Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Oma Visiting Us For the Weekend!

Monday, October 6th, I took the girls to school and during school, I did the Monday Folders and the kids were inside the class today, so that meant I got to see the girls longer, yay!!  I headed home and then got the girls after school.  We did the homework and played.  I took the girls to softball practice and then I left Meagan with Daddy and I took Natalie with me.  Natalie and I made dinner together, so it was ready when Meagan and Daddy got home from practice.  We ate and then I went to my twins meeting tonight.  Daddy and the girls were still up when I got home, so I helped put them to bed.
Tuesday, got the girls off to school and then I came home to straighten the house.  Marcia and Kim came over to clean, so I headed out to run some errands.  After school, I brought the girls home and gave them a snack and then I took them to get a hair cut.  Then we got groceries together, which always takes a long time because they always ask for toys, lol.  Then we swung by Chick-fil-a to pick up some dinner.  We ate with Daddy at home!!
Wednesday, took the girls to school and then I organized papers to be filed all day.  After school, we did our homework and then we went to choir.  All the kids practiced in the church because they were going to sing on Sunday in church.  Then we went outside to play for a little while with all the choir kids.  Then we left a little early for softball practice at the fields.  Both girls practiced with the team and Daddy met us there to help with practice.
Thursday, I took the girls to school and they had to dress up in western wear for a video they were shooting for the Fall Festival today.  So they wore shirts with horses on them and some cowgirl hats that they decorated themselves.  I came home and organized closets.  After school, we came home and had snack and did homework right away.  Then we went to gymnastics and right after gym, we picked up Freddy's for dinner and we ate it.  Then we met up with some twins from our twins group at a park.  It was fun, all the other twins were pretty under, but my girls still had a good time playing!  We stayed for about an hour and then headed home.
Friday, I took the girls to school and then I came home and rested a little bit, I didn't feel very good.  I got up and organized our bathroom and then Oma came over.  Oma and I had lunch at Newt's together and then we went to Target.  We surprised the girls after school with Oma being with me.  They loved it!!  We played at home and at the park.  Oma helped with with them riding their bikes.  Good times!
Saturday, Oma, Daddy, the girls and I hung out at home all day.  We had Chicken Express for lunch and we played with the girls and Oma and Daddy helped me hang up some crosses today.  Then Oma and I took the girls to Powersports for Summer and Sadie's 6th Birthday Party.  We just dropped them off.  Oma and I did some shopping and then we went back to pick up the girls.  We took them home and then Oma watched the girls while Daddy and I went to an Aggie Football game.  We all had a good time!!
Sunday, we all went to church and the girls got to sing a song they have been practicing.  They both did a great job and Oma got to see them sing too!!  Oma headed out after church and then the rest of us came home and had a good Sunday with family.  The girls went to Awana and while they were there, I got some groceries.  We came home and got ready for bed.  They got to stay up a little later because they don't have school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment