed there for almost two hours having a good time.  We came home and got ready for bed and then we as a family played Robot game and it was fun!

Sunday, we got up and got ready for church.  All of us went to church together, we took the girls to the playroom, while Daddy and I went to church.  It is always a good service!!  We got the girls after church and then we drove home and ate lunch there.  We played and hung out and then Melissa, Avril and Zack came over to visit us.  It is always so good to see Melissa.  We played in the play room and talked.  Then they headed out after we tried to get a good picture of the kids together, hence the word 'tried', but I think we got an okay picture.  Then it was time to head to Kaylah's 4th birthday party (Kaylah is from the girls dance class).  I got lost trying to find the house, but finally found it.  I am so happy that I had the girls swimsuits because their was a little pool with a slide.  I changed them and they went to play in the water and go down the slide.  They even got to go on a slip-n-slide.  After they were done with the water activities, I changed their clothes and then I swung them on the swings.  We had the birthday cake and then Kaylah opened her presents.  It was fun!  Then we said goodbye and then we headed to LaLa's house to visit with her before she leaves.  I went to the store, while LaLa watched the girls and I bought all the items for making burgers.  Went back to LaLa's and then Daddy came to help make the burgers.  They were excellent!!  We had a good time.  I even gave the girls a bath there and put on their pj's, so we wouldn't have to do that when we got home.  We told LaLa bye and to be safe and have fun.  Then we come home and Natalie fell asleep on the way home, so I just put her straight to bed and then I laid with Meagan for a little bit, so she could fall asleep.






Monday, I took the girls to soccer and they did some little practices and Natalie wanted me there with her again while she was playing.  They both did really good though.  They each got a patch and then we headed out. We went to Chuck E Cheese and met up with Alicia, Olivia, Elizabeth and Andrew there.  We had such a good time with pictures, games and even got a ton of free tickets because we were the only ones there.  It was fun!  Then we were hungry, so we decided to go eat lunch at BJ's.  It was yummy!!  Good lunch!  Alicia's crew is always fun!  Then we told them bye and the girls and I headed to The French Door to get our hair cut together.  First they watched me get my hair washed and then they got to see me get a hair cut, I got it cut short, yay!!  Then it was Natalie's turn and she even got her hair washed and gave her a trim.  Then Meagan got her hair washed and we got her hair cut short to.  They really enjoyed their hair cuts!!  It was fun to watch!!  I love them so much!!  We went by the old house to use the restroom and then we headed to gymnastics.  After gymnastics we came home and I played some games and then I made some dinner for the girls.  I felt bad, I didn't have to time make Daddy anything to eat because I had a twins meeting tonight.  He did come home early tonight, yay!!  So it was good to see him.  He got to hang out with the girls tonight while I went to my twins meeting.



Tuesday, I took the girls to school and they had a good day there.  After school, I took them for an ice cream treat to McDonald's and they got to play on the computers there to.  It was fun!  Then we left and came home.  We played some games and then they put on their swimsuits and got to play with the water hose in the backyard.  I had fun trying to spray them and then they would run away.  Meagan got Natalie a couple of times and they both like to drink the water from the hose.  They got on the swings and Meagan started swinging herself, she has figured it out!!  Yay!!  So happy for her.  Natalie still wanted me to swing her.  She has been saying 'I cannot' a lot lately, so we have started talking to her about trying a little harder.  She hasn't been motivated lately and I don't know why??  We have to do something about that!!  After we played outside for a while, we came back in and the girls played on the computer while I made King Ranch Chicken for dinner.  I knew they wouldn't eat that, so I made their dinner separately.  They ate their dinner and then Daddy came home and we ate our dinner.  We had a good evening playing.
Wednesday, I had to wake up early to take my car to the Toyota dealership.  As I was just about to leave, Meagan go up, so I took her to sleep some more with Daddy.  I waited at Toyota for about a hour and a half and then I came back home and the girls were playing on the computer (Disney Jr) again.  Gosh they love technology!!  I then fed them some breakfast and then played with them.  Daddy went to work a little late.  Then the girls and I drove to LaLa's house to play there.  I fed the girls some lunch and Daddy came over to eat with us.  We went swimming for a little bit, but the water was a little chilly, so we didn't stay in the water for very long.  Then we played some more inside and a little bit of baseball.  Then it was time for us to get back home, so I could straightened and practice our Awana verse.  Daddy came home early and he went with us to Awana.  We dropped off the girls and then came home and I started organizing.  Then it was time to go get the girls.  This was their last night to do verses this Awana year.  Since a good experience.  I talked to Julie on the way out and then we headed home.  We got the girls ready for bed and Daddy read them a book.  We had such a busy/fun week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment