Monday, September 1st, I took some pictures of the girls this morning because they have started color week for this week and next. Today they were to wear Red, so I got some pictures of them. I will take pictures each day they wear the color. I took the girls to school and then I came home. Daddy was home today because it was Labor Day. Oma came to stay the day/night today too. I went to lunch with her and then we did a little shopping. We came home and Daddy was getting some work done at the house. When it was time to get the girls, Oma and Daddy came with me to get them. They didn't know Oma was going to be there. They were so excited to see her!! They were so hyper when we got home. It was the first day to get papers sent home. Oma cooked dinner for us tonight and Dana and Grandad stopped by for a little bit. Dana picked up some bar stools we had in our garage that were Grandad's. Then we told them bye and came inside and got ready for bed. Aaron came by with the waterslide and talked to him for a bit.
Tuesday, today was Yellow day, so the girls wear yellow today. Oma and I took the girls to school and we walked them to their pod. Then we walked back to our cars and Oma headed out to Houston to work. I came home and I worked on Oma's book some more. Big job!! I got the girls after school and we came home. LaLa came over to visit and watch the girls while Daddy and I went to the school for an Orientation for parents of Kindergarters. I signed up to help with a couple of things, like Monday folders. It was just an informational meeting for parents. Daddy and I enjoyed getting to know more info about everything. We went out to eat afterwards. While we were there, LaLa took the girls to eat at Fuddruckers and play. They had just gotten home before we did. We thanked LaLa for watching the girls and she headed home. We got the girls ready for bed. Good day!
Wednesday, today was Blue day at school. I took them to school and didn't walk the girls to the pod for the first time today. I just walked them to the front of the school and they walked down the hall all by themselves. I came home and worked on Oma's book. After school, I got the girls and brought them home. Then we went to the first choir practice at church for the fall semester. It was good to see Ms. Meghan. After choir, the girls and I ate dinner at the church with Kayla and Jamie. Good to see them. We came home and spent some time with Daddy.
Thursday, today was Brown day. I took some pictures and then we went to school. I came home and worked on Oma's book some more. I also went on an errand with LaLa today and we ate lunch together. She then dropped me off and she went back to work. After school, I got the girls and they ran some errands with me. Then we went to gymnastics with Coach Aby and then we came home. Spent the evening with Daddy.
Friday, today was Green day. I walked the girls to school and then I came home and worked on Oma's book and packed a little bit. Oma came right before the girls got out of school and we picked the girls up from school and we came home. A guy came over to look at our microwave and he ended up taking it with him. Then we finished packing and got some groceries. Daddy came home and Oma rode with the girls, Daddy and I to the house we rented for the weekend at Lake LBJ. Opie, Opa, Tara and Jason were already there. It was a cute house! We unpacked and relaxed a little bit and visited. Then it was time for bed. The girls and I got to sleep on bunk beds and Daddy was in the same room on a day bed.
Saturday, Tara and Jason made us all breakfast, which was really good!! Then Daddy and I took the girls for a swim in the pool at our house. There was also a water trampoline in the lake at our house, so the girls jumped on that and loved it!! The house had kayaks too, so Daddy gave Natalie a turn riding in the kayak with him, while I watched Meagan on the water trampoline and then they switched, Daddy took Meagan for a ride in the kayak and Natalie did the trampoline. Then Tara and Jason were taking out the boat, so Daddy, the girls, and I all went out on the boat. Very pretty lake and houses along the lake. Jason would stop the boat a couple of times, so we could get in the water and swim. We had a great time!! We then went back to the rent house and at sandwiches for lunch. Sandra and Dennis even came up to visit with us. After lunch, we all went to the pool to swim and visit. Opie, Sandra, Oma, Opa, Dennis, Daddy, Tara, Jason, the girls and me. We had fun swimming! The girls and Daddy were a little sick with colds, but they still had a blast. The girls went on Jason's boat again with Tara, Jason, Dennis and Sandra. While they were on the boat, Oma and I went into town to the grocery store and bought a couple more things that we needed at the house. Jason and Opa made burgers for dinner tonight. Sandra and Dennis headed out before dinner and Opie too. So for dinner, it was just Tara, Jason, Oma, Opa, Daddy, the girls and myself. We had a good evening. We played at the house and watched UT football. Great day!
Sunday, we all ate some breakfast together and we started packing up. Daddy and Meagan were hanging out, so Natalie, Oma, Opa and I rode in Opa's boat to get it out of the water. It was fun to ride in Opa's boat again, it has been a while. We loaded up everything in the truck and we cleaned up the house. We told everyone bye and loaded up the girls in the truck. Oma rode back with Daddy, the girls and I back toward home. We stopped to eat lunch at Chili's. It was fun! Then we drove home. Oma took the girls to Awana with me that evening and she went grocery shopping with me. She came with me to pick them up too. Tonight was the first night of Awana this school year. The girls are in Sparks now! They seemed to like it! We got them ready for bed and read them some books. Great weekend!
Wednesday, February 25, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment