Monday, July 28th, we ate breakfast at Lori's house and then the girls played all morning and outside. We had lunch at Lori's and then we went to a park by the pool waiting for it to open. There was a Merry-go-Round and the girls thought that was fun! The pool opened, so we walked over to it to swim. That was fun because the girls enjoyed practicing their swimming. Fun kids! After swimming, we went back over to Lori's and the girls watched a movie. Then it was time to head out and visit with Tara and Jason for dinner. They will be moving out of this house soon! So many memories there!! Jason made some hot dogs and Tara had some brownies. It was good to see them!! Girls got to jump on the yellow bedroom bed again and dance. We drove back home after our visit. And spent some time with Daddy!! Poor Daddy has missed us lately, we have been going everywhere!!
Tuesday, we got to sleep in a little bit and then we played with the new tea set. We then went shopping at Academy and Reveille was there. So I took a quick picture of the girls with Reveille. It was cute, what a nice surprise!! We got some groceries and then we headed home. I cooked some dinner tonight and we spent some time with Daddy!!
Wednesday, Daddy's Birthday, at 10am I took the girls to Artastic for a Day Camp, which I stayed to help. Natalie made a mosaic Peacock and Meagan made a mosaic flower. It was hard work, but fun! After that, we went by Panera Bread and picked up lunch and took some to Daddy at LaLa's house. Then we all went to Daddy's office to sing Happy Birthday to him and have some ice cream cake. That was fun! Then the girls and I headed home and I cooked some dinner for Daddy and the girls and I made him some Brownies. When he got home, we all ate together and then we played with some Silly String in the backyard and some t-ball/softball. Daddy got to open his birthday gift which was a Frisbee Game to play outside. I think he liked it! We had a great time together! We even sang 'Happy Birthday' to Daddy with candles!!
Thursday, the girls and I left early to meet up with Kelly, Emmy, Caleb and Katie at their house. We all rode together in Kelly's car to Brenham to the Roller Skating Rink. All the kids and Kelly got to try out roller skating. It was fun, but hard work! After playing a couple of games there, we went to have lunch in Downtown Brenham at Sweets-N-Eats. We all had ice cream too! I love that place! Then we drove back to Kelly's house and the kids played for a little bit. Fun times! Then the girls and I went looking around for an A&M backpack for Luke, Trisha was asking for one. We found a good one at Wal-Mart.
Friday, we hung out at home and I got to do laundry and pack for Galveston. We had a sprinkler guy come and check our our sprinkler system. When Daddy got home, we headed out and we at at IHOP for dinner on the way and then we got to our hotel and got ready for bed!
Saturday, went to pick up some breakfast at a donut shop and brought it back to hotel for everyone to eat. Then we walked to the beach and we found some Hermit Crabs, that was fun. We looked for some sea shells too. And of course got in the water and made a small sand castle. Then while Daddy went to a gift shop to look for a container for our Hermit Crabs, he brought a Hermit Crab and container all together. The ones we found at the beach didn't last. Then we went to eat at Benno's for lunch and we ran into Aaron and his family there. We sat outside, so we had to fight the sea gull's away from our food, but it was fun!! Then we went to see Trisha's new house that Scott is building. It was nice to see and visit with them. Trisha, Matt and I played with the kiddos at the park by their new house. That was fun, but we all got kind of dirty. We said bye to them and then we went over to Dana's new apartment there and met up with Dana and Sam. We visited at her apartment for a little bit and then we decided to eat at Marco's Italian Restuarant. We had fun and the food was yummy!! We told them bye and then we went back to our hotel. We had such a nice day!!
Sunday, I packed up the hotel room and Daddy loaded our bags. We had slept in a little bit! We have our new hermit crab now to take home with us. Have so many different names for it, but I will just call it Hermie. We loaded up and then we drove by my old house that I grew up in and then we drove to Jimmy's to meet up with Trisha, Scott, Luke and Logan to eat lunch on the water. We had fun eating together. Her boys are so funny! Then we looked in the giftshop together and walked out together. We told her cute family bye and then we headed out of town. We drove to Navasota and we visited with LaLa, she had just gotten back from one of her trips, so she had some gifts to give to the girls. Then the girls and I went swimming with LaLa. Had fun! Daddy went to work for a little bit, so LaLa and I decided to take the girls out to eat at Lacasita and we saw Anne and Jerry there. Good to talk with them. We got some food to go for Daddy. Jerry paid for our meal too, which was so nice. They even got the girls some money to get candy. We love that family! We went back to LaLa's and Daddy ate his food. Then we all went home! Good day and weekend!!
Thursday, February 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment