Thursday, March 5, 2015

Tyler - Apache Little Belle Camp

Monday, September 22nd, I took the girls to school and then at lunch time, I took them lunch today for the first time.  I brought them Chick-fil-a and they loved it!  They were so excited and they were telling me where they sit and who all their friends were.  We had a good time!!  Then I followed their class back to their room and I did Monday folders while I was there.  I headed out and then I came back at 2:30pm to pick them up early to take them both to see their doctor.  They have had a cold since school started and wanted the doctor to help.  We came home after the doctors appointment and played a little.  Then it was time for softball practice for Meagan, Natalie decided she didn't want to play this season, but Natalie still came with me to watch.  Daddy didn't come to the first practice because he has been really sick too.  Afterwards, we came home and spent some time with Daddy and had some dinner.
Tuesday, I took the girls to school and then I came home to do a couple of things.  Marcia came to clean and then I went to the movies with Kelly and Isabel to see 'The Giver'.  It was pretty good.  We had a good time!  I got the girls and Shaylee after school and we came home.  We were watching Shaylee for just a little bit for Shayanne.  We played board games and video games and played outside.  Then Shayanne came to get Shaylee and I took the girls to Spoons for Spirit Night.  We ran into Andres there from the girls class and they played with him and I talked to his mom a little bit.  When we were leaving we saw Makayla and her mom, Melissa, from class.  Then we came home and I made some dinner.  Daddy came and we spent the evening together.
Wednesday, I took the girls to school and then after school, we went to choir and then to softball practice, we had to leave choir a little early to get there on time.  The girls had fun, even Natalie practiced with them.  Daddy made it out to this practice, he was feeling a little better.  That is good!!  Daddy took the girls to eat at Fuddrucker's after practice and took them to Toys-R-Us to pick out some toys.  The girls love when Daddy does that!!
Thursday, took the girls to school and then after school, I took them to gymnastics.  They had such a great time because they did a little circus theme.  They even got their faces painted!  We came home and had some dinner with Daddy.
Friday, the girls went to school and then after school, I brought them home and we got ready for our trip to Tyler.  LaLa came over and we loaded up the truck with our bags.  We told Daddy bye and then the girls, LaLa and I started on our trip.  We stopped twice on the way there, once for the potty and then another time to eat at TX Burger.  We finally made it to Tyler and checked into our hotel and we got the girls ready for bed.  We were all tired!
Saturday, we got up early and ate breakfast at the hotel with Bill and Margie.  The breakfast was horrible, so we didn't eat much.  Margie came with LaLa, Natalie, Meagan and I to the Apache Belle camp.  We talked with Allison and she helped us with getting the girls checked in and dressed in uniforms.  The girls each got a picture taken with some Apache Belles.  Then we left them there for the camp.  Margie, LaLa and I went to Panera Bread to eat better breakfast and visit.  It was fun!  Then we went shopping and looked at some antique places and then back to get the girls.  We all went back to the hotel and rested for a little bit.  Then Margie ate an early dinner with us and then we all went to the football stadium to watch the Tyler Junior College play football.  The girls got to sit with their Apache Belle they had as a teacher this morning during the game and got to ring cow bells.  Then at half time we saw the Apache Belles perform, which included Allison.  Then it was time for all the Little Belle to perform.  Natalie and Meagan did such a good job.  They did exactly what they were supposed to do.  We loved watching it!!  The girls said they loved doing it!!  After their performance, LaLa and I got the girls from the Apache Belles and then we told Allison and Margie bye and we headed out.  LaLa and I took the girls to Dairy Queen for some ice cream and then we went to our hotel and went to sleep.  Such a fun day!!!
Sunday, we got up and had a little bit of breakfast at the hotel and we loaded up the truck.  We started driving back home.  We stopped along the way to get some lunch and we also stopped at Buccee's and LaLa brought them each a stuffed animal.  Then we came home and we told LaLa we had a great trip!!  She headed out and we spent some time with Daddy hanging out at the house.  Then we went to a park for Isabel's birthday party at 2pm.  Isabel is a friend from Natalie and Meagan's class.  We got to meet a couple of parents of kids in their class and the girls had a blast playing.  It was fun!!  It was circus themed, so a lot of little activities for the kids to do.  They even had face painting and animal balloons.  We had a fun time!  After Isabel's party, we took the girls to eat a little dinner and then it was time for Awana.  Meagan was presented with her Sparks vest tonight, so she got to go in front of everyone and get it.  Natalie was a little upset she didn't get hers tonight, but told her it would be the next time!  So funny having twins with things like that.  After Awana, Daddy and I picked up the girls and Natalie was so excited that she would be getting her vest next week, but she was also nervous about having to go in front of people to get it.  She makes me laugh!!  Sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment